Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taehyung's POV

It's weird to say but I have never had such a great day in my life since being unwell.

Don't get me wrong, I felt horrible and my oesophagus felt on fire, but I had the most wonderful person nearby me to comfort me and make sure I was okay.

Jimin cuddled me the entire day after the check up and speaking to my parents.

He let me stay wrapped up in sheets and let my back rest against his chest as we just watched movies back to back.

His legs were right up against my thighs and legs with the separation from our clothes and my blankets.

And his face was super close to mine, his breaths softly tickling my cheek as we comfortably watched the TV.

"I can't believe that the director allowed Spiderman to not catch MJ. Like that is so cruel." I muttered as the movie we were watching came to an end.

"It's to create an emotional response in the viewers. It makes you really feel for the characters." Jimin replied.

"Yeah but why? I don't like getting teary eyed." I complained.

Jimin giggled from where he sat behind me before I felt his body shift away from me.

"I'm going to go make you some dinner, how about you wash up while I do that?" Jimin suggested as he crawled his body out from behind me.

"I suppose I could." I hummed while turning off the television as Jimin arose from off the bed.

Jimin held out his hands for me to help lift me up from the bed.

"Do you still feel cold?" Jimin asked me once I took his hands to let him help pull me up from the bed.

"Not really, I am way less cold now." I replied as I let go of Jimin's hands now standing in front of the male to pull the blankets off my shoulders.

"That's good to hear." The shorter male sang as he made his way out of my bedroom.

I followed behind the male but left my bedroom with a different pathway to reach the bathroom.

I carefully rolled my oxygen cart from the living room, into the bathroom.

Once I was in the bathroom, I sighed, taking a break. I didn't realise how fatigued doing things would be for me due to my current health.

I held onto the outside frame of the shower taking deep breaths as my eyes looked down at my bare feet.

I can't believe my body won't even let me move the way I want to now.

"Jimin!" I shouted after raising some courage in my body.

A few moments later Jimin stood in the open doorway to the bathroom.

"Are you alright?" Jimin asked softly, his eyebrows pressing downwards as his eyes scanned my body in case I'd hurt myself.

"I can't do it." I murmured.

"Can't do what?" Jimin asked, tilting his head towards the right side as his eyes fell on mine.

"I can't shower. I don't have any energy," I replied.

"I literally ran out of breath just from walking to the bathroom." I followed up.

"Oh, but you should wash, it'll help get rid of bad bacterias that could make your sickness worse." Jimin replied swiftly.

"I'll collapse in the shower if I try." I hummed.

I watched Jimin bite his bottom lip as he was clearly thinking.

"How about you have a bath then, I can help." Jimin said with some hesitation.

"A-Are you sure?" I stuttered as I watched the male walk around me and over to the bath that was in front of the toilet.

He leaned over, flicking the tap on to fill up the bath as he hummed back, "Mhm."

"What about dinner?" I asked the male as he straightened up his body.

"Dinner can wait. It's alright," Jimin chimed.

"I could even order something online to be delivered if you'd like. That way we can eat straight after your bath." Jimin suggested.

I nodded as I finally let go of the shower frame.

"You wanna get undressed?" Jimin suggested, but I could tell Jimin even seemed uncomfortable with the words that came out of his mouth from the way he nibbled on his bottom lip after he spoke.

Jimin is a doctor or nurse, he's never practiced supporting someone in this way.

He is just clearly doing it out of love from within his heart.

"Um, I don't overly want you to see me naked." I commented.

"That's fine, just keep your boxers on." Jimin stated while crossing his arms across his chest, even though I could hear a spark of joy in his voice knowing that I wasn't going to appear fully naked in front of the male.

I watched as Jimin lifted up some liquid soap, dumping it into the bath tub that was filling up.

"Okay, seriously Taehyung, strip. Do you want to get into a hot bath or a cold one?" Jimin sassily remarked, noticing I hadn't moved.

"Yah, it takes a lot of my energy to get undressed," I began.

"And I'd appreciate it if you didn't watch me get undressed." I mumbled.

Jimin dramatically spun around to face the toilet and window as he commented, "I'm about to see your body soon anyways."

I sighed while lifting my shirt off over my head.

I then pulled my pyjama pants down, leaving both on the bathroom floor.

I watched as Jimin turned his body to lean over the bath to turn off the tap.

His eyes then scanned over to me making a storm of butterflies erupt inside my chest.

I definitely did not expect for Jimin to see my body ever in this way, but life for me already is no longer perfect. It was out of my control since I met Jimin.

"Do you want to take out the oxygen cord? You shouldn't get it wet." Jimin replied, his eyes falling on my lips and nose.

I nodded nervously as I took out the air piece.

The missing air already felt like I was being robbed of my basic needs.

I let Jimin guide me to get into the hot bath as he held out his hands for me to take.

He helped me step over the bathtub, holding one of my hands as I slowly sat down.

"Is it an okay temperature?" Jimin asked me once my body was submerged.

Jimin did a good job at averting his eyes from areas of my body that I didn't want him to focus on which I really appreciated because my body was already feeling excited from being this close to the male while almost naked.

"Yes, it's really soothing." I hummed as Jimin walked over to the far corner of my bathroom to grab a small stool so that he could sit down in front of the bathtub.

"Wonderful." Jimin chimed as he grabbed a plastic cup that sat on the edge of the bath that he could use to gather water.

"Close your eyes for me." Jimin sweetly cooed as he scooped up some water.

I did as I was told as Jimin raised his hand to press against my closed eyes as extra protection before he let the plastic cup of water cascade down over my hair.

I took a deep breath the moment the water was done falling down my face and back.

Jimin observed me for a couple seconds to make sure I was breathing okay before he got up from the stool to grab a bottle of shampoo out of the shower cabinet.

Jimin then sat back down, squeezing an amount onto his hands.

He then ran his hands through my wet hair as the shampoo rubbed into my scalp and hair.

Jimin was so gentle with his hands that it brought me so much comfort.

From feeling the hot water and his hands through my locks, I could easily fall asleep from enjoying the feeling.

"You are good at breathing without the Oxygen Cannulas." Jimin commented, making my eyes shift over to look at the male.

His eyes were for sure on my lips which was driving me insane.

If I felt better I'd have hard core flirted with this male considering he has a nice pair of lips that I'd love to know how they taste.

I could just grab the back of his neck and smash his lips against mine but instead I am left feeling like I am floating, wishing for more.

"I have to be good at breathing without one." I replied back simply.

Jimin's eyes laced with mine now as he scooped up more water in the cup.

"Tilt your head back and keep your eyes closed." Jimin softly instructed as he used his hand to push on my forehead so that I looked up towards the bathroom lights.

He then again shielded the water from going into my eyes as he ran the hot water over the bubbles in my hair.

He did so a couple times, each time afterwards running his hand through my wet mop of hair.

Jimin gave me the chance to breathe, once again filling up the cup.

"You look really stunning up close." Jimin blurted out as his eyes scanned over me completely now, clearly feeling more confident and comfortable around my almost naked figure.

My eyes scanned over to Jimin sitting beside me before I spoke, "What'd I say about too much sweet stuff." I muttered, barely being able to hear myself over the beat of my own heart.

Jimin softly giggled as he let the warm water and soap run over my shoulders.

The smile never left the males lips as he spoke again, "Sorry, I just can't help it when seeing the True Beauty in front of me."

Eeeek so Jimin got an opportunity to be close to Taehyung's bare body and is now flirting with him. If I was Taehyung, I would've gone crazy! What do you think? Reckon they are both falling for one another? Hehe.

That's all for this chapter, it was a longer chapter than some other chapters. I hope you all are taking care. Until next time... Byeeee my lovelies!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro