7- POV Kirstie

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I sit down next to Mitch and wrap my arm around him. He has huge bags under his eyes and looks extremely.

"I just don't know what to do," He sighs. "I haven't even slept for days!"

I sit and think for a way to help him with his problem.

It's hard because I've sort've blocked Jeremy out of my mind the past week. I know that I need to sort things out with him but I really don't know how I'm supposed to sort it out. And since Jeremy isn't around, I tell myself it could wait so I just put it off.

Mitch on the other hand has the opposite situation. Scott is right next to him and Mitch doesn't know what to say. I feel bad for him. He's going to pass out if he doesn't sleep. Mitch needs a solution ASAP.

Just then I had a great idea to help Mitch out.

"Hey, at our meeting with Ben a couple days ago, you were saying you were having trouble writing more songs for the album, right?" I ask. Mitch nods in response. "Well how about you put your feelings for Scott into a song! It could help relieve you and you needed to write more anyway."

He looks at me. "I guess I could try writing one today before our meeting."

"Cool, go try and rest today, too," He nods.

I pull out my phone and turn it on.

9 new messages

I sigh. Time to try and sort this out. I haven't seen any of Jeremy's texts since before we left for tour but it looks like he's texted me everyday since I left.

(2/25) Jeremy: Hey

(2/26) Jeremy: Kirstie?

(2/27) Jeremy: I'm really sorry, can you believe me?

(2/28) Jeremy: 😞

(3/1) Jeremy: I miss you

(3/2) Jeremy: I love you

(3/3) Jeremy: Kirstie, can you please stop ignoring me?

(3/4) Jeremy: Please answer me

(Today) Jeremy: Olaf misses you

I decide to reply.

Kirstie: I miss Olaf, too

It only takes him a couple seconds to respond.

Jeremy: I'll tell him you said that but can we please talk about this?

Kirstie: Okay

Jeremy: I'm extremely sorry for what I did. I just went out with some friends and drank a little too much, Please forgive me?

I really want to forgive him. I just don't want to have to worry everytime he goes out with his friends that he might go home with some girl.

Kirstie: I forgive you, but I need to trust you won't do it again.

Jeremy: I promise I won't

Kirstie: Okay, I have to go

Jeremy: Bye 😘

I sigh, turning off my phone. And look out the window.

I walk into the meeting later that night feeling like a weight has been lifted off of my chest. I am still upset at him but we got things worked out, so as long as it doesn't happen again, I'm happy.

Within a few minutes we've all gathered in Avi and Kevin's room. Except Mitch.

"Have you talked to Jeremy yet?" Kevin asks. I nod.

"Yes, actually. We texted earlier and got things pretty much worked out"

"Good for you!" He says, just as Mitch walks in the door.

"You're late!" Avi jokes looking at his phone. "It's 5:02, you were supposed to be here two minutes ago!"

"Sorry!" Mitch replies sassily and hold up his hands. "I was finishing a song!"

As Mitch sits on the floor in from of me, Ben asks, "So, if it's fine by you, how about we hear it."

Mitch nods at me and pulls out his phone for the lyrics. "So it's called 'Can't Sleep Love'."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro