3. Their Friends

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In Malhotra mansion,
Manik was hell tired due to constant work, meetings after meetings, and travelling. Plus, the jet lag wasn't helping the situation as it was making him damn sleepy. He was in deep sleep when his phone ring disturbed him. He without looking at the caller ID picked up the call.

Manik: *sleepy voice* Kon hai yaar? Let me sleep.

Person: Manikkkk! Tu aa gaya! Kaisa hai? Did you miss me?

Manik: *with a smile* Muku baby I am fine. Aur I missed all fab4 a lot!

Mukti: Well, you can tell them yourself as they are on a conference call!

Manik: Hi guys!

Dhruv: Hi buddy!

Alya: Hi Manik!

Dhruv: Buddy we were thinking to meet today to jam. What say? Its been long.

Manik: I am cool with it.

Cabir: Oye mai bhi hu yaha.

Mukti: Hame pata hai! Mai kabse soch hi rahi thi tu kyu itna chup hai. Ab bol we can jam today right?

Cabir: Yaar Muku we can but at night not in the evening.

Mukti: Kyu?

Cabir: Arey 3 weeks se Navya shopping jane ko bol rahi hai uske saath but I couldn't so aaj ka fix kiya tha humne and hum log 2 weeks se mil bhi nahi paye workload ki vajah se. Eklauti gf hai yaar, chod ke chali gayi to mera kya hoga. You know aaj kal dusri milne mai bohot time lagta hai!

Fab4 burst out laughing at his drama and he made a bad face.

Cabir: Kaise dost ho! Dustt kahi ke! Apne friend pe haste ho!

Manik: Chup kar dramebazz! And khabardar meri behan ko ditch kiya to!

Cabir: *with bad face* Aa gaya Navya ka rakshak! Manik tu mera bhai hai yaad hena tujhe?

Manik: Shut up! Ok, so guys aaj raat after dinner at Malhotra mansion we will jam! Bye!

After bidding bye everyone hung up. Manik was still sleepy but decided not to go back to sleep otherwise he wont be able to sleep at night. He asked a servant to make black coffee and bring it to his room. Soon he was standing in his balcony with his coffee, thinking about something with a smile.

Manik's POV
Oh god, she was soo cute! Nandini! Ahh, such a cute name too! I just met her today and the innocence in her eyes captivated me. Her big doe shape eyes, her perfect curly eyelashes, that mole on her eyebrows, that cute long nose and those beautiful lips which curl into a most adorable smile, which is so contagious, and the pouts she makes are the cutest ufff... this girl! Shut up Manik! Put a brake on your thoughts, kya kya soche ja raha hai? Aaj tak to kisi girl se attract nahi hua but ab... I think I should work to get my mind off this otherwise I will go mad!
POV end.

In Murthy villa,
Nandini woke up after 2hrs nap feeling fresh as she also slept in flight! She went downstairs stretching herself and jumping on stairs to see her amma sitting there on the couch reading something.

Ishita: *shaking her head in disbelief* Ufff... who will say this girl is going to be a doctor in few months?

Nandini: *pouting* Kya amma doctor banese who said you must change yourself?

Ishita: No one princess! Come sit, want a coffee?

Nandu nodded and Ishita asked the servants to bring coffee for both. Soon they started sipping their coffee.

Ishita: Acha Nandu what's your plan for today because abhi to sirf 4 pm hua hai? Are you going to relax at home or going out somewhere?

Nandini: *with excitement* Amma I was thinking to go and surprise Navya as she doesn't know I am in India and I know she has taken an off today as she wanted to relax! *Ishita nodded with a smile* waise amma aap ne Raj papa or Nyo maa ko bataya hai mere bare mai?

Ishita: Ha Nyo ko pata hai aaj subha hi bataya but Raj bhai ko surprise denge! So, I was thinking to call them on Sunday for dinner, what say? Manik and Cabir will also come if it's on Sunday.

Nandini: *with a wide grin* Wow good Idea or Manik and Cabu bhai se to mai kitne years se nahi mili it will be so much fun! Acha amma I will go and change and then go to meet Navya! *Ishita nodded and she left*

Nandini's attire👇

In Khanna mansion,
A man in his 50s was sitting in the front lawn working on his laptop. Suddenly, someone closes his eyes from behind.

Man: Arey who is this?

Girl: You didn't recognise me chachu?

Man: *removing her hand* How can I not recognise this voice which belongs to my second daughter? Nandu kab aai bacha and, how are you?

It was none other than Nandini and Mr Kishan Khanna!

Nandini: *hugging him* I am fine chachu and your bahu and beta are also fine. I came today only. How are you?

Kishan: *chuckling* I am good too!

Nandini: Acha where is my bff?

Kishan: Apne boyfriend ke saath shopping pe gai hai, bechara Cabir!

Both laughed at this. Nandini chatted with him for a few minutes and after asking which mall they are, she moved to meet them as she very well knew which shops Navya would shop in.

In the mall,
She entered the mall checked a couple of shops but didn't find her. Then she moved to the third shop and saw a girl arguing with a salesman. She went and tapped on that girl's shoulder and as soon as the girl turned there was a scream in the shop 😂😂.

Girl: Nanduuu.......

Nandini: Navuuuu.......

Both Nandini and Navya hugged each other tightly. The people in the shop was giving all the weird looks they can to both seeing their bharat milap 😁😁. They resumed their work after a while thinking 'girls will be girls' 🤣🤣. Here both friends were still in their world hugging each other, unaware of the commotion they made.

Navya: Nandini I missed you so much! Kab aai tum or hume bataya kyu nahi?

Nandini: I missed you too bestie! And I came today or bata deti to how would I have seen your reaction?

Suddenly a guy enters the shop and moved towards them still looking at his phone.

Guy: Sorry Navya wo office se call tha.

Navya: Arey wo sab chodo meet her my bestie Nandu, and Nandu he is my bf, Cabir Malhotra.

Nandini: *shocked and whispered inaudible to them* Cabu bhaii

C: *forwarding his hand* Hi Nandini!

But Nandini immediately jumped on him for a hug and squealed in happiness.

Nandini: Cabu bhaiii

Cabir: *shocked* Piddi?

Nandini nodded her head breaking the hug only to be immediately engulfed in a bear hug again by Cabir! Navya who was watching this was hell confused.

Navya: Arey koi hame batayega ki ho kya raha hai?

Cabir: Are Navya she is my piddi remember I told you.

Nandini: *with a smirk* And he is my cabu bhai so don't get jealous ok.

Navya came out of trance listening to their giggles and glared at Nandu first than smirking said

Navya: *looking at Cabir* Ise sirf hum handle kar sakte hai! You can try.

Nandini: *raising her hand* Nope your property!

And both friends high fived and Cabir was just gaping at them. They then moved to the food court had some snacks with lots of fun and masti! She also informed Cabir to not tell Raj about her. Soon Nandini reached home had some family time and went to bed early due to tiredness! On the other hand, Nyo informed everyone about Sunday dinner at Murthy's and all agreed!

Manbir after dinner moved to the living room waiting for Fab3. Soon they came and after greeting each other with hugs moved to the music room to jam. They were jamming after a whole month, so they had lots of fun and discussed the upcoming album. Manik also gave them their gifts which he brought from his trip, which was beautiful Fab5 personalised key chain. Soon they bid bye, Fab3 left to Vedant Mansion and Manbir to their rooms. With this, the day ended where two souls were sleeping peacefully not knowing that they are being drawn closer towards each other by every day!

Author's note: Hey guys! How is it? A bit boring? But it was necessary, so I gave a long update to fit it all in.
Pls vote if you liked this part, comment long inline comments and follow me!
P.s. Thank you so much for your response on part 2. I am happy that you like it!
Lots of love from Vaish

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro