32. Romance Interrupted

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys! Misssed me? Nah? Nevermind I missed you guys and this story a lot! Its been more than two weeks and to compensate my absence here is a long update for you so cheer up peeps! 😉

Happy reading! 💓

Malhotra mansion,
11.30 pm
Manik's POV,
What the hell! *throwing his phone on bed* Why the hell was she not picking up my call? And now its bloody switched off damnit! *running his hand in his hair in frustration* Uhhhh! I know shona you are not sleeping but where are you then? Oh god, itne negative thoughts kyu aa rahe hai? Iss Harshad ko mai chodunga nahi, kaise bhi karke yeh papa wali deal khatam hojaye bas, I will make sure he suffers like hell! But yeh ladki ka kya karu mai.... Thats it, I cant take it anymore! I...I need to meet her now itself, then only I will be calm!
Manik's POV end.

He immediately wore a black shirt on sweat pants, took the car keys and was about to leave when his phone rang. He looked at his phone to see the caller ID showing 'Shona ❤'! He slid the green icon in a second and bombarded her with questions without even letting her speak.

M: *a bit angry in harsh tone* Hello, where were you Nandini? I called you so many times but no you didnt even pick up or bothered to answer my texts! And then it went switch off, great isnt it? Now speak up, why the hell are you so quiet?

Though Nandu got scared with his anger as it was the first time he was angry on her but took a deep breath. She knew he was worried, especially after Harshad fiasco so she spoke softly, trying not to stutter but the keyword is 'trying'.

N: *badly intimidated* Woh..woh mai...

M: *frustrated and rudely* For gods sake Nandini, woh mai ke aage bolo!
(Gadha kahi ka...)

N: *closing her eyes tight* I am sorry! Actually mera phone purse mai tha and bhai was playing music in car so I couldn't hear and then when I reached home and checked, it was dead so I kept it on charging and called you immediately! *on the verge of crying* I.. I am very sorry! Please naraz mat hoyiye, mai aage se dhyaan rakhungi! Pleasee....

Hearing her helpless tone, he knew she was in tears by now! Actually in normal situation she wouldn't be such a cry baby but today she was already sad for leaving everyone and especially Manik behind tommorow and going back so the only thought of him being angry with her when she leaves made her restless. He shut his eyes tight, gaining some sense in his brain and cursed himself for talking so rudely.

M: *softly* I.. I am sorry shona! I shouldn't have been so rude but mai kya karta, I was so worried today upar se..... I am sorry, I made my bacha sad naa..

N: *composing herself* Nahi..nahi toh I am fine. Manik I am a bit sleepy toh hum kal baat kare please. Good night!

Saying this she disconnected without even letting him speak. No she was not upset with him or angry infact she was happy for his concern towards her. Its just that she was very upset about her departure and was controlling her tears badly from the banquet hall but now it was getting difficult for her and not wanting to break down in front if Manik and make him sad, she made this excuse. But who was she joking, here in Malhotra mansion, Manik too was sad. After this convo, he being an idiot thought she was angry with him and now it was his turn to be restless. He nevertheless picked up his car keys and rushed out of his room. He reached the entrance of the house when he heard his name making him stop and look back immediately. He sighed seeing his dad and brother but also knew the amount of teasing on his way! 😂

R: *hiding his smirk* Manik, itni raat ko kaha chali tumhari sawari?

M: *looking here and there* Woh dad.... mera chodiye aap aur Cabir tum, aap log itni raat ko kya kar rahe ho? Haww mere khilaf planning kar rahe ho?

C: *smirking* Manik drama karke baat badalna mera kaam hai, tujpe suit nahi karta... Anyways we had to make a conference call in US urgently so that is it! Abb tu bata..

M: Mai toh bas....

R: *cutting him off* Rehne de, baap hu mai tera, sab pata hai mujhe. *wrigling his eyebrows* Apni biwi ke paas jaa raha hai na? *Manik sheepishly nodded*

C: Wahh bhai aap toh bade desperate nikle!

M: *annoyed* Isme desperate ki kya baat hai Cabir? Yaar last few days se we didnt even get time to spend and kal woh jaa bhi rahi hai so.... *looking at Raj* Dad she was sounding upset islie I am going!

R: *smiling and patting his shoulder* Pata hai and yeh bhi pata tha ki tu jayega zaroor kyuki fab 3 ko toh rok nahi paya tu! And Manik, there is nothing to be embarassed about, you both are married couple and have all the right to spend time with each other, so maine Raman ko bol rakha hai back open rakhne ko Murthy villa ka so pipe chadke mat jayio apne baap ki tara! *winking at the end*

M: *hugging him* Thanks dad!

C: *winking* Bro your car is kept outside not in the garage! Drive safe!

He grinned and giving a last hug to Cabir he rushed outside making the other two laugh. He was getting really impatient to meet her but the watchman at Murthy villa was missing from his place making him annoyed as he had to wait for him to open the lock. Watchman returned after 5 minutes when Manik glared hard at him making the poor guy tremble and open the gate scaredly. He parked the car and rushed inside closing the back door behind him. He slowly went to her room making sure not to wake up others. He was about to knock but found it already open so he went in but the view in front of him made him stunned.

Here, after talking to Manik, Nandu couldnt control her tears as she rushed to washroom. She cried a bit under the shower, feeling lighter and came out in her silk bathrobe which barely reached her thigh.

Nandini's bathrobe 👇

Nandini went to the dressing table doing her night time routine when she felt hot breath fanning her neck making her immediately turn around. Manik was standing so close to her that when she turned her hand, which were full of white cream immediately landed on his black shirt ruining it completely with cream. They both realised what just happened and her eyes widden in shock.

N: *cleaning his shirt with the same hands* Shit, Manik sorry aap yaha kaise? Sorry mujhe pata nahi tha that you were behind me...

M: *trying to stop her* Nandini... Nandini its ok.. Nandu you are making it worse...

Nandini stopped and cupped her mouth whereas Manik smirked and decided to tease her. He gave a fake glare to her making her tense as she thought he was still angry with her after the phone incidence.

N: *moving backwards as he forwarded his steps towards her* Ma..Manik layiye mai saaf kardeti hu..

M: *moving forward* Woh toh you have to so come on.. start...

N: *stop moving backwards as her back hit the wall* Bu..but aap shi...shirt toh change kardejiye..

M: *trapping her between him and the wall as he put his both arms on each side of her on the wall* Woh kya hai na Mrs Malhotra, your husband is too lazy so tum he shirt utardo, waise bhi I am too busy gawking at my hot wife in this attire.

N: *blushing hard with his comment and also getting a bit concious* Mai kaise...

M: Are bohot easy hai dekho..

Saying this, he held her hand and keeping it on his shirt button, helped her opening the first one after which he let go his hand and clutched her waist whilst her eyes met his only to drown in the ocean of those chocolate brown orbs. They just couldnt hold the glint of excitement in them which Nandu could clearly see making her fall more in love with them and gush over his desires she could feel through them. Her hands on their own accord started unbuttoning his shirt without any hesitance this time as he busied himself in taking in the fragrance of Lavender and Ylang Ylang from her freshly washed body. It was as if he was intoxicated and was only brought back to his senses when her fingers brushed his abs slightly as she moved southwards.

Only she knew at that moment how tempting it was to touch those manly broad shoulders which narrowed down to his muscular chest and his abs which were to die for. Can she really be blamed for drooling at it though? Come on, she is a woman afterall and her husband standing there in all his glory showing off his manly body is evoking some hedonistic feelings in her. His hands too reached to the voluptous curves of her waist gliding through the slit of her robe as he pulled her closer. He dipped his face in her neck as he placed wet kisses there making her arch her neck giving him access with her hand sliding in his hair only to clutch them and pull him closer. She moaned to the loudest as he sucked the skin just under her throat on that appealing mole of hers leaving a beautiful mark behind and he couldnt help that smirk forming on his lips being proud to find her sweet spot. Her hand clutched the table next to her to balance herself as the metallic vase on it fell down. Both of them were least bothered about it being totally drowned in their passion. He just couldnt hold himself anymore so he whispered in his husky voice and gave her a lascivious wink making her weak on her knees.

M: *close to her ears in his husky voice* You dont know how erotic thoughts are corrupting my mind right now Nandini. Please....please stop me before I do something we regret...

N: *pulling him closer with his hair as she still had them in her grip* I..I dont want to stop you!

Her voice was so determined dripping with desire at that moment that he couldnt help but give in. He pulled her robe down from her shoulder sucking it all over whilst she was breathing heavily with her eyes close. He started kissing from her shoulder to her neck to her collar bone where he bit earning a sweet moan as he moved to her cleavage but stopped hearing the knock on the door.

M: *whispering breathing heavily* Go and change shona! Neither this is the right time nor the right situation.. *another knock* Go, I will see who it is..

She blushed and nodding her head, went to the washroom. Manik composed himself and went to open the door. It was Abhi who was shocked to see Manik. He was working in his room next door on an urgent presentation when he heard vase falling.
(Haha poojataneja you are seriously gonna hate abhi after this 🤣)

Ab: Manik tum yaha, I am sorry mujhe laga baby doll akeli hai and I heard something falling so I came here to check on her.

By now Nandu too came out in a decent night wear and looked at Abhi.

Ab: *teasingly* Waise tum dono kar kya rahe thai ki itni awaaze aa rahi thi? *Nandu blushed hard*

M: *glaring* Nothing and shut up, dont get ideas ok! Mujhse galti se voh vase gir gaya tha. *pointing at the vase on the floor*

Ab: *with a smirk* Really, tum dono ki condition dekh kar lag nahi raha ki you were doing nothing. I mean she is blushing and teri toh baat he na kare toh acha hai.. *eyeing at his unbuttoned shirt making Nandini totally embarased and Manik too shut his eyes*

M: *knowing he wont stop* Fine salle sahab, we were doing what a normal husband wife does at night, happy?

N: *wide eyes and whisper yelling* Manikkk!

Ab: *closing his ears* Oh spare my virgin ears..

M: *smirking* Salle ab tu yaha se nahi gaya na toh, I wont spare your not-so-virgin eyes which were gawking at Mukti all through out the function.

Ab: *quickly* Mai chalta hu, Good night baby doll!

Saying this he ran away and Manan burst out laughing whilst Manik closed the door. Nandini asked for his shirt to clean it but he denied.

M: *removing his shirt* This one is not going to be washed as it has a precious memory attached to it now. *winking at the end* Acha chalo lets sleep.

Manik lied down and asked Nandu to join. She was hesitant as he wasnt wearing his vest but than gave in. She lied on his chest and he started caressing her hair. No one spoke anything when Manik felt wetness on his chest. He sighed knowing she was crying and cajoled her softly.

M: Kya hua bacha, kyu roh rahi ho aap?

N: *sobbing* Manik I will miss you! Mujhe nahi jana aapko chod ke.

M: *pecking her hair* I will miss you too shona, you dont even know how much I am habituated to you now!

She cried for a while when Manik consoled her. He even apologised for his behaviour on phone which she heartily accepted this time. She was in deep thoughts which caught his attention and he knew that she was thinking about seperation again.

M: *tilting his head* Ok shona now stop thinking so much warna neend nahi ayegi...

N: *smirking and hugging him tight* Mujhe toh ache se neend ayegi, mai toh aapko hug karke soungi na!

M: *wide eyes* Pati se flirt kar rahi ho?

N: *raising her eyebrows* Nahi toh kya padosi se karu?

M: *chuckling* Oh god, mera woh matlab nahi tha..

Both laughed and spend some more hearty moments together. Soon they both let themselves drown into their dreamworld where they would meet again! ❤

Author's note: Hey guys! Hows the update? Liked it? What part did you like the most? 2550+ words!

Guys I am writing these kind of romantic scenes first time so let me know how it was and yes also suggestions for improvement! Baki I hope you all are doing well! Lets chat on what you guys are upto and any special plans for December? I am toh going to winter wonderland which happens in London every year with my friends and I am damn excited! (Although I dont know how to ice skate so just going to see the beautiful christmas lightings) 😂

Ps. I am very much impressed by the votes on last chapter! 500 votes! Thank you each and every one of you for appreciating my hard work!

Pls vote if you liked it, drop long inline comments and follow me!
Silent readers, it won't take long to press that star button so pls do!
Target :- 380+ votes on this part for next update!
Lots of love from Vaish! ❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro