3: "Another Loboan Song"

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Third Person's POV~

Sonya woke to the sun warming her fur, she rolled onto her back and opened her eyes and was bathed in the warm light of the sun. She let her head lull to the side and she saw Draal safely curled up in the shade, sound asleep. Sonya sat up and stretched out, her big ears pinning back to her skull. She then rose to her feet and shook out her entire body and yawned again, the sound of chirping birds made Sonya perk up as she turned her stunning green eyes to the trees overhead.

"Morning, Sonya."

Sonya gave a chuff and looked over to Claire who was sipping. water from a canteen, "Hmm. Hello." She responded as she stretched out again, her bushy tail curling behind her. Claire smiled and trotted over to her and offered her the water to drink. Sonya took it with a nod of thanks and tipped it back, letting the cool water course into her mouth and down her throat. She then dumped the rest of the water on her head and she shook out her glossy coat with a happy chuff, smiling to herself.

Clair huffed and giggled as she shielded her face from the flying water, "Down girl!" she scolded playfully.

Sonya let out a laugh as she stared down at Claire before she looked over at Draal who was still snoozing peacefully. Claire stood beside Sonya and spoke softly, "You ok?" she asked.

"Hmm. Just relieved we were able to save him that day," she said, as she scratched her chin wih massive claws.

"You mean you saved him." Claire corrected as she elbowed Sonya in the ribs with a small smile on her lips.

Sonya glanced down at her before she chuckled and paced over to Draal, passing into the shade as she bent low and pressed her snout to his cheek and she spoke, "Hello, Blue." she said softly.

Draal gave a small grumble as he rolled over to face her as his eyes flickered open and he smiled at her, "Sonya." he mused as he reached up and ruffled her soft fur. Sonya grins as she crawled closer and buried her face into his warm chest as he pulled her to his person, his nose buried into her soft fur. Sonya blushed as she looked up at him, before she closed her eyes and sighed softly.

"Sonya," Draal said, making her look at him, "will you sing a song for me?" he asked suddenly.

Sonya blinked and sat up, looking down at him, "You want me to sing you a song?" she asked, her eyes widened slightly.

"Yes. Is that so odd?" He sat up as well, "You have a lovely voice."

"You've never. asked me to sing anything for you before."

"Well now I am," he responded with a big smile on his face.

Sonya's nose twitched before she eased herself down beside him and leaned into his side, "Let me see . . ." she closed her eyes and rubbed her neck, "Is there any one you want you hear?" she asked.

"You pick," he said, rubbing her back, allowing his fingers to caress and rub her fur.

Sonya nodded, "I have one." she cleared her throat before she began to sing,

"I made my way to the Border Line,

Looking up towards friendly skies.

Everything that I thought I had,

Was taken right before my eyes,

oh yeah.

Give me faith!

Give me love!

Cause I need it!

Show me Grace!

Make me strong!

Let me feel it!

Where to go? I shall walk to redemption!

I don't know how we'll be ok, but I'll find a way.

Eh-oh-ey! Eh-oh-ey!

Yes, I'll find a way.

Eh-oh-ey! Eh-oh-ey!

I don't know how we'll be ok, but I'll find a way."

Sonya finished and opened her eyes, smiling to herself. She looked over at Draal with a fond smile as she rubbed her arm. He sat up and nuzzled her neck, "You're voice is as angelic as always my dear."

"Thank you, Blue." 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro