Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lucas pov

It had been a week since the world tour everything was going back to normal symphonyvile was getting rebuilt I was flying around I saw rock trolls helping I wanted to help but couldn't

I find penny " penny you need help " I said picking her up " yea " she said I want to my house helping her

" why aren't you helping fix symphonyvile " she said I was sat on my chair " I can't really help " I said I was done helping her " but you can your a really smart troll lucas your just holding yourself back " she said I landed my chin on my hand " I know " I said I turned my head to see dad I fell backwards " how long have you been here " I said holding the table " sorry I hear you talking and I wanted to know who you were talking to " dad said I look down to the floor I left my room to fly around

I wasn't looking where I was going so I bump into sumone " I'm sorry " they said I look up to see a troll with pastel red hair " Prince lucas I'm sorry for bumping into you " they said I put my hand up " no it's my fault I was looking where I was going " I said " I'm Wendy " she said I nodded " and I'm lucad but you already know " I said rubbing the back of my head we talked

It started to get dark so we went home I was tired I layed on my bed

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro