21 ~ Condition

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

6.5K votes!!!

Dear Scrollstack Readers, the update there will take time as I got my left thumb and half of the hand either triggered or carpal Tunnel due to excessive usage.

Nooooooo..., no I was not doing any self care. It got it because of excessive typing. So, I should better let it rest because it gets permanently broke.

Trisha POV

A few more times, and I would be gone.

"But Rudra told me that Abhinandan has feelings for you. Why are you doing this to him?" she asked. I did not know what came to my mind, and I shook my head. "What am I doing to him?" I asked in return, wondering what wrong I had done. I was scared.

It was he who came here and said all of those things and suddenly disappeared.

She gulped nervously, and suddenly, she ordered everyone around.

"Leave us alone," and with that said by a Queen, all the ladies of the neighbourhood and my friends walked out.

"They are the family," I exclaimed, taking a stand for them. She could give them orders.

"You are older than me, and I should not call you by your name. So, I must call Jiji to you," she said, and I felt embarrassed. It felt like she was suddenly reminding me of my sins that I had not done.

"Jiji, Abhinandan does have feelings for you," she said, and I shook my head.

"Who told you that?" I asked again. "It is not like you two are on very talking terms," I added, and she turned nervous.

"We might not be as we were before, but I know," she said, and I sighed.

"Do not ruin my wedding. You could be a queen, but not everyone, are you," I said, feeling a bit jealous of her. She was privileged. She could afford to fall in love and get what she wanted. Yuvraj always mentioned her as stubborn.

"I only want the best for you and my brother," she said, and I left her hand. This enraged me. I was so done with him and people caring only about him. Nobody wanted to know how I was feeling.

"Then you could have thought about him before making the decisions that would affect him in haste." Unwantedly, all of my anger burst out on her.

"Very well," she muttered, looking away. She turned to go out, and I let tears roll down my cheeks. She stopped all of a sudden and came forward to hug me tightly.

And I broke into silent cries.

"I know how it feels to be unable to explain things to some people," she said, and I inhaled deeply. For a moment, her hug reminded me of him. She was his twin sister, someone I dearly hated because all of this was a blunder because of her.

"I do not expect you to love me," she said, pulling away, and I lowered my gaze. "But, if you change your mind, I will be here for you. If you want to run, I can help," she said, and I immediately stepped away.

"What the hell are you speaking?" I asked and shook my head in disbelief. "You must leave right now," I added, and she stared at me blankly for a moment, looking confused and then walked out of there.

What kind of person was she? How could she be so heartless? She caused tremendous problems for her family and then asked me to do the same to my father. How could she become the Queen? I wondered how the women of Suryagarh would behave under her rule.

She had no sense of righteousness.

I sat down on the floor.

After some time, a few more rituals followed, and I was readied in the dark red wedding attire, similar to the shades of roses. It was simple and plain, not too much of royalty, but its dupatta was heavy.

The jewellery was gifted by Rudra Bhaisa. My father refused to take them but insisted, saying I was the only sister he was close with.

The day almost came to an end. The sun went down, and the stars began to shine. The guests were done with the feast, and I stayed empty-stomach, fasting for the wedding.

"It is time," my friends told me, and I fisted on my stomach. My bones felt too heavy to move.

"The groom is waiting at the mandap," she said, and I gulped nervously.

However, I nodded; they helped me stand and take me out.

But, suddenly, a noise of hustle came from outside, and I wondered what it was. I heard arguing, and one of my friends walked outside to see what it was.

I was feeling nervous.

And, suddenly, the thing I had least expected happened. Yuvraj stood before me with the pissed off face and irritation dripping off it.

"Leave," he said, looking at my friends, and I knit my brows in confusion.

"Why?" I asked, and he gulped before clenching his jaw and glaring at those ladies. In a moment, they were outside, and he stepped closer to me.

"Because this wedding is not happening," he said, and I glared at him.

"Are you out of your mind?" I said and walked past him to step outside. But he immediately held my hand and pulled me back before him.

"You knew," he said, and I looked at him in confusion and fear.

He stepped closer, noticing that he was mad, and I stepped back.

"You knew he was ill," he said, and I slowly understood what he was speaking out.

"Yes and?" I asked, not losing myself in his anger.

"What do you mean by and? Was it your duty to tell me that my father is ill?" he asked, and I lowered my gaze and shook my head.

"He said that his family did not know about it. And it was not my place to tell you that. Otherwise, you would have thought that I was blackmailing you emotionally," I said, and he held my wrist and twisted it behind my back in anger.

My body shivered with fear, and he glared intensely into my eyes.

"And this is what you mean by friendship?" he asked, and I gulped and lowered my gaze.

"You are angry," I muttered, and he pulled me closer and tightened his hold on my wrist. The pain caused me to cringe, and I looked into his eyes.

"And you are way too caring towards my father," he said, and I knit my brows with confusion.

"He is the King. His orders are to be followed. I think we are over it," I exclaimed, and he tightened his jaw in raw anger.

"We are not over it and will never be," his words made me feel weak, and I looked away for a moment.

"You are causing hindrances in my wedding, Yuvraj. Let this happen, and you would not even remember me afterwards," I tried to say, and he inhaled sharply and shook his head.

"You must repay your debt," he said, and I thinned my brows in confusion.

"What debt?" I asked, and he stared deeply into my eyes and declared.

"You shall marry me," his words were clear, emotionless.

"I am getting married. My fiancé is waiting outside for me, Abhinan," I tried to say, but he clenched his jaw.

"Yuvraj!" he said, and I felt a trail of shiver run through my body, feeling a part of me breaking.

"My father asked you to do something for me, and in return, I shall do something for him, too. He is on his deathbed, and his last wish is to see his grandchild. Since you are closer to him, you must do this," he almost ordered, and I took a step back, shaking my head.

But he was fast enough to pull me back.

"I am not giving you options. This is the order of your Prince," he said, and I let the tears fall down my cheeks.

"Are you out of your mind? I am an adopted daughter of your Guruji. Nobody knows my family, my bloodline, my caste or my community. The throne will never accept me; your father will be tormented," I said, and he stepped closer, almost stepping up on my toe.

"Well, that's why you are perfect for it. I shall make sure that even after seeing his grandchild, he will never rest in peace," he exclaimed, and I tried to pull my hand from his hand.

"Stop," I said and tried to push him away.

"Stop making me a sack between you, father and son. He is your father; he is dying; he has less life remaining for him, and you must grant him the peace, not the chaos," I tried to say, and he looked away for a moment.

"He should have thought of peace before behaving cowardly. He let his daughter marry a traitor, and I must see how gladly he will accept a grandchild from a commoner," he said, and I stepped forward and held his collar.

"I am not a womb alone. I have emotions, too," I raised my voice, and he held my hands to pull them down.

"So do I, and you must behave well with the Prince," he said, and I gritted my teeth.

"Prince? Is that how Prince behaves? Instead of working towards the commoner, you are marrying one so you could hurt your father," I said and looked away. "I will not marry you. Especially for this,"

He stepped closer and looked into my eyes.

"I knew you would say so. But, as I said a million times before, you will not marry anyone else. My man has a blade to Shantanu's neck outside. And, if you dare to say 'No' to me again, I will forcefully make you my bride," he said, and I looked into his eyes.

"Is that it? Is that what you really want? Is that why you really want to marry me?" I asked, and he gulped silently. "You want to force me to be your bride?" I asked, and he stared confidently into my eyes.

"Alright, I shall grant your wish," I said, stepping closer and forwarding my hand to him. "My prince," I added, and he held my hand.

"But I have only one condition," I said, and he nodded, gulping nervously.

"Since I obeyed the King, I must abide by the Prince, too. I will grant your wish, your obsession with marrying me. You want to hurt me, and I will let you hurt me. But, once I give the grandchild to the King, I will be returned," I said, and he stepped closer, shaking his head.

"To where?" he asked, and I looked into his eyes.

"It does not matter to you," I said, and he looked into my eyes.

"You are mine, and you will remain mine," he said, and I gulped, forcing the lump in my throat to go down. The tears of anger rolled down my cheek, and I said.

"You will never touch me after I conceive," I declared, and he looked away, taking a step back.

"This is not possible," he said, and I held his chin and made him look at him.

"Why? You are lusting over me; you do not love, you do not like me, you do not care about me; it does not matter to you what I want or what I want to hear. Why will I matter to you once you successfully avenge your father?" I asked, and he looked into my eyes.

"Is it not only a child that you want from me?" I asked, and he held my hand and bit on his lips. "A child that will forever be a stain on the throne, coming from a commoner, the mere memory of betrayals and... revenge," I added, unable to stop myself, and he inhaled deeply.

"Yes," he muttered, and another string of my heart broke.

"Because it is what I am. Because it is what his mother will be. A betrayer, a stain to a friendship, a loyal kin to the King only. And, speaking of touching. Do not overthink because I will never step closer to you once I fulfil my Princely duties. Because you smell of the deepest wound of my life, a knife in the face of a friend, only a reminder of my pain. And, with your face around me, I shall keep myself aware that no one deserves my trust," he said. I lowered my gaze, unable to stop myself from crying.

Was that what I was to him? How difficult was it for him to say that he wanted to marry me because he just wanted to because he liked me?

"Are we done talking now?" he asked, and I inhaled deeply and looked up at him. At that moment, I felt nothing for him. My emotions were murdered.

I only stood like a living corpse.

Now, I lost everyone. I stood alone in all of this.

He held my hand and took me outside. My gaze searched for Shantanu first. He knelt, and a man had a knife to his neck.

"Leave him," I demanded, and he stepped forward, taking me along and signalled the man to remove the knife from his neck.

Then I saw my father standing in a corner and seeing me with him; he turned around, walked towards the corner, held a pot full of water over her, and emptied it.

Rudra Bhaisa immediately ran to him and pushed him away.

I felt Yuvraj's hand loosen on my wrist for a moment, and I held my breath and held his hand. I will never forget this.

Not what my father did to me and not what he did to me.

Suddenly, Ranvijay stepped closer and said.

"Abhinandan, we can talk,"

"We are done talking, Ranvijay," I said, and I noticed Rudra Bhaisa running towards us.

"Abhinandan, what are you doing?" he asked, and suddenly he laughed—the audacity.

"Why? Remembering your days?" he said, and I lowered my gaze.

"Leave him, Bhaisa," I said to Rudra Bhaisa.

He was burning with the fire of revenge, and I knew he would regret it later, but one had to be exploited to calm his burning coal down.

He needed his redemption, and since I was his greatest betrayer, I must grant him one if that is what it takes for everyone to live in peace.

My eyes met with Shantanu, and he looked at me with disapproval. I pulled my hand out of Yuvraj's hold and stepped down to walk towards him. He approached me, too.

The soldier followed him, and I turned around to look at Yuvraj. His eyes met mine, and then he looked at that soldier to stop himself.

He could trust me in this.

"I am so sorry," I said once Shantanu stood before me.

He chuckled. "I should have seen that coming. I knew somewhere, but my heart did not allow me to," he said, and I let the tears fall down my cheeks.

"I am so sorry. I have his debt to be repaid," I said, and he smiled, nodding.

"I cannot stand against my Prince," he exclaimed, looking at him.

I heard his footsteps approaching closer, and he stepped ahead of him. "I am sorry," Yuvraj said, and Shantanu closed his eyes. He stepped further and hugged him loosely.

I felt an ounce of goodness from it. At least some of him was still alive.

"My Princess," Shantanu said, and I lowered my gaze.

"Abhinandan," Suddenly, a woman's voice caught our attention, and he looked at her.

"Maasa," he said, and she looked at both of us.

Behind her was his grandmother, and she said.

"Stop whatever you are doing,"

Her words made me cry even more, and I looked at her, walking towards my father. Rudra Bhaisa also went from there towards them, and I also looked at Ranvijay Bhaisa joining them. Queen Nandani stepped closer to me and stood by my side.

For a moment, I needed her and held her hand. She caressed my hand, and I turned to look at her. She muttered in a slow voice. "Everything will be alright,"

I turned to look at my father again as Rudra Bhaisa and Ranvijay helped him walk towards the cot. But he refused to sit, and I looked at his mother, spreading the end of her Dupatta and saying something.

My father broke into cries and shook his head.

Seeing him, I could not stop myself from crying, and Queen Nandani immediately hugged me. "Everything will be alright. She is talking to your father," she said, rubbing my back. I stood confused and weak.

And, suddenly Yuvraj walked towards them too. I saw him standing before my father and adjoining his hands.

My father looked at me for a moment and then nodded.

Another Update!!!

Dear Lovely Readers,

ONLY FOR THE READERS INTERESTED IN EARLY ACCESS!!!

Finally, I am here with the solution of early access to my beloved International Readers and the one who cannot access Scrollstack.

So, let's first go through a few points.

1. It will have all the chapters, that means which are already published on stck and which are going to be available on Stck as early access. (I will try my best to wrap the book in a month)

2. The Price will be one time payment for all the chapters. It will be only 2.99 USD for all the chapters (Published and yet to be Published, like chapter 21 to the rest). So, now you don't have to spend excess on Scrollstack. But, the updates will go simultaneously as scrollstack.

3. The platform might ask you to set up an autopay (which means you will be deducted monthly). So, after making the payment, make sure you delete the autopay. Only after making the first payment. Please note that everything will be directed through patreon, so I won't be able to issue refunds and all. Be sure to delete the autopay only after making one payment. So, you are not charged again, next month.

4. All the international and the readers that are not able to access stock, interested in early access, are advised to join me there. It will be easy on the pocket and the chapters will land directly into your mail once you subscribe.

5. Let me know if you face any problem by mailing at lavleenwrites@gmail.com

The link to the Patreon will be available in my linktree if it does not show here. Or in my bio.

https://www.patreon.com/Magicallovely?utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator

Or you can simply download patreon and search for Magicallovely in it.

Please note that these are only for the readers who are interested in early access to the book and are not satisfied with scrollstack.

The complete book will be available for FREE on Wattpad too, but the updates will be as scheduled. That is Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. I know that not everyone wishes or can pay, so their patience to read on Wattpad and support through the votes and comments are lovingly noted.

And, I love each one of you ♥️♥️♥️

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro