99: Venez au mariage de l'amour

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

https://youtu.be/3caBrqg9O-4

(On an Early Morning a Month Later in Ash and Serena's Apartment)

Ash is merely lying on the bed. He isn't doing anything except admire his sexy naked fiancee who is still asleep right next to him. Though he doesn't want to wake her up, especially after their last night's activity, he can't resist the urge to softly caress her cheeks and play with her hair. He reaches out with his hand and gently starts to caress her silky soft smooth skin. Even though Serena is still asleep she subconsciously wraps her hand around Ash's hand and snuggles with it. Ash smiles on seeing that decides. He reaches over a then kisses Serena which causes her to wake up.

"Morning sleepy head." Ash says as he gives his fiance another kiss, one which she gladly reciprocates.

"Morning." Serena says. She snuggles into Ash's chest and smiles as she admires the ring on her finger.

"Sorry I woke you up." Ash replies as he rubs his arms all over her glorious naked body.

"Don't be. Besides I was going to wake up soon anyway. This way I get to cuddle with my naked fiance. So all is well that ends well." Serena replies before.

"Besides since we are getting married today so." Serena says before pausing. She suddenly turns, gets up, pins Ash down and climbs on top of him.

"So?" Ash asks as his hands snake themselves around Serena's hips.

"So it would be most auspicious to start the day of with an early morning booty call. Don't you think?" Serena whispers in Ash's ear. Ash smiles moments before smashing his lips on to Serena's lips as he starts squeezing his fiancee's ass cheeks. Serena wraps her hands around Ash's head then pulls him even close for more intimacy.

(2 Hours Later)

"There you are. You are half an hour late. We need to eat and get over to Le Cirque. Might I remind you that you 2 are getting married today. We still need to oversee all the preparations. Palermo has already called me twice." Grace says as Ash and Serena take their seats at the breakfast table.

"Sorry. We just had some unexpected things to attend to." Serena says causing her and Ash to giggle and Grace to sigh.

"Sure sure. Anyways. The designer has informed me that the final fitting of your dresses has been completed. So you'll come with me while Delia heads off to Le Cirque to oversee whether everything is in pristine order or not." Grace replies.

"Yes. I will make sure nothing goes wrong in my only son and daughter's wedding." Delia replies. Ash and Serena beam on hearing that.

"You do that Grace. Once the dresses are tested and any last minute adjustment alterations made, you go over to check regarding the flower and other arrangements while Ash and Serena come back to KIP. Palermo has insisted that Ash and Serena give 2 exclusive before the scene interviews in the afternoon. Good press coverage for the future of the showcases. While Grace checks on all the logistic requirements, I will rush over to the airport to see whether everything is ready for Ash and Serena's 1 week honeymoon trip to Alola when they leave tonight." Delia says.

"Yes. You'll love it there. Lusamine has pulled out all the stops to book the most luxurious of places to visit and stay in. You'll have a gala time." Grace replies. Ash and Serena instantly light up on hearing that.

"We'll meet in the evening then head over to the restaurant for your marriage. We'll have to arrive an hour early to be ready to welcome all the guests." Grace says as Ash and Serena finish eating their breakfast.

"OK. Well then let's go. Harry is waiting for us in the limousine." Delia replies as everyone stands up to dispose their breakfast tray and get going.

(15 Minutes Later)

Ash and Serena are sitting in the car along with their mothers. They sit in silence as the car drives ahead.

"Serena what's the time? The Flower supplier told me to come by 12:30." Grace replies.

"It's 10:55 mom. Don't worry. There's plenty of time." Serena says after looking the time up from her watch.

"That was a gift from Gabriel. Wasn't it?" Grace asks.

"Yes. An apology gift. From a week back." Serena replies.

"Looks good. Especially those crystals." Delia remarks.

"Yeah. After the sound shouting Sere gave him. Poor fellow has been apologizing for the past 2 weeks." Ash says as he looks at the watch Gabriel gave him.

"Indeed. Remember the apology dinner he took us to. 2 weeks back. I must say it was good of him to apologize to us the way he did. Not to mention he has been helping me and Delia organize this wedding with his contacts." Grace says.

"I have been meaning to ask. How did his contacts help?" Serena asks.

"Well they helped in several ways but the most important was the wine. Do you remember that collection of wine you tasted from Sinnoh when we went wine tasting for the wedding a week back?" Grace asks.

"Yeah. It was delicious." Serena replies.

"Well we were having a hard time tracking down those vintage wine bottles. In fact if we didn't have Gabriel's contact we wouldn't have been able to get in touch with the only supplier who was willing to supply the quantity we needed." Grace replies.

"Well that was rather nice of him." Ash says.

"I knew Gabriel. 20 years back. He used to be a close friend of Serena's father. Good to see that John's friend came back." Grace replies.

"Yes. I bet dad would have been upset to see his friend had turned like this. I think it's good he's changed. Kind of trying to redeemed himself. I would say." Serena says. Grace, Delia and Ash nod in agreement on hearing that.

"Well if all goes well. Everything should be done in 5 hours tops." Grace says.

"But mom. What about Dawn, Korrina, May and all the other people's dresses?" Serena asks.

"Their dresses were fixed and parceled over to them yesterday. Yours and Ash's are the only ones left." Delia replies.

"I see. Remember how ecstatic Bonnie got when she got to know that she'll be the flower girl. The way she was jumping and squealing in delight. She got so excited that she ended up giving her Dedenne a very hard hug which resulted her in getting a thunder shock." Ash says as all four of them laugh at Bonnie's antics from yesterday.

"Well everyone we invited has responded to the RSVP except your teacher." Delia says which causes Ash and Serena to get sad again.

"I thought he would come." Serena says in a low tone.

"Honey it's not your fault. If he doesn't want to come then what can we do about it." Grace says.

"Maybe he doesn't want to come because his presence will cause tension at the wedding and he knows that." Delia says trying to back Grace's statement.

"I know. But still can't help but feel the teeniest bit unhappy." Serena says as she and Ash hold each other's hand.

"Ma'am pardon the intrusion. However we are about to reach Le Cirque in 5 minutes." Harry says.

"Of course. Thanks for the update Harry." Grace replies while nodding.

(40 Minutes Later)

"What? Why did this happen now?" Grace says with a sigh as she speaks into the phone.

"Yes. Right now." Delia replies. Delia continues speaking while Grace listens in pin drop silence with the occasional sound of agreement coming from her mouth.

"Well see if you can pull it off. I'll tell Ash and Serena that you won't be joining us for lunch. I'll have Harry go over to the airport and check whether everything is set for Ash and Serena's honeymoon flight." Grace replies.

"Agreed. What about Ash and Serena's dresses?" Delia asks.

"Yes, well the good news is that Ash and Serena's dress are perfect. So I'll have Harry drop Ash and Serena back at KIP for their interviews while I take a cab to go check on the other arrangements. Once I am finished I'll come join you to help you get everything ready." Grace says.

"See you soon." Delia replies as see disconnects the line.

https://youtu.be/3caBrqg9O-4

(40 Minutes Later)

"Palermo will be waiting for you in the seminar room where your interviews will take place. Once you are through. You'll have lunch with Palermo." Grace says.

"You and Delia aren't joining us for lunch?" Serena asks with a puzzled tone.

"An unexpected development has taken place. Delia and I need to take care of that. So you'll have lunch with Palermo. Then I want you to go straight back to your apartment and take a rejuvenating nap." Grace says.

"OK." Serena replies.

"No when I say nap. I mean nap. I don't want you having sex with Ash. There is a long exhausting night ahead. Photographs, Dances, Speeches the works. You need to be fresh and glowing for your wedding. I don't want you turning up tired and ruin one of the greatest and most memorable moments of your life. You'll have plenty of time with each other on your honeymoon. Promise me after lunch you'll go straight for your nap." Grace says in a firm tone.

"We promise." Ash and Serena say in unison.

"Good. Now go. Palermo is waiting. I need to rush." Grace says as she gets back into the car and closes the door shut. Serena's limousine immediately drives off.

"So tell me Ash are you upset that Palermo didn't allow us to have bachelor party?" Serena asks.

"No. She said it would hurt your reputation as Kalos Queen and I agree with her. Like Palermo said a Kalos Queen and the man she's with must always display dignity and good breeding. Such people don't throw bachelor parties for it is considered beneath them. If your mentor is happy then what's the problem. Besides why would I need a bachelor party when I have you?" Ash replies.

"Yeah. But still." Serena says.

"Doesn't matter. What's important is that we're getting married. I can give up anything to marry you." Ash says. Serena smiles as she gives Ash a kiss before intertwining her hands around his.

(3 hours Later)

"Mom I am nervous." Serena says as she and Ash are in the car moving towards their wedding.

"Relax. You'll be fine. Just like we rehearsed 2 days back." Grace replies.

"I hope so." Ash replies in an equally shaky tone.

"Anyways. Delia tells me that all the guest have started arriving. We'll be there in 10 minutes time. Want to go over the schedule?" Grace asks. Ash and Serena nod on hearing this.

"Well since you are the Kalos Queen. You'll welcome all the guest arriving personally along with Ash, me and Delia. Once all the gust have been greeted. You and Ash will change and we'll perform the wedding ceremony." Grace says as Serena smiles before giving Ash a small hug.

"Once you're wed we'll have the gift giving ceremony where the 2 of you will accept the gifts from all the people invited to the wedding. It's a long standing tradition for the wedding of previous Kalos Queens, according to Palermo, and we'll honor it." Grace says as Serena gives a nod.

"Then comes the dance performances. As the newly wed couple you'll open the dance floor with a traditional ball dance just like you have rehearsed for the past 2 weeks. After which all the couples will join in for the ball dance. Following this the dance floor will be open for everyone as the karaoke will begin where we all will have a blast." Grace says while smiling.

"Awesome." Ash and Serena says as they give each other a high five.

"By the time the dance ends. It will be nine o'clock. Then the traditional dinner will start. We'll have the speeches followed by the celebration toast and cake cutting ceremony and finally the dinner. Once the dinner is concluded you can go for your honeymoon." Grace says as she closes the itinerary for the night.

"Can't wait." Ash says.

"Same." Serena says as Ash takes her hand and kisses it. Serena blushes then gives Ash a kiss on the cheek.

"Happy?" Grace asks.

"Yes. But." Serena begins.

"But what Serena?" Grace asks.

"No it's just that. The sky is funny. I kind of wanted everything to be perfect today." Serena says.

"Serena even I don't know how that happened. The forecast was clear blue sky. This weird green colored evening sky is baffling. But there is nothing we can do about it." Grace says. Serena nods on hearing that then gives Grace an emotional hug.

"Thanks mom. This wedding sounds magical. I just can't thank you enough." Serena says as she smiles. Tears of happiness trickle from her eyes.

"Oh my baby. It will be alright. Besides I am blessed to have you as my daughter. And you as my son." Grace says as Ash joins in for a hug as well. Grace then gives both Ash and Serena a kiss on the forehead as they both rest their heads against her shoulders.

"Mom. That reminds me. We haven't seen Pikachu and the others for the whole day. Where are they?" Serena asks. Ash on hearing that also looks at Grace in an expecting manner.

"Yes. That is a surprise. One which you'll get to see in your wedding." Grace says.

"OK. Then." Serena says as the car finally comes to a halt. Serena takes a deep reinforcing breath and then steps out with Ash following suit. The moment they get out cameras start flashing as reporters surround the power couple of Kalos.

"So Mrs. Serena how are does it feel to get married?" One reporter asks.

"What are your plans for the future?" Another reporter says as he tries to butt his way in.

"Where are you going for your honeymoon?" Third reporter asks.

After answering a few of the questions Ash and Serena are rescued by the security staff hired for protection purposes at the wedding.

(40 Minutes)

"Thank you ministers. We are honored to host you at our wedding and glad to receive your blessings." Serena says as Gabriel and the other ministers nod and step aside.

"Well and that's 126. All the guests have arrived except your teacher." Delia says as she strikes of all the names of the attendees with only the Dragon Emperor's name remaining. Serena and Ash give a small nod.

"Serena. We need to begin with the wedding ceremony. We have a schedule to keep." Grace says.

"Yes mom." Serena says as she decides to face facts that her master wasn't coming. Serena and Ash turn around as they proceed to go change and then get married.

<Author's Note Begins>

This marks the end of this book. To make the book more manageable the first part has been put here. The next half of the book will be in a separate book titled "Tryst with Destiny: The End of The Beginning." The link to go there is in the comment associated with this paragraph or you can simply go to my profile and find it from there. This chapter of Ash and Serena's life is now closed. To read what happens next please find the other book.

<Author's Note Ends>

ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOW FINISHED THE FIRST PART OF THE BOOK AND ENJOYED IT THOROUGHLY. BEFORE PROGRESSING TO THE NEXT BOOK WHERE THE STORY IS CONTINUED IF YOU THINK AT ANY POINT OF TIME YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN TO VOTE AND COMMENT. PLEASE DO SO BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE NEXT BOOK.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro