[15] Outcry

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

J U N  K A I Y O

I blinked for a bit, realizing that I fell asleep. Akio's arms were wrapped around me as my head was leaning on his shoulder. I blushed, noticing how close we were right now. The laughters faded a while ago and I didn't even see the girl or the boy coming back to the classroom.

I guess they didn't make it.

Before I could even stretch a bit, I heard a knock on the door. It sounded like someone was trying to get it open.

"Hello? Can someone open this door? I'm wounded." I warily looked at it and wondered if I should wake Akio up. He was sleeping peacefully as his glasses begin to fall down. He then stirred a bit before sleeping once again. I then smiled and thought that I should let him rest for a bit.

Raising his arms a bit, I managed to escape his grasp as I made my way to the door. I opened to peek for a bit but a boy stood there, grinning widely at me.

He was wearing a bloody uniform, his smile a bit twisted than normal. In his hands were someone's head as I backed away, trying to close the door. But before I could do that, I felt him grabbing my hand, pulling me outside.

I tried to scream as the door shuts on its own, preventing me to go back. And the last thing I heard was his sinister laugh before I fell unconscious.

A K I O  D A I C H I

I woke up at the loud banging right outside the door. I looked around and saw that the others were still sleeping. I then blinked slowly to adjust at the darkness and glanced at the door. Looking beside me, I noticed that Jun wasn't there.

Wait, where's Jun?!

I finally stood up, awake and alert. Sh*t, I shouldn't have fell asleep. I then heard Shin calling out my name, still furiously knocking on the door along with his sister.

"Akio, open the f*cking door!" I ran towards it, pushing it open with all my might. He stood there, running a hand through his hair as if he ran around the school. I then looked down and saw Sakura looking up at me with a worried glance.

"Shin — " he then interrupted me.

"Is Jun with you?!" he yelled as I shook my head no. He then breathed deeply before muttering some curses here and there. Sakura then grabbed my hand as I saw Shin running down at the end of the hallway, looking at his left and right.

"Damn that Daisuke. I knew that demon won't let him go that easily!" Shin said angrily as me and Sakura finally caught up with him. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion, hearing what he said.

Demon? There's a demon in this academy too?

I then rolled my eyes as I thought about my remark. Heck, this school had everything. It's not a surprise anymore if I saw some headless students walking down the halls or some girl with a lamp tries to chase me down.

Shin looked at the stairs, trying to listen to something. He then slowly made his way up, mentioning us to be very quiet. We all went upstairs, hearing Jun's cries and a guy laughing nearby. I gritted my teeth, pulling out the knife I had.

Shin then walked towards the room very slowly as he opened the door to peek. The only problem was, no one was there.

I then followed, Sakura still behind me. When I saw Jun looking down at the floor, wrapped in chains, I was about to approach her to let her free. Though, Shin quickly stopped me.

"That's not her." He then closed the door as I heard a girl screaming inside, clawing the door a bit. That is definitely not Jun. I then heard a loud crash, making me and Shin look at each other.

We then both ran, seeing a pile of rocks covering something. I then ran towards it, pulling the debris off. My eyes widened as I saw a familiar face looking up at me. Falling down on my knees, I continued to push it off her before hugging her.

"Jun," I called out as she softly grabbed a hold of my hand. She lay her head on my chest as Shin was there, looking down at the both of us.

I then carried her gently, seeing Shin staring at her. Sakura, on the other hand, gasped. Jun glanced at my counterpart, seeing him giving her a worried glance.

"Shin, don't worry. I'll be fine," she softly said as she carressed his cheeks as we walked back. Shin gulped, taking a hold of her hand before gripping it softly.

"I won't let you out of my sight from now on. I'll even guard the door if I have to." She just smiled before coughing blood a bit. I tried to bit back a sob as I looked down at her.

"Akio," she called my name, making me look up a bit to see her face. She then shook her head as she softly kissed my cheeks.

"I'll be fine, okay? You don't have to worry." I then nodded as we went downstairs and back to our classroom. Before I could even go inside, Sakura tugged my shirt a bit — making me glance back at her.

"Here you go, mister." She handed me some first aid kit as I softly smiled, thanking her. Shin gave me one last nod before sitting down outside at the door. I guess he was really serious.

I then lay Jun on the floor, opening the first aid kit and treating her wounds. Her head was bleeding a little bit and some of her scars and wounds had re-opened. I sighed as I saw her looking up at me.

"Akio," she called out as tears fell down on my face. She tried to wipe it away but I didn't let her. I tried to get to work on fixing her injuries but she took a hold of my hand, making me much more guilty.

"This is all my fault," I said as she then shook her head before gripping my hand tightly. I sobbed, removing my glasses and putting it down on the floor. She then made me look at her as she tried to hug me, even though it's a bit painful for her. I could hear her whimpering a bit as she tried to put her arms around me.

"It's not your fault, Akio," she said as I looked down at her and carressed her cheeks. She looks up at me with a smile as I sighed. It can't risk losing her. Not right now.

With nothing to say, I just hugged her close to me.

========

Message from Hidou Akki:

GD VHKK SQX SN JHKK GDQ

========

A/N: I was going to make them kiss but being the sadistic author I am, I decided not to. Love you all so much! *sadistic laugh*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro