29. Cavya's Engagement

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Evening,
Malhotra mansion,
Everyone settled in living room and started chatting. Girls gelled up well and started talking about costumes for engagement. Keesh too joined them when Nandini asked to no one.

N: *looking around* Nyo maa, chachi and Naira kaha hai? Dadi, dadu bhi nahi hai yaha?

C: Ha woh dadi, dadu and chachi went to temple aur Naira apni friend se milne gayi hai! Mom ka I dont know...

M: Mom ko maine kitchen mai jate hue dekha tha.

N: *getting up* Oh okay, mai abhi unse milke ati hu!

Nandini went to the kitchen and hugged Nyo from behind. Nyo turned and hugged her with a big smile.

Ny: *caressing her hair* Meri bachi tum kab ayi?

N: Bas abhi abhi Nyo maa! Mai kuch help karu...

Ny: *giggling* Ha bahu tum na mujhe woh spoon pass kardo!

Nandini too giggled and passed her the spoon. Well here outside, our majnu was dying to meet her laila alone and when she moved to kitchen, he got a chance so giving an excuse of water, he went to kitchen but not before getting a mischeivous smile from Cavya and Abhi. He entered the kitchen to see two of the most important ladies of his life chatting, giggling and working together. He quietly moved to fridge while thinking how to meet her in presence of Nyonika. In all this, his foot hit on the bar chair and an ouch escaped from his mouth gaining attention from both the ladies. Both immediately rushed to him and held him from both sides making him smile.

Ny: *worried* Manu tu thik toh haina beta, aa idhar beth! *pulling him to the chair*

N: *equally worried* Mai ice cube lekar ati hu, woh lagane se shayad dard kam ho jaye..

M: *stopping Nandini by her arms* Ladies relax, are mujhe nahi laga kuch bhi bas mera foot takraya hai! Dont worry so much, I am completely fine!

Ny: *relaxing a bit* But tu kitchen mai kya kar raha hai? Everyone is outside na?

M: *rubbing the back of his neck* Woh.. woh mai haa pani pine aaya tha!

N: *smiling* Mai leke ati hu!

She left to get water from fridge while Nyonika narrowed her eyes at his son who wasnt meeting her gaze. Her all time confident son was stuttering asking for water. She cupped his chin and turning his face to herself, raised her eyebrows. He gave her a sheepish smile and looked at Nandu. Nyonika immediately understood and giggled to which he pouted. She ruffled his hair and winking at him, left the kitchen. After she left, Nandini returned with the water.

N: *handing him the glass* Nyo maa kaha gayi?

Manik keeping the glass aside, held her waist and jerked her closer. She immediately held onto his shoulder and looked into his eyes. He slightly brushed her hair falling on her face with his forefinger letting it trail from her forehead to her cheek, to her jaw and moving down her throat his finger was about to move to her cleavage. Nandini, who had her eyes closed, immediately held his finger, opening her eyes slightly.

N: *breathing heavily* Manik, koi aa jayega....

M: *keeping his finger on her lips* Shh.. koi nahi ayega. Dont spoil it!

Saying this he leaned forward and pressed his lips on her forehead making her sigh and take in the warmth of his lips. He then cupped her face and kissed both her eyes slowly, then moved to her cheeks and gave an open mouth kiss on both her cheeks. She clutched the sides of his shirt tightly in a fist due to the proximity, but their was no discomfort at all instead a pure smile was lingering on her lips. He as if in trance, bend down and removing her hair from one side of her neck nuzzled in it. He left few feathery kisses on her neck, while she couldnt control anymore and moaned his name making him snap out of his trance. He immediately took her in a bone crushing hug and she too hugged him tight. They stayed like this for a while.

M: *breaking the hug* I am sorry shona, I lost control. I am very sor...

Before he could continue he was stopped by his wife who palmed his mouth and looked in his eyes.

N: *removing her hand from his mouth* Manik the moments we shared right now are very precious to me. I do not regret any of it. Sorry bolke pls usse ruin mat kijiye...

M: *smiling* Acha chalo jaldi se mujhe mera daily dose do! *pointing at his cheeks*

She blushed and cupping his left cheek, gave a kiss on his right one and then hugged him to which he gladly responded. Soon everyone settled in living room along with Naira who joined them when Manan were in kitchen and started discussing about engagement. It was already decided that Ishita and Nyonika will look after Roka preparations as Navya considered Ishita as her mother and for Ishita too she was no less than Nandu! They all were thinking of who will do what when Alya spoke up.

Al: Me, Mukti and Keerti bhabhi will look after everyones clothes.

Nak: I will look after caterers and booking a hall.

Dh: Ok then I will look after security from media and invitations too.

Ab: Ya Dhruv me and Aryaman will help you in this

Nai: Mai Navya bhabhi ke liye beauticians ka dekh lungi..

N: Are haa barbie doll, Neha can help you in that as she has some good beauticians' contacts.

M: Fine then me and Nandini will look after decorations, what say Nandu?

N: Ofcourse and music too!

C: Guys this is too much work, kuch mujhe and Navya ko bhi dedo! *Navya nodded in agreement*

M: *side hugging Cabir* Chup kar, are you mad? You are just going to enjoy with your soon to be fiancee, okay! We will manage dont worry! Oh yaa, tum chaho toh tum dono rings ka dekh lena ok? *Cavya nodded*

Dh: Exactly Cabir, bhul gaya meri shaadi mai bhi tum logo ne hume kuch karne nahi diya tha.

Engagement day,
Passed few days after their meet at Malhotra mansion went into jiffy. Everyone was busy with the work they were allocated along with their necessary professional commitments. Mukalya and Keerti were in constant contact with each other and Navya too, deciding the theme, colour and types of outfit. Navya wanted traditional theme so everything was done accordingly. As the function was grand, relatives along with business associates of Khannas and Malhotras were to be invited and invitations were already sent by Abhi after finalising it with Cabir. Arneha too had arrived and Neha and Naira had booked the beauticians. Aryaman was looking after arrangements for press conference which is to be held after engagement whereas Dhruv was looking after security arrangements. Naksh had booked a lavish hall with a beautiful backyard garden where engagement will happen whilst Roka will be precedding it. Manan were very busy these days but they still got time to meet each other all thanks to their decoration work. Everything was almost ready by the evening and Manan too left to Murthy villa to get ready as it was closest to the hall.

Soon all the family members and friends except Manan arrived to the hall and were amazed to see the decorations. Everyone were gawking at the beauty when Manan arrived, looking totally like a royal couple. Elders silently blessed their jodi while Manan were anxious whether they liked the decor or not. But all their worries went into drain when Cavya hugged them thanking again and again. Raj and Kishan stood at the entrance with Nyo to welcome the guest as they started arriving and Cavya were moved to the room as they will make a special entry.

Entrance 👇

Stage decor (outdoors) 👇

Manik pulled Nandini in a corner without anyone's notice and hugged her tight.

N: *teasingly* Mr Malhotra haven't you had enough romance in Murthy villa?

M: *Smirking * Nope, I can never get enough of you shona plus aaj toh kya kayamat dhah rahi ho tum! You are looking so gorgeous just like in our wedding functions. Irada kya hai madam aapka?

Nandini's attire 👇

N: *caressing his chest* Irada toh bada hi nek hai patidev! Ab aap itne handsome lag rahe ho aaj plus there are so many girls here for whom you are single and they are trying to woo you so mujhe bhi apne apko step up karna padega na! *roaming her forefinger on his face* You know I want that aapki nazar mujhse hatni nahi chahiye so yeh sab karna padta hai!

Manik's attire 👇

M: *pulling her closer* Mrs Malhotra aapko efforts dalne ki zaroorat nahi hai, hamari nazar main toh aap har kapdo mein achi lagti hai! Besides yeh joh hai na *keeping her hand on his heart* ishe aapke alava koi aur pasand hi nahi ati so you are safe, dont worry.

Nandini smiled and cupping his face pressed her lips on the mole above his lips taking him by a surprise.

N: *carressing his mole* Did I ever tell you, how much this mole of yours fascinates me! *shyly* I always wanted to touch it.

Saying this she crashed in his chest feeling awfully shy and he took her in his embrace chuckling at her shyness. He loved the fact that she is opening up to him and getting more and more comfortable. They broke the hug when they heard someone clearing their throat. Both looked at each other horrified and turned only to sigh in relief. It was Naira who came forward when Manik spoke.

M: *keeping his hand on his heart* Princess tum, dara diya hume...

Nai: *smirking* Toh phir bhai bhabhi aap log khulam khula pyaar kyu kar rahe ho, take a room guys!

M: *fake glaring* Room ki bachi, abhi bata ta hu!

And a tickling session started with Naira laughing uncontrolably and Nandini too joined in. They stopped when she started breathing heavily and hugged her together.

Nai: *in the hug* I love you both!

Manan: *smiling widely* We love you too!

They joined the crowd sneakily so that no one notices them. All were busy with the guest when panditji asked to call the couple. Cavya came from the hall to the garden holding hands. Soft music was playing in the background and the atmosphere was very lively. Everyone was gaping at tge beautiful couple when they came on stage.

Cavya 👇

Ranika and Kishan came on stage and completed the roka ritual by putting a chunri on Navya's head, doing their tilak and gifting them many things along with blessing them whole heartedly. Next Nandini and Naira came on stage with Cavya's rings. Nandini handed Cabir's ring to Navya who slid it in his finger. Naira then passed Navya's ring and Cabir made her wear it pecking her knuckles. Everyone applauded for them and the younger clan pounced on them for a group hug. Guest started coming on stage to congratulate them when all except Cavya moved down.

Their rings 👇

All were busy in themselves as the girls got involved with their gossips, boys started meeting the business associates and Cavya were lost in their own world. Manik got a call so he moved away as it was too noisy there to hear anything. After completing the call, he was returning when he saw a car entering. He saw someone come out of it seeing whom Manik fist his hand. Before he could do anything, Kishan came and greeted the person. He brought him near Manik and said.

Ki: Manik beta inse milo, our new business associate, Mr Harshad Saxena.

Ha: *forwarding his hand* Hello Mr Malhotra! Uncle we know each other already!

Manik held his hand in a tight grip, gritting his teeth: Hello Mr Saxena!

Author's note: Hey guys, hows the update? Liked it? What part did you like the most?

Ok a very soon update so I hope no one has any complaints now! Plus after last couple of parts, I am feeling more satisfied and confident with this one! Do let me know how it is! And and.. Harshad is back, what do you think will happen now?

Pls vote if you liked it, drop long inline comments and follow me!
Silent readers, it won't take long to press that star button so pls do!
Target :- 335+ votes on this part for next update!
Lots of love from Vaish! ❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro