Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Areum's pov)

We stopped a LOT on our way to home. They were distracted by small things and the excitement on there faces when they talked about anything they saw was just so much that I cant get myself to stop talking and move which leads us to come home this late but i guess it works as we were all together and no one was at home.

"Its so late!" Whined taehyung behind me.

I raised an eyebrow towards in a 'whose fault it is' manner. He immediately quiet down but still held his pout.

"Stop whining tae it's just a few steps away now" jimin said patting his should and snickering when taehyung side glared him.

"Well I am tired from all the walking I now just want to go in bed and cuddle my jagi" taehyung huffed and crossed his hand on his chest.

"Yeah no way today I am cuddling with her back off" jimin said while coming closer to me.

"We all know that today I am cuddling her now shut it and move we are here" yoongi came in middle thankfully and made the two boys separate from me and held me closely

I laughed seeing them and moved towards our house.

"M-miss?" A small voice diverted my attention. I looked from where the voice came from.

I looked down near my door and squinted my eyes not able to see in the dark.

"Areum it could harm you don't go" yoongi held my hand and tried to push me back behind him. I was going behind him but as I listened to the whimper from it. I immediately went towards it.

"I am okay just stand back" I ordered to Jimin, tae and yoongi.

They grunted but stayed back.

I crounched down and tried to look more closely who it was.

Bunny ears?...... is the the bunny from before?

"Hey sweetheart you were from before the alley right?"

He nodded.

"What happened?"
I moved slowly towards him and removed my coat letting it sit over him so he feels somewhat warm.

"I-i was sleeping a-and s-some ba-bad man c-came a-a-and h-he-"

He broke down without completing the full sentence i immediately hugged him and he sobbed in my shoulder.

I moved my hand in a soothing motion on his back and whispered soothing words in his ears. His grip time to time tightened on my shirt.

After some minutes his cries shortened down to short sniffs and occasional hiccups.

"Are you okay now buddy?"

He nodded his head but still didn't let go of me.

I can see what whoever he is talking about did his body is filled with scars, scratches and fresh blood sipping through his back which I am pressing so he don't lose too much blood till he is stable and agrees to move inside and I can then patch it up.

"Hey sweetheart its okay I am here now okay? I would not let them take you or harm you now"

I soothed him to stand up which he did but his weight was all on me not that he was heavy not to my surprise as he was malnourished clearly. I supported him to stand and move but I couldn't myself do that so I motioned jimin to come and stand beside him to walk inside our house.

He flinched when jimin came at his side

"Hey hey its okay he's my friend and is also a hybrid he is just helping you move inside okay?"

He weakly nodded and let jimin help him inside. Yoongi opened the door and taehyung immediately went in and was standing near the sofa with medicine box I kept for emergencies.

Me and jimin made the bunny sit, he whimpered when he sat. I think he have also hurt his back i would see it all but I couldn't all see it by myself. We have to go to the hospital but not now.

Yoonhi bought some pillows and kept it behind him.

I quickly sat down and checked his injuries. First I saw the one which is bleeding. I saw that it was near his stomach.

I slowly lifted up his shirts and seeing any uncomfortable movement in his face as I am moving his shirt and when he didn't said anything I moved to see the wound and gasped silently seeing how long it is.

I hoped I could do it. Now I am no doctor or nurse I just learned it for fun and emergencies.

I first cleaned the wound and saw it was a long gash from his lower waist till his upper stomach. Every now and then he would wince when I would clean it but never did once he attempted to stop me which is a good sign or else it would have been a disaster. It would probably need stitches on the lower side but the upper can do on without it.

I don't know if he has anything in his stomach so its not good for any medicine to be taken.

"Jimin could you please bring some ice in a clean cloth"

He nodded and went to it.

Ice could minimize the bleeding and pain.

As soon as jimin bought it I slowly placed it on the wound he first flinched and scrunched up his face but then relaxed taking deep breath.

I applied antibiotic ointment on it.

I then covered the wound and removed the ice. Thankfully the bleeding has been stopped. I cleaned the small wounds that was still there and dressed it too.

"T-thank you" he whispered looking up with his doe tear filled eyes.

I immediately hugged him careful of his wound.

After some mins I broke the hug and asked taehyung to give him some clothes.

"Can you change your clothes by yourself or do you want any of us here to help? Its on you we don't want to make you uncomfortable" I asked him softly careful of the words I use so he don't get scared.

"Uhhh can h-he be here to help me?.." he said and pointed towards yoongi.

His eyes widen but immediately went back to as it was.

I nodded and left them.

I sighed sitting on the dining table jimin and taehyung taking each side beside me.

"I don't understand guys" I said to them.

They didn't respond.

"How can anyone do this type of thing to any living being? I have been asking this to myself for so long. I am so sad with everything and people and their shits"

I am raging now these people aren't humans how can they be so stone hearted? Aren't we all same? Its just that they are more powerful and smart in every aspect but they don't use that coz they are humble. I know that not everyone is same but treated everyone this bad just coz they are "hybrid" an abomination' as said. I think they are so Interesting and more humble then this pathetic humans I am so a human but am calling humans pathetic coz its true.
They don't even have a speck of emotions, guilt in them.

"Don't stress your self jagi. We know too how bad people are but as you see you aren't like them so that means there are still people who would be same as you and opposed to all this"

Taehyung came and hugged me his deep voice calming me down.

Jimin took my hand in his slowly moving his thumb above my knuckles.

"You aren't alone this we are also there and if there is something we could do we would definitely help and as tae said there would be people who are in there right mind"

I closed my eyes and just sat there relaxing. Enjoying the warmth coming from tae. I learned more into him and my hands in jimin's.

"Areum?.." yoongi's voice made me open my eyes and look at him.

I hummed at him

"That kid fell asleep on the couch"

"He did? It must be uncomfortable for him with the injuries can anyone of you take him to my bed? An yoongi you would stay with him for the night"

"I'll take him to your bedroom" jimin stood up and went.

"Where will you sleep jagi?" Tae asked and his chest vibrations making me go to sleep at the spot.

"On the couch tae" I said as it was the most dumbest thing to ask.

I don't know I am just tired now.

"What? No way you will sleep in mine and jiminie's room end of discussion"

Tae argued and I nodded its better then the couch and more comfortable.

"But you both would have to cuddle me" I pouted at him.

He chuckled and nodded poking my cheek.

"Goodnight areum" yoongi said as he went inside my room.

Me, tae and jimin went into there room. I moved in middle of the bed and jimin and taehyung took each side cuddling closer to me.

I went into sleep with thinking of what to do tomorrow.

Hello guys.....hahaha I know its been sooo long my exams are over and hopefully now I would be able to update more now! I am sorry it was late.

I think grammy is the most racist awards ever but yet it has such a great value. I am not against rain on me its a great song but I read somewhere the winners are based on sales and rain on me had was lesser then dynamite and rain on me has one performance whereas dynamite has been performed so many times and all the times differently. And! Did you saw that bts cut a verse in song when they performed in the grammys?! This is shit!

ANYWAYS!! STREAM DYNAMITE TO 1B!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro