5 years later

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After Carlos and Lucas lost their parents, Captain America had this idea that they should come to The Avengers compound. The two brothers grew up with the Avengers helping them and many missions, but then the Avengers was wondering that maybe they should let Lucas and Carlos lead their own team of Earth mightiest heroes. They already have a lot of people join their group of Peter Parker, Kate Bishop, Rirk William, Cassie Lang, Nick Rhodes, Kevin and Morgan Stark, Avatar Korra, Blake storm, Jennifer Walters. Carlos and Lucas thought that it was going to be a normal day until one weird day.

Today, was the normal day in the compound.

Everyone was doing their own thing at the compound. Then seeing a 20 year old Lucas playing his favorite game Spider-Man 2 and the living room of the compound.

He was playing in mid game, then he felt a hand touch his shoulder he looked up and sawed Steve.

Steve: Hey kid.

Lucas: Hey cap. What are you doing?

Steve: I was just seeing how the team is doing.

Lucas: Well, Rirk is building a suit which is kind of cool, Peter is building some tech for us, Kate is in an archery room practicing her archery skills, Kevin and Morgan are tooting up the quinjet and the others are in the game room playing some games.

Steve: Well that's good.

He looked around to find someone missing.

Steve: Where's your brother?

Lucas: Yeah him. He's in a train room as usual.

Then seeing a 26-year-old Carlos in the train room punching a punching bag

(A/N: just pretend a punching bag was there)

Carlos was punching the punching bag and every punch he was getting frustrated and angry. Then he remembered his conversation with his father.

(Flashback)

Dad: Take care of anything while we're gone, take care of the house and finally, take care of each other.

Carlos: We will.

The dad smiled and hugged his son.

Dad: I love you, son.

Carlos: I love you too, Dad.

The mom and dad left.

(Flashback ends)

Carlos was so angry he gave the punching bag one powerful punch that launched in the end of the room. And the reason for that was Carlos and Lucas went to wakanda and if they were going to help out the Avengers they're going to need all the strength that they had, so the both of them drink the herb juice that gives them the power of the Black panther. So when Carlos got tired he grabbed another punching bag and ended up and then he continued punching it then he heard a familiar voice.

Steve: I figure you might be here.

Carlos: well what did you expect, goofing off just like the rest of them?

Steve: You can't blame them, they're just having fun.

Stop punching and take the wraps off his hands.

Carlos: I'm not blaming anyone, I get it besides fighting Tracksuit Mafia goons. It's just a matter of time before we go back to real missions again.

Steve: Well I'm glad you asked because there's a real mission that I need you and your team to be on.

Steve hands Carlos a file.

Carlos: What's this?

Carlos was reading the files.

Steve: do you remember those stories that I told you and Lucas about all my missions?

Carlos: (nodded) Yeah.

Steve: well one of those missions I have to fight a person just by one name.

Carlos reads the file and sees a man in a picture he recognized.

Carlos: Batroc.

Steve: that was one of the man that I fought on a ship, he's good at what he does and he knows how to fight.

Carlos: did he did something destructive or something?

Steve: I heard some Intel with Natasha, she says that holding a family Cruise ship hostage. He said "in the next 48 hours he's going to kill everyone on that shirt" That was the second reason why I came.

Carlos: Okay, I'll get everyone else. Thanks for telling me this Steve.

Steve: Of course.

Steve leaves the compound while Carlos calls the team to let them know about their new mission.

Carlos: Okay, the reason why I called y'all here was because we got a new mission.

Jennifer: Please don't tell me that we are about to fight those red tracksuit jerks again.

Carlos: No, Jennifer this is different. I'll tell you on the way. Time to shit up.

They all nodded, they got done shooting up and got to the clinch at going to their real first mission.

(A/N: I hope you're all liked it and I know it's kind of like a short chapter but I'm thinking the storyline as I go)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro