12- POV Avi

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N:  Can't Sleep Love last night!!!! I'm literally dead, I can't wait for October 16th!

Anywayyy... back to my story 😕

-     -     -     -     -     -     -

I wake up to excruciating pain in my leg.

My head is a bit dizzy as I open my eyes to see Esther and Kirstie right next to me. I try to look over at my leg to see why it hurts so much, but Kirstie is leaning over me so I can't see.

"Wh-why does my leg hurt so much?" I ask them, still trying to get a glimpse of my leg. Kirstie keeps moving into my line of sight, they clearly don't want me to see my leg.

Scott walks over from the other side of the bus. "Oh, he's awake! That's good."

I look up at them confused. What happened? I don't remember anything after trying to push the bus up.

I notice now that the bus is driving, so we must have gotten it on the road.

"What happened?" I ask.

"You, um, fell. Do you remember any of it?" He asks, towering over me. He looks unsure what to say.

Then I see it, in bits and pieces.

The bus bumping on the road.

The ice slipping below me.

The slide into the ditch and the sharp pain in my leg.

Then black.

I must have fallen down into the ditch and hurt my leg on the way.

"I sort of remember," I say, forcing the words out over the pain.

He nods. "You slipped and fell down. On your fall into the ditch, your leg got, um... cut on a piece of ice and then when you hit the ground, you got a concussion."

I nod.

Kirstie speaks up. "We're going to the nearest town, and should be there in about fifteen minutes."

"So, we're not performing tonight?" I ask.

"Of course not, silly!" Esther says, Kissing my forehead.

Kevin comes in the room and smiles at me (a very fake smile) and he and Scott go to check on my leg, murmuring to themselves.

I really want to know what my leg looks like and why Kirstie's blocking my view of it.

"Can I please see my leg?" I ask her.

"No way." She stands her ground.

"But it's my limb. I have the right to look at it."

"Not right now." She shakes her head.

I lean over and try to get a good view of it.

Mitch comes into the room, and smiles at me that fake smile that everyone's been using. Kirstie looks up at him, so I use that distraction to look down at my leg.

Nothing would have prepared my eyes for this.

The first thing I saw was blood. Blood everywhere. My jeans had been cut off just above the knee but below that is where everything happened.

The leg looked like a mangle mess. A deep gash in my skin tore from my knee and down the side of my leg. Below the gash the leg was twisted to a disgusting angle.

The sight was horrible. It made my head dizzy, and I leaned over the couch, coughing up whatever I had for breakfast. Then I layed back down and passed out.

The sight of my own mangled leg was too much for me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro