1 - POV Mitch

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Today is the day we leave for our On My Way Home tour. From now on, I will be spending 24/7 with my four best friends. I will be spending my hours in a tour bus with Kirstie, Avi, and Kevin. And Scott.

Scott Hoying. Whom I've known since I was ten years old. The person who's my best friend. The boy I've crushed on for twelve years. And counting.

Boy, was this tour going to be hard. I've liked Scott since the day we met during Charlie and the Chocolate Factory community play rehearsals that we were in together. I've never told him, even during our Superfruit boyfriend tag when I was supposed to tell him my first impression of him.

I had just said, "Like when we were ten? I dunno, I was probably like, 'This guy's funny!'" But I remember exactly what I thought of him. I thought he was perfect. His scruffy blonde hair and ocean blue eyes were flawless and he was the funniest person I had ever met. I wanted to be around him constantly.

But those were the days when we were best friends with sleepovers and silly crushes. Then, as we grew up and we created Pentatonix, I pushed those feelings out of my life. They just got in the way of everything and made my life so confusing. Then, I started dating my friend Travis and eventually got engaged with him. But my feelings for Scott wouldn't stay out any longer. They came flooding back to me and haunted me whenever I spent time with Travis. I could never be happy with him, knowing I still had feelings for Scott. I broke off any connection I had with Travis and moved on.

The past few months have been especially hard. I don't have Travis anymore, and Scott is dating Alexander. He's a cool housemate and all, but when I see Scott holding hands with Alexander, I want to kick him out of our house.

"Hey, Michelle," I hear Scott yell. "Ready to get going?"

"Of course, Scotland!" I reply with one last look around my room before joining Scott out by his car.

The whole drive to the airport, Scott tells me about this new artist he's become obsessed with. I nod along, and smile not rally listening to him though. The whole time, I'm thinking about how I'm supposed to spend everyday like this; Sitting next to Scott, when I can't even tell him my real feelings.

I need someone to talk about my feelings with. I just don't want to ruin Pentatonix. I realize all of our pentaholics ship Scömíche and everything, but what if the other members don't like it. Or what if Scott doesn't like me. The only person I can talk to about this is Kirstie, so I decide to text her.

Mitch: Heeey, gurl! i need 2 talk 2 u asap

She responds a few minutes later.

Kirstie: of course, cya @ the airport

By the time we reach the airport, Kevin, Avi, and Esther are waiting, along with some other people like the documentary camera guys.

"Heeeyyy!!" Scott and I greet the group waiting for us. We set our bags down and sit to wait for Kirstie and our flight.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro