Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

They sat together on the clifftop. Her head rested on his shoulder and lookig out at the sunset. "I rememer when we used to be able to sit on the beach together," Darlene said looking down at the barbed wire covered beaches.
"I know, as do I," he says kissing her head and rubbing her knee giving it a playful squeeze.
"I wish you could stay at home with me!" She exclaims biting back the tears that pooled in her eyes and threatened to wet her cheeks.
"I know love," he says and kisses her head again, "time will pass sooner than you think, and you'll be in my arms once more."
"But it will be too long," she says.
"I won't forget you love, if that's what you're worrying about? I'm not going I hook up with the nearest girl I'll see."
"No, it's not that darling, it's what if you don't come home?" She asks, as the golden sun began to make her tears twinkle. A shiver slithers down her spine as the warmth of the sun disappeared as the sun set lower over the horizon. He tensed up and gently pushed her head off him, he rested his hands on her cheeks softly.
"Look at me!" He says, Darlene rolls her watery eyes to meet his serious ones, "I promise my darling, while there is still breath in my lungs I will always return to you." He kisses her forehead and pulls her into his side again. She nods as her tears fall. "I know this is the longest time we'll be separated, but my love your life can't just stop." He cuddles her even closer to him wrapping his arm tightly around her waist.
Okay," she says her lip quivering as she bites back her tears.
"I know I can't put your mind at rest, but I can reassure you," he said as he looked up at the red sky now, he could feel her shaking as the shivers plagued her even more now. He took off his coat and put it around her shoulders, and gently kissed her neck. "Are you feeling a bit warmer now?" He asks and gently rubs her arm trying to warm her up.
"A little yes," she sniffles.
"Oh my love, please stop crying," he pulls her in even more. "You won't be alone, you'll have my parents and your family too." He reminds her and strokes her long auburn hair.
"Everyone but you," she says.
"It won't be for long my darling," he said.
"Even so, it will be too long for me!" She exclaimed into the evening air.
"Let's not think about that now love, let's just think about this moment together!" He reminds her, taking her hand in his and gently lifting her ring finger to his eyes looking at her engagement ring. She watches him.
"What?" She asks.
"Nothing, I'm just looking at the beautiful ring on the beautiful finger of my beautiful Fiancè." He said an gently kissed her knuckles before placing her hand back down and cuddling her back in to him again.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro