100 Views Special!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

News Flash!
There will now be a Reincarnated Cat role! Though only one player can have this role! They have to be active a lot!

(PS, If you get the role but aren't as active as you used to be, you can give the role back to me and we will do this challenge again!)

Requirements:

Be Active as much as you can!

Please spell correctly!

Try to be as descriptive as possible, even if the comment is really long!

Have lots of tags ready!

About The Role:

You are of course, a reincarnated cat. You get to choose 1 power of your choice but it can't be over powered!
(Ex Of Overpowered: Can kill anyone with one hit, or, never dies, or, immediately sees the murderer and knows who it is. Ex of Allowed Powers: Great hearing, or, great at tracking, or, can control dreams.)
As well as having this role you can be a Fearful, a Banished, a Blood Soaker or a Watcher. You still have to play by the rules!

Warning: If you are being overpowered with this role then I will give it to someone else. If 3 people have had the role and I've had to take it away, this role will no longer exist. I don't want to do that so please play fair.

Ready? Good. Let's begin the challenge!

1. Respond Within October 10 - October 20th! (Unless I give you an okay)

2. Spell this without auto correct! I'm counting on you to not cheat!

Handkerchief

Pronunciation

Iogorrhea

Chiaroscurist

Pochemuchka

Gobbledegook

(It's okay if you can't spell it right, their meant to be hard.)

3. A stray steals your food, but you lose track of where he goes. Later you find him in the Twoleg Place talking with another cat. You lean in closer to hear the conversation and....

Tell me what happens next! The longer it is the more likely you'll win!

(You can do anything but change the first part. Bad Ex: I saw him on the streets! The one who wounded me and stole my food! I leap on him and slit his throat making him squeal with agony.
Good Ex: As I listened I heard him whisper, "Yeah, Scrap died last Sunfall because of that same sickness. I hope you and me don't catch it." A shiver runs down my spine as I continue to listen...)

4. Tags!!!!

List as many tags as you can, even if you don't think they'll like this!!!

(If they ask you why you tagged them on this tell them, So I can win!)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro