Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I woke up with a small smile on my face I was scared for a moment but then I remember that I bought yesterday at my home.

I chuckled at him and sat up taking him in my lap and my hand again went towards his head started scratching gently on his pointy ears and then I noticed that this little guy have to take a shower

"Hey sweetheart did you sleep well huh?"

He leaned into my hands. I'll take that as a yes.

"Now we have to bath you mister your filled with dirt"

He stiffened but I calmed him down quickly saying that I wasn't going to hurt or harm him.

I took him to the bathroom kicked open the door and opened the tap letting the water go mild warm.

I checked the temperature in the bath tub and placed the tub I started cleaning him and he seems to enjoy it.

After I bathed him and made him sit in the living room as I went to have a bath myself.

after I was done with my but I went into the living room to find the little Fox but I found there a boy?

And wtf! He is naked!

I screamed at that when he practically jumped on me I immediately went back and saw the boy whimper.

Then I noticed two ears on his head and a tail from his back he took his still into his hand and looked down at the floor.

Then I remembered that he was a hybrid.

"M-master its me your fox"
He said almost whispered

"Okay sweetie I am sorry I was just startle to find someone's in my living room"

He smiled at me again.

I went into my father's room which is now against room and took some clothes from there and handed it to him to wear it I can't talk to him like that.

"So baby what's your name my name is Kang Areum"

"I am jimin! Master and I am desert fox!" He said and his tail was wagging behind him which showed how happy he was.

I didn't like how are you called me master it looks like I am some bigger than him but in reality he is stronger then us humans and more caring.

"It's nice to meet you jimin but don't call me master okay? Call me Areum"

His eyes widened a bit was his old owner that bad? Well it could be that.

"I-i can call yo-u your n-name?"

I took his hands in me and rubbed it gently while looking at him.

"Ofc sweets you can all me Areum because that's my name and I am no bigger then you in status we both are equal"

He nodded while a tear went down his cheek I immediately took him in embracing

"Thank you Areum"
His tongue rolled out my name testing how my name sounds he told that a few more times

"My old owner told me that I have to call her master or he will punish me. He-he made me do things that I didn't liked I hated that"

He cried in my arms I just sat there weaving my fingers through his orange hair.

"Then a week ago I think? He was very drunk when he came home and beat me usually he'll stop after some time but that day he didn't so a new hybrid that he bought a few days ago helped me escape then I was on streets and yesterday some high school students beat me up saying t-that i-i am a mutt".

I feel so angry on whoever said that and his old owner.

"Shhh shh baby it's okay your here now your okay I won't let anyone do that to you okay? Now be a good boy and stop crying"
I wiped his face and made his we me.

He sniffed a little and then moved his head to the side of my neck rubbing his face there.

"Thank you ma-Areum"

I smiled at and patted his head. We were just sitting there cuddling but then jimin's stomach grumbled loudly.

I chuckled while he curled up into a ball while blushing slightly.

"Come on jimin I am also hungry we totally forgot to make breakfast"

We made our way to the kitchen and I started making breakfast while jimin's curious eyes followed my every move his tail moving slowly behind him.

Wait I stopped in the middle of cooking that I realized something important.

I thought while having dinner we will talk that.

We were eating our food when I asked jimin.

"Do you wanna stay with me jimin? It's on you to decide"

He lagda slowly for a minute he stopped his eating and then afterwards he smiled.

"Of course master I mean areum I would love to live with you"

He jumped off the table and hugged me tightly.

i then and his back while chuckling then we continued to eat our breakfast.

I have to go to work today but I took a leave. I just want to have some time to myself today I don't want to deal with anything today.

Me and jimin by watching TV when the doorbell rang.

Jimin went into full alert mode.

I claimed him down and then went to open the door slightly seeing my father drunkly standing there.

"Open the door Areum your father is here let him in"

I scoffed and answered back

"No you piece of shit go from here this is the house that is made form MY money"

I said streesing on my. Guess that angered him.

He pushed to door with his full strength which made me fall down but luckily jimin was there to catch me. He checked me for any injuries before seeing the man in front of me with rage in his eyes and growling at him.

"What! You let a mutt in my house?! You bitch"

Father raised his hand to slap me but jimin held his hand before it hit me.

"Leave me you mutt!"
Father struggled in his hold while he was trying to shake off his hand I took the moment to call the police.

After I told them to come quick I soon heard police sirens.
And the cops came and took my father while my father was screaming and thrashing his legs and hands in there hold once father was in with the cops jimin went towards me and stood in front of me protectively.

The cops are taking him on the charges of assulting and coming on someone's house without there permission after the whole thing I got to know that he was involved in some drug things also.

That's a good thing everything is in my name. So that he can't use that.

After coming home from the police station giving a statement I sat down in the couch taking my head in my hands.

Jimin followed behind me he was there with me all the time.

I started crying thinking all the things. Why why does it have to happen to me why

A warm thing hugged me which I know is jimin I didn't wait a second and hugged him back crying into him while he whispered sweet things in my ear whole petting my hair.

I finally calmed down but laid down there in jimin's hold not having any motive to leave him.

I noticed the time and it was already 7 in the evening we spend a lot of time in the police station.

I stood up even tho I didn't wanted to to jimin whine a Little but let me up.

I moved to the kitchen and made some cup noddles I dont have energy to more nor have any thing to make

"Chim! Come let's eat"

Jimin came in waddling and plopped down on the seat beside me and started eating his tail wrapped around my ankle going up and down slowly comforting me.

"Thank you jimin for today" I told him giving him the most sincere look ever.

"Don't thank me I should thank you you took me in and treated me well"

"Tomorrow jimin we are going to the hybrid shop for the paper work and some more things that you would want"

He nodded and smiled his eyes closed he smiled that big and continued eating.

I always wanted a hybrid of my own but my father didn't liked that and as I grew up I was too in work but my this wish is going on now.

After dinner we decided to sleep early today I showed jimin the guest room which will now become his room

He was in the bed looking at me with blanket coming till his chin. I smiled sweetly at him and placed a kiss on his forehead

"Goodnight sweetheart"

I was going back but jimin held my wrist.

"C-can I sleep with you in your room?.. "
He asked silently

"This room doesn't smells nice I like your rooms smell"

He wrinkled his nose I booped it and told him he can he sprung up happing and held my hand dragging me to my my room.

He changed into his fox form and laid down beside me.

"Good night"
I said while closing my eyes.
Then I went into the Dreamland.

(Jimin's pov)

Areum almost instantly went into sleep. I didn't I watched her face and her breath tickled my paw (it's call paw ...right? And it can be tickled?)

She looks so good and she smells also great not her perfume one no. Her natural smell she smells like fresh Rose garden. The first time I saw her In the Ally I was scared first but then I saw she was not looking a threat but don't judge anyone with there face.

When she noticed I was uncomfortable she moved away showing she was not a threat and moved her hand to sniff her.

I sniffed her and instantly liked her but I was too afraid but then I blacked out in her coz my heart said to trust her.

The man that came today didn't smell nice he had a very bad smell and he was trying to hurt her I am happy that I protected her. She is so vulnerable .

She acts tough but she isn't all like big.

I am happy that I escaped that hell hole and met her. And tomorrow she is going to adopt me!

My tail wagged behind me in excitement I saw areum shifting a bit and I stilled not wanting to wake her up. She pulled me close to her and snuggled me I was trying too hard to not wag my tail very fast or she will wake up.

I relaxed on her hold and closed my eyes going to sleep finally.

But I cannot remove the thought of the hybrid that saved me. I am afraid for him worried how he would be once the mast- no that man know he helped me I wish I can do something for him. I sighed and went to sleep.

Words: 1800+

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro