37 ~ Play Pregnant

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

8K votes!!!

Trisha POV

I felt scared and terrible. The way he fell on the bed and almost lost consciousness, I freaked out. For a moment, I thought I would lose him. And, it did something to me.

I did not want to lose him forever, not like this, not like anything.

Seeing him like that made me feel bad for him. Deep inside, I forgot everything that happened to me and realised he was the same sixteen-year-old Abhinandan who feared even looking into my eyes.

His senseless pleading and begging for forgiveness broke something in me.

And, seeing him scared, tensed and low was not a sight to behold.

So, I could not stop myself from pecking on his cheek momentarily.

"I am alright, I promise," I tried to assure him yet again, but he did not believe me.

I never found him so caring towards me that it bothered me deeply. He pulled his knife out to kill the physician just because she touched me between my legs, and I winced in slight pain.

Yes, it was paining. Still.

I did not know what kind of it was. It felt more like aching. It was like he was inside me for only a few moments and left me with an uneasy feeling. I could not take my mind off it. It was bringing my attention again and again to it.

And it happened so fast that I could not even feel it properly.

Suddenly, Yuvraj came closer and hugged me tightly. My eyes shut immediately, and my breath hitched when he muttered. "I am sorry for everything. I really am. I just wanted to marry you anyhow, and you—"

"Shhhh," I hushed him and opened my eyes before patting him gently and adding up. "You should sleep,"

He did not move, and I felt as if there was something different about him. One moment, he was angry; the other, he was calm, and like his older, younger self was back.

"You are heavy, you know," I said in a slow voice, and he inhaled sharply near my neck. I closed my eyes, and a tiny smile appeared on my face. He was such a baby.

I took my hand closer to the back of his head and touched his hair. They were softer for a man, just like him.

"I am really sorry," he muttered again, and I clicked my tongue with frustration.

"You did nothing to hurt me, not at least today. The physician said it hurts... in the initial times. And... and, stop saying sorry again and again. It irks me," I said in a slow voice, and he lifted his face a little to look into my eyes.

"You forgive me?" he asked, and I lay stunned beside him. "For what?" I asked, and he lowered his gaze and closed his eyes momentarily.

"For... everything?" he asked, and I immediately looked away before gently pushing him away.

"We should sleep," I said and turned my face opposite him.

"So, you do not," he said, and I gulped silently.

Forgiving was a small word for the feeling it caused. Forgiving means forgetting; I was terrible at forgetting things and would never be able to.

"Good night," I said and closed my eyes, pulling the comforters up my shoulders.

"You do not? Right?" he asked again, and I did not answer anything. "You do not?" he added. I could feel him getting impatient.

"Trisha, you do not forgive me, right?" he asked again, and I inhaled a deep breath.

"Do you not sleep at night?" I asked, and he immediately replied, sleeping beside me and placing his on me.

"No, I cannot," he said and added, shaking me a little. "When will you forgive me?" he asked further, and I sighed deeply.

"For what?" I asked, and he held my hand to turn me to him.

"For tonight," he said in a slow voice, and I immediately replied.

"I have forgiven you for it. Now, let me sleep," I said, and he left my arm and laid back silently.

"Thank you. I feel really better," he said, and I closed my eyes. I was almost asleep when he brought the physician.

How could he even think of bringing a physician after performing the act? He was a man, and he was supposed to know things. I was mistaken. He was a child. I was stuck with a man-child.

Closing my eyes, I tried to fall asleep but fell him holding my hand while loosely hugging me from behind.

There was silence between us for a long until he chose to speak in a low voice. "I promise I did not mean to hurt you. I know you do not believe a word I say. I know you think I am problematic, but I really wanted to marry you, and everyone wants to know why," his voice was so low that I realised that he believed that I was asleep. "I do not know why. I really hope I know why I wanted to be with you. It would have been a thousand times easier," he whispered, kissing the back of my head and muttered.

"Good night,"

I felt him pulling his hands back and shifting away from me. I heard him step down from the bed and walk away from there.

I opened my eyes once he left and gulped silently and nervously.

I really hoped he knew; it would have been a thousand times better to be with him in the same bed.

Inhaling deeply, I shifted to his side and inhaled the pillows. Everything smelled of him, and it wrapped me like a mush comforter of peace and something that I could not explain.

It did not take me much time to sleep on this side. I woke up when I heard the anklet bells giggle and felt the slight sunlight falling into my eyes.

"Good morning, Princess," I heard an attendee wish, and I inhaled a deep breath.

"What is good about this morning?" I asked slowly, and suddenly, Maasa's voice caught my attention.

"Something is good about this morning, Trisha,"

I immediately stepped down the bed and placed the dupatta on my head.

"Maasa," I muttered, stepped down the stairs of the bed, and touched her feet first. She held my shoulder and looked at my face.

"Is everything okay?" she asked, and I nodded, slightly nervous. "Yes," I added.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked again, and I immediately nodded.

I did not want her to know what happened between Yuvraj and me last night.

Wait. A lot of things happened between Yuvraj and me, and suddenly, I did not know how to face him. He took me last night.

Oh My God!

"Good," Maasa's voice caught my attention, and I immediately lowered my gaze.

"There are a few rituals that need to be done. So, get ready," she said, and I noticed a group of attendees walking in with huge plates of things. They had varieties of attire, jewellery, and everything I wholeheartedly hated. They were heavy. And I liked freedom.

"Oh," I managed to say, and suddenly, I noticed Daadisa walking in, too.

"Where is my new daughter-in-law?" she asked, and I noticed her smiling a lot.

"Daadisa," I muttered, walking closer to her to touch her feet.

"God Bless you," she said and kissed my forehead.

"Umm, why are you smiling like Abhinandan?" she suddenly asked, and my eyes widened with shock.

"Um," I was lost for words.

"So, you two?" she asked, and Maasa interrupted.

"Maasa, do not tease her," she said, and I lowered my gaze, feeling redness on my cheek.

"We hugged," I said in a low voice, and she hummed. "Hmmmmmm, hugged, nice," her words twisted something inside my stomach, and Maasa caught my attention.

"Trisha, all of them will help in getting ready. I must look after a few arrangements. Nandani wishes to return so that Ranaji will arrive today. It's going to be a busy day," she said, and I looked at her.

"I can help," I offered, and I wanted to help her. I needed some work to do.

"Where are your toe rings?" Daadisa asked suddenly, and I noticed Maasa lowering her gaze to my feet, too.

"Yes, where are your toe rings?" she asked, and I stood stunned.

"Umm—"

"I took them off." Yuvraj's voice suddenly caught my attention, and we all immediately turned to look at him.

"Why?" Maasa asked, and he looked scared a little, too. "A Married woman never takes her toe rings off. You should have known that," she said to him, and he nodded, walking closer to us.

"I am sorry, Maasa. I did not like the design, so I brought her a simpler one," he said, and I lowered my gaze to his hands. There was a scroll and a wooden box.

"Ohh," Maasa said, and he stood before us.

"I need to talk to her. Can you two please leave?" he asked with utter politeness. Maasa looked at me for a moment. I nodded slightly.

"I will be ready; do not worry, Maasa," I said, and Daadisa sighed deeply.

"I walked miles to see my daughter-in-law, and now I must leave," she said, and I immediately looked at Yuvraj.

"I think Daadisa should stay," I tried to say, and he shook his head.

"She is always dramatic. Do not listen to her," he said, and Daadisa slapped him into his chest.

"Dare you say that again, and I will beat you up with a stick," she said, and Yuvraj smiled before helping her walk out of the chamber.

"You know, I love you so much," he said, and I smiled, looking at them.

"Is everything okay? Trisha," Maasa asked me again. I did not know if I should tell her about what happened last night, but he did not want anyone to know.

"Yes, Maasa. We just talked," I said, and she hugged me before kissing my forehead.

"Let me know if he asks you to do anything stupid," she said, and I smiled, nodding a little.

"Of course," I said and noticed her walk out.

Yuvraj came back in a few moments, and I looked at the attendees, who were waiting to dress me up.

"All of you, leave us alone," he ordered, signalling everyone to leave. I gulped with a slight uneasiness. I was still in the nightgown, and the doors closed.

"Come here, sit," he said, walking around the couch and taking a seat. I walked to the couch, too, and took a seat beside him.

There was something different in his eyes today. He looked energetic, better and in good spirits.

"I need your help," he said, and I looked up at him.

"In what?" I asked, and he opened a scroll before me. It was a long one, and he placed it over the table and said.

"After last night, I got an idea, and I want your help to present it to the King so that he makes some changes," he said, and I knit my brows in confusion.

"What changes?" I asked, and he gulped.

"After talking to you, an... and whatever happened, I could not sleep and went to the soldier's quarter. After talking to many, I realised they were very distant from their families, and some do not even know how their children look," he said, and I lowered my gaze to the scroll. It was more like a list with many names.

"So, I am thinking that we should make a... umm, a proper procedure and rules and regulations for the staff and soldiers," he said, and a smile appeared on my lips.

"And since you were the one who helped me look into it, I want your help to lead me further," he said, and I shook my head.

"How can I?" I asked, and he lowered his gaze to the scroll.

"This is the list of the departments where the soldiers and staff work. I am thinking of keeping them on the same wages but with leaves. Like they could go home for four months in one year, and it will help them to be motivated and work better," he said, and I smiled.

"That is a... good idea, indeed," I said and looked at him. "But, I think you should speak of it with your father and your family instead of me," I suggested, and he shook his head.

"I wanted to discuss it with you first," he said, and I sighed deeply, shaking my head.

"I do not wish to take part in such matters. I do not wish to be the Queen," I said, standing up from the couch. Suddenly, he held my hand and said,

"I would have asked you even if you were not my wife. It is because you helped me to see it, not because I wanted you to become a Queen against your wish," his words made me close my eyes, and I shook my head.

"I do not know if my help is what people will like, especially in the administrations and Kingdom's matters," I said. Suddenly, he pulled me back, and I almost fell on him.

"You were ready last night to make a child with me, who would be the most important thing for the Kingdom, and you fear to talk about these small matters?" he asked, and I opened my eyes to look into his.

How could he say this?

"You married me for the child, not for these small matters, Yuvraj," I tried to remind him. Suddenly, he stood up and wrapped his arm around my waist. My eyes widened with shock, and he cupped my cheek, briefly lowering his gaze to my lips.

"So, making a child with me is easier than discussing these matters?" he asked, and I did not know what had happened to him suddenly.

He did not seem like the same person as last night, and I stared blankly into his eyes.

"Perhaps," I breathed, and he immediately brought his lips closer to mine. As always, I quickly moved my lips aside. It always scared me.

"Why move away, then?" he asked, gently brushing his lips against my cheek. I closed my eyes. What was he doing to me?

"This is the fifth time you have tried to touch my lips with yours. I suppose you know... what is needed to make a child is elsewhere," I muttered in a slow voice. He pulled back slowly and looked into my eyes with slightly knit brows for a few moments.

"So, you want me to begin... kissing... you from there?" His words sent a shiver down my spine, and I immediately pushed him away.

"Are you out of your mind?" I turned away and closed my eyes. How could he speak like this?

Suddenly, he pulled me back to him and looked into my eyes. "No, I am not. I am very serious," he said, and I felt like I could not breathe anymore. The memories of last night, his hardness poking into me, made me feel goosebumps. The memories were more effective than the reality. "What do you want of us, Trisha?" he asked, and I looked up into his eyes.

"What happened to you?" I asked and felt my heart beats racing wild.

He stared into my eyes for a moment, lowered his gaze to my lips and then again looked up into my eyes.

"Something," he breathed.

"What?" I asked.

"Something," he said, and I felt his hand pulling me closer to him.

"Stop, what are you doing? Anyone can walk in," I tried to say, and he looked into my eyes.

"So?"

His words sent a shiver down my spine, and he smiled a little.

"You are my wife," he said, and I knit my brows with confusion.

"So?" I asked, and he looked away for a moment.

"So, you promised to help me in everything while taking the holy rounds around the fire. You remember?" he said, and I rolled my eyes.

"You are impossible," I said, and suddenly, he brought his face closer and pecked my lips for a fraction of a second.

My eyes widened with shock.

"Come on, dear wife, help your husband," he said, pulling his hand back and walking back to the couch.

I sighed with frustration.

"Husband, my foot," I said, and he laughed a little.

"Come on, Trisha. Help me with this," he said, sitting down on the couch. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You are up to something. I can feel that," I said, and he smiled, looked at me, and nodded a little.

"Yes, and?" he asked, and I looked away.

"I cannot believe that you are the same person who said a thousand sorries last night," I said, walking to him and sat down beside him.

He smiled and opened the scroll before me again.

"I am," he said, and suddenly he asked.

"Are you okay? Is it still hurting?"

And I shook my head.

"Why? Do you want to try again?" I asked, and he immediately replied back.

"I do not," he said, and I looked up at him.

"I have realised I wanted to marry you because I wanted us to be friends like before. Like seeing each other, talking to each other and helping each other. The way we used to be. You would help me with the task that Guruji gave, and I would help you with the work. But, having my trust murdered, my self-respect did not allow me to beg for your friendship again,"

"And, what changed?" I asked, and he looked into my eyes.

"Everything. You were never against me, I realised. I cannot be separated from my family; my father is my family, too. You only helped him and indirectly wished to help me. I was foolish, and I am happy this time to accept it openly," he said, and I nodded, lowering my gaze.

"So, no child?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"No, I feel better this way," he said, and I sucked on my lips.

"And what about your father's wishes?" I asked, and he lowered his gaze.

"We can get a pregnant girl who does not wish to keep the baby. And you can play pregnant alongside her. So, once that baby is born, we tell my father that it's ours," he said, and my eyes widened with shock.

"Are you out of your mind?" I asked, holding his chin to make him look at me.

"No, I am not," he said in a determined voice.

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book.

Love You All ❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro