49 : An Elegant Celebration

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Delia and Grace are walking back to join Ash and Serena while Dragon Emperor is silently observing them from a remote dark corner. Upon seeing them leave he chuckles to himself and then turns about to leave as well.

"Well I must say I am extremely proud of you Serena. Beating my record and setting a new one that is more than twice my record is remarkable." Palermo says as Grace and Delia arrive.

"Mom! Where were you? Did you like my performance?" Serena says after tackling Grace into a hug.

"Of course I loved it sweet heart. It was one of your best performances yet. I have never seen you looking better." Grace says to Serena's delight.

"But tell my Serena how were you able to balance yourself on that slippery spherical Ice Chandelier? It has been bugging me for some time." Diantha asks.

"Oh that is because of the training Dragon Emperor gave me regarding finding my true focus, precision and balance." Serena replies.

"Is that so? What kind of training was this?" Lance asks in an inquisitive tone hoping to learn more about Dragon Emperor.

"I would love to chat further but this is not the place to do so. Palermo just talked to the Manager at Le Cirque. He has booked the entire upper for our evening. Let's go to the airport, get to Lumiose city and then talk." Serena says.

"Alright let's go." Ash says in an excited way at the prospect of delicious food.

"Pika Pika." Pikachu replies with a thumbs up who is comfortably curled in his favorite position which is Serena's hands.

"Let's go." Serena says as she runs out with Ash, Grace and Delia.

"Well might as well go. We don't have anything else to do." Cynthia says with a smile.

"After you." Diantha says as everyone else leaves as well.

(15 Minutes Later)

"You and Ash go on your plane. The rest of us will manage in Palermo and Diantha's plane." Grace says while walking away with Delia.

"OK then. I can't wait to spend some alone time with you." Ash says as he takes Serena's hand.

"Me too." Serena says. She is about to kiss Ash when suddenly a Fletchling comes out of nowhere and drops a letter in front of Pikachu along with 2 Poke-balls and a little pouch.

"About time. Looks like congratulations have arrived." Ash says before picking up the letter and pouch and then handing both over to Serena.

"Let's go inside and read this." Serena says before she climbs the ramp and enters her plane followed by Pikachu and Ash.

"Lance will want to know about this." A G-man disguised as a Airport worker says to himself as he takes out what appears to be a pager like device and types something in it.

(Inside the Plane)

"That will be all for now. Just leave me and Ash alone like before. Don't forget to give Pikachu a ketchup bottle." Serena says to her air hostess who bows her head, locks the door and leaves the duo in silence.

"What does the letter say?" Ash says in a curious tone.

"Hold on to your horses Ash. Let me first open it." Serena says as she opens her letter.

"Alright here goes." Serena says as she starts reading.

Congratulations on winning your Master Class. Of course having a Pokemon Master as your teacher literally guarantees you victory but still well done. You showed exceptional grace and kindness via your performance. Most importantly you kept in mind the key to victory in a Pokemon Showcase which I had told you about.

As a reward I have got you an interesting Pokemon from the Alola region. It is a Dominant Grass and Ghost type and Recessive Flying type Pokemon called Decidueye. Also for Ash I have got a Litten which is a Dominant Fire and Recessive Dark type Pokemon. You will start training with these Pokemon as well. Furthermore in the pouch that you have just received there some Pokemon Specific Z crystals. There is a Pikanium Z, Snorlium Z, Lycanium Z and Incinium Z for Ash. For you there is an Ninetalium Z and Decidium Z. With these you will be able to perform Pokemon specific Z moves. However you will need a little training before you can actually use these crystals properly. But that is a matter for later. Continue with mastering Mega Evolution and perfecting the poses for the Type Specific Z moves(in secret). Till I give the word you will only use Mega Evolution in battle if need be. You will not perform Z moves yet for there is still much to learn for you.

However moving on to a more important topic. Tell the champions that I have given them enough time to prepare for their battle. Tell them that they will have a battle with me within this week. After the battle with the Champions I shall test you in a battle as well. It will be you and Ash vs me. I shall test your teamwork, power, speed, precision , ability to think on your feet, reaction to pressure etc. So after enjoying tonight please inform the champions and start training as well. Of course don't over exert yourselves. Remind Ash once again not to use Charizardite Z without my express permission.

Dragon Emperor

"Cool." Serena says after she has rubs her finger on a spot on the letter and the letter once again is reduced to dust.

"Excellent now that that is out of the way time to get busy by giving the Queen her reward." Ash says before kissing Serena on her neck and running his hands over her body.

"Ash you sly fox." Serena says before giggling and grabbing his head, pulling him onto the couch and making out with him intensely. They make out passionately as the plane starts taking off. The higher the plane climbs the more number of clothes get piled on the floor.

"Since it is the month end and also the day I won the Master Class so no protection as a special treat." Serena says as she gives Ash a seductive smirk causing him to latch himself onto her and kiss her like there is no tomorrow.

(40 Minutes Later)

<Mild Lemon starts>

"That feels so good." Serena says as she can feel a warm oozy sensation inside her. Ash collapses onto the floor beside the couch and tries to catch his breath.

"I guess we should thank Dragon Emperor for training us so that we can maintain a good pace be it during practice or while having sex." Ash says in a sarcastic way before giving a chuckle.

"I agree." Serena says as she climbs on top of Ash eager to go for a second round.

"Serena I just cummed I won't have an erection so soon." Ash says.

"Oh Ash. Let's see if I can do something about that." Serena says as she gives Ash a kiss which he is happy to return.

"Looks like you found some backup batteries. Good because I just don't get enough of your cock with all the intense exhausting training we do with Dragon Emperor." Serena says while smirking after she feels something hard,desirable and familiar.

"Babe I am tired. I don't know how well I will be able to please you. But I will try" Ash says as he holds Serena's waists.

"No problem. You just leave everything to me." Serena says as she starts to jump up and down.

"Oh Arceus. Just like that." Ash says as he starts moaning at the sensation.

<Mild Lemon end> 

(1 hour 20 minutes later)

"Alright Ash let's go. Come on Pikachu." Serena says as Pikachu jumps onto his favorite position in Serena's hands.

"Le Cirque. Here we come." Ash says as he gets into Serena's Limousine.

"Le Cirque. Pronto Harry." Serena says as puts Pikachu on the seat and takes out her phone to see any new messages have come.

"We will be in Le Cirque within 20 minutes. Till then make yourselves decent. You don't want the press to photograph you in that shabby ruffled hair state would you now. Next time make yourselves decent after you fool around with each other." Harry says to Ash and Serena's embarrassment.

"Luckily for you two there are some emergency items in the car including a mirror and a comb along with some perfume. Now make yourselves useful." Harry says as the Limousine he is driving exits the Lumiose City Airport.

"Thanks Harry. I don't know what we would do without you." Ash says as he hands the comb to Serena whose hair looks like it has been through a rough ride.

(30 Minutes Later)

"A toast. To the Kalos Queen who has made all of us proud. The girl of the hour who has beaten my record and set a new one. I have never been more proud of anyone ever before. To Serena." Palermo says as she raises her glass of champagne.

"To Serena." Everyone else says in unison as they toast to Serena's victory.

"Alright everyone. This night is a night of celebration so let's dance." Grace says.

Ash leaves with Serena, Grace with Sycamore, Diantha with Lance, Cynthia with Steven, Seibold with Delia, Wikstrom with Drasna and Alder with Palermo.

The music is about to begin when suddenly Brock walks in with Lucy, Clemont with Korrina, May with Drew and Paul walks in with Dawn. Bonnie also walks in with Dedenne.

"Sorry for the delay guys. Got stuck in traffic." Brock says while sweat dropping.

"Not to worry guys. Better late than never. Glad you could make it. Join in." Serena says seconds before the orchestra music starts. It is a slowly dreamy music. Everyone is waltzing slowly and gracefully. The atmosphere is serene and blissful. People who aren't dancing are simply listening to the divine music. Some are tapping their feet to go with the relaxed beats of the music while others are sipping champagne with their eyes closed at the soulful music. Everyone is dancing elegantly but of course Ash and Serena are standing out as the star couple.

(30 Minutes Later)

Everyone claps the moment the orchestra finishes playing their piece for the night. After a few minutes everyone settles down and waiters start carrying dish after dish to everyone's delight.

"Congratulations Serena. We watched your Master Class performance. It was out of this world." Dawn says.

"Thank you Dawn. Coming from you it means a lot." Serena replies with a smile.

"On a more serious note. How are things going with Paul?" Serena whispers to Dawn to ensure Paul can't hear her.

"Oh he is fine. After the last battle he was shaken for a couple of days but he is back to normal now. Plus for some reason it seems that losing to you made him let his guard down and let me in. He is much more open and understanding now. So in a way I owe you one." Dawn whispers back with a wink. Serena instantly smiles on hearing that. Then she turns to Korrina who is sitting between her and Bonnie.

"Korrina. Good to see you. How are you?" Serena says before hugging her.

"Oh Serena good to see you too. Grandpa called me today to congratulate you on his behalf." Korrina says after separating.

"That's nice to hear. Tell your Grandpa we shall meet someday soon. Listen I heard that Valerie has launched a new line of clothes. Is it true?" Serena asks.

"Yes it is. She told me 2 days ago herself when she called me." Korrina replied.

"Why did she call you?" Serena asks.

"Oh well she is holding a charity fashion show in Lumiose city tomorrow evening. She wanted me to model. She was also going to call you as well but I told her not to distract you from your Masterclass preparation." Korrina replies.

"I see. What did you tell her?" Serena asks.

"Oh nothing. I refused. I told her I was not interested in this kind of stuff." Korrina replies before taking a sip of champagne.

"Well I have nothing to do tomorrow. Neither do you. I guess we both could work something out Valerie." Serena says before taking a sip of water.

"But I don't want to model." Korrina says.

"Sure sure. It's just that I thought Clemont would like to see you in a model outfit. You know. I know Ash would love to see me that way." Serena says in a smirking tone. On hearing that Korrina flushes a shade of red.

"Well I suppose it couldn't hurt to model once." Korrina says. The moment she says that Serena bursts out laughing only to be joined by Korrina.

"Speaking of Clemont. That reminds me. How are things going with you and Clemont?" Serena asks after laughing her heart out.

"Oh great. In fact last night we took our relationship to new heights." Korrina says.

"Really. How did it happen?" Serena asks in an inquisitive tone.

"Well let's just say his study desk is quite sturdy." Korrina replies while giggling.

"Ash and I have never used a desk before." Serena says in a interested tone.

"Wait a second how do you use a desk to take a relationship to new heights?" Bonnie asks in a confused tone who has been eavesdropping on the entire conversation all this while. Both Serena and Korrina sweat drop on realizing that Bonnie was also sitting next to them.

"U mm . Nothing Bonnie. Why don't you go and play with Sylveon?" Serena says quickly as she tosses a Poke-ball.

"That's fine Serena. But you didn't answer my question." Bonnie says.

"Bonnie. You should know better than to eavesdrop on other people's conversations. It's rude. Now go play with Sylveon." Korrina says in a firm elder sister fashion. Bonnie pouts for a moment "Saying you are no fun." before running off to play with Sylveon.

"That was rather irresponsible of us. Even though she is young and a shade too mischievous for her own good." Serena says as Bonnie runs off.

"Yup. But I must say I am rather envious of Clemont for having such a lovely younger sibling." Korrina says before smiling.

"I guess you must be having a blast bonding with Bonnie then." Serena says.

"Yup. Couldn't be happier. Even Lucario likes playing with Bonnie." Korrina replies.

(Meanwhile a few seats away)

"So Ash how does it feel to be dating the Kalos Queen?" Brock says.

"She's the best thing that has ever happened to me. How are things with you and Lucy?" Ash asks.

"Well they have been going good but." Brock says before his voice trails off.

"But what?" Ash asks.

"It's just that she wants to have sex with me but I am freaking out at the prospect of actually having sex with a girl." Brock whispers back in a nervous fashion. Ash on hearing that bursts into laughter.

"Oh Brock. Just go with it. It's a little awkward at first but I tell you there is nothing better in this world." Ash replies.

"So I take it you and Serena have done it already." Brock says.

"Oh yeah. Many times now. In fact a lot less than what we would like to do." Ash replies with a rather proud face.

"Oh by the way tell Serena that Gary sends his congratulations as well." Brock says as he remembers something.

"Where is Gare Bear by the way?" Ash asks after taking a look around.

"Oh Gary went to the Sinnoh region for some field work couple of weeks back. He will be back in 2 days." Brock replies.

"Well here's to us then. Two guys with 2 sexy life partners." Ash says while picking up his glass of champagne for a toast.

"Hear Hear." Brock replies as he toasts with his glass as well.

"So Ash tell me how is your training going with that guy who beat Diantha with a Raichu? You and Serena are training with him right." Brock asks in a more serious tone.

"That reminds me. May I have your attention everyone." Ash says in a loud tone catching everyone's attention.

"First of all I would like to thank everyone for being present here to celebrate Serena's win. It means a great deal to both of us." Ash says before pausing while everyone else is clapping.

"However on a more serious note. I have a message for the champions from the Dragon Emperor." Ash says in a serious tone causing the entire room to go silent.

"What message?" Lance asks as all the champions including him stand up.

"Are you still interested in a battle?" Ash asks.

"Of course we are. We have been training hard. We will win this time." Cynthia replies.

"Very well then. The match will he held any time after the next 3 days. That is if you are brave enough to face him." Serena says while getting up.

"Very well then. Tell him the match will be held at this weekend on Saturday. The conditions he set for the battle still stand." Diantha replies.

"Very well then. Best of luck. You will need it. We know we will." Serena says.

"What do you mean you will?" Diantha asks.

"After battling you he shall test the 2 of us as well." Ash replies to everyone's surprise.

"Whoa. Are you 2 seriously going to battle him." Paul asks.

"Yes we are. So cheer for us guys." Serena says.

"We will but be careful everyone. That man is a powerful trainer." Oak says in a serious tone.

"You don't need to tell us that Prof. Oak. We know that." Lance replies.

"We have been training hard for months now. We won't lose." Alder says.

"You confidence is admirable just don't underestimate him. He is not one who will lose so easily." Ash says as he sits down.

"But enough of that. Let's enjoy the night for the moment." Serena says to everyone's agreement.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro