1 - Love letter

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Adrien pounced on the bed in despair. He couldn't believe that he ruined the whole plan! He had prepared it so carefully, he found the courage to confess, he analysed various scenarios... And it was all for nothing. Plagg had already informed him of what he had told Ladybug. Ladybug, whom he wanted to confess his feelings today. Instead, he told her how much he hated her!

"Don't worry about it, kid!" Plagg tried to comfort him, but it didn't sound too convincingly. "She knew you were under the influence of a spell."

"But still..." Adrien moaned. "The picture of me saying all those terrible things will be forever in her memory."

"Well, don't exaggerate..." Plagg muttered, bored with talking about all this situation. "Nobody has such a great memory. And look at how many valentine cards you got!"

"Even if all the girls in the world wrote to me, I would give all these cards for that special one. The only one. From her..."

"Eugh! Now you're saying only stupid sweet things!" Plagg grimaced. "I think that listening to all this stuff is my punishment for my old sins! Thank goodness you have a fridge full of cheese, otherwise I would kill myself!" he murmured under his breath, sifting through the valentine cards.

Meanwhile, Adrien looked like no word of his kwami reached him at all. He also ignored the valentine cards that Plagg was throwing towards him. Most of them smelled disgustingly with some perfumes. Ladybug never used such heavy perfumes. She always smelled like... Like a fresh air. She always moved with such a grace and charm... And he'd insulted her so much today.

He sighed and looked at the valentine card, which fell directly on him. It was a heart-shaped card and it wasn't perfumed. He unknowingly opened it and read a poem. The poem, which was like an answer to his poem, which he'd written this morning for Ladybug, but threw it out. Somehow, the mysterious sender responded to this poem. Mysterious – because she hadn't signed the letter. Yet, at the moment when Adrien was wondering about the sender, a little ladybug sat on the edge of the card. Like it wanted to show him who the sender was. And Adrien liked to believe in signs. Was it possible that the card had been sent by Ladybug?

Plagg grimaced – it was definitely too much sweetness for him...

But Adrien ignored Plagg. He felt it couldn't end like this. He had to talk to her immediately! He had to find her somehow! But how? How to find a girl, who had been hiding her identity under the mask of the superhero for many months, and about whose civilian life he didn't know anything at all?

Or maybe... Suddenly a thought occurred to him. After all, they had a contact with each other as superheroes. If he transformed into Cat Noir, there was a chance to catch her somewhere. It would be a miracle, but if he didn't try, he might regret it for the rest of his life. Or at least until next Valentine's Day. But a year was a long time, and he always had problems with patience...

"Eat something, Plagg. I need to catch Ladybug today." He announced suddenly.

"What?!" Plagg gasped and looked at Adrien in horror.

"I have to apologise to her for everything I told her today. And I have to... I must confess to her what I have planned."

"No, come on! Do we really have to go through it again?" Plagg winced.

"Yes, we do." Adrien replied firmly, in a determined tone, which surprised not only kwami, but also himself.

A moment later, he sneaked out of the house as Cat Noir.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro