43. London Tour

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Morning, 11.30 am,
Nandini's apartment,
Nandini was standing in front of mirror getting ready when her eyes fell on love bites on her neck and blushed tracing it with her fingers. She loved them as it was given by her Manik. At the same time Manik entered and saw her caressing them so he stood at the door watching her. She then moved forward and wore the heart chain he gifted but her hair got stuck in it, when she tried to pull it she hissed and in a flash he was behind her carefully removing her hair. She looked at him from mirror and was just admiring his care when he spoke with a smirk still eyes on her chain lock 'stop checking me out, you are making me distracted!' She blushed and averted her gaze when he said 'done' and turned her around. He pinched the sindoor from the small box, filled her hairline, kissed her forehead and muttered 'perfect!'

She was wearing beige colour anarkali dress with pearl drop earings, the heart chain in her neck and her hair tied in a messy bun making him frown as he immediately opened it and she shook her head in disbelief murmuring 'You and your obsession with my hair!' He gave her a whatever look and nuzzled his face in her hair.

His attire 👇

Her attire 👇

Her earings 👇

He immediately removed her dupatta and pulling her hair to a side, kissed her nape. His hands reached her belly clutching it from the back when he saw the lovebites and caressed them. 'Are they painful?' He asked concerned. 'How can your love be painful for me? This is your mark on me which I treasure very much!' She said looking at him from the mirror and holding his face which was resting on her shoulder.

Manik: *still in the same position and looking at her from mirror* How do you manage to look beautiful always?

Nandini: *smiled* Its your love that makes me so beautiful baki toh I am average looking.

Manik: *retorting* Oye dare you call my shona average, she is the most pretty lady for me!

Nandini: *giggling* Thank you, chale ab, I need to make payasam too! *And his eyes twinkled, such a foodie!*

Manik: *freaking out* Oh shit!

Nandini: *scared* Whats wrong?

Manik: Woh Nandu kal raat *she blushed* I... I forgot to use protection. You know what I mean when we wer....

Nandini: *covering his mouth with her fingers out of shyness* Mani woh I.. I already took pills! I bought them yesterday coz it was a surprise for you so I knew you wouldnt have it! *he relaxed but then smirked*

Manik: *smirking* So wifey was all prepared, puri tayari kar rakhi thi tumne haa? *he raised his eyebrows*

'Manik!' she pushed him and ran to make prasad while he laughed and started replying to all the birthday wishes. He also uploaded some pictures of yesterday in his story. His fans were going crazy with birthday wishes so he made a short clip saying thank you to them and uploaded it. Soon Nandini came to call him and they prayed together. Nandini was totally like Ishita, modern yet totally rooted to traditions. It was almost lunch time after prayer so Nandu was going to the kitchen when he held her hand.

Manik: *caressing her cheeks* Though you wont complain, I know you are still tired so lets order something, hmm?

She nodded without arguing coz she really was tired. She sat next to him on the couch resting her head on his shoulder and turned on the tv while he smiled and fed her payasum from his bowl itself. Soon the lunch arrived and they had it with lots of fun and teasing. After lunch he picked her up in bridal style and laid her on bed removing her dupatta and lied down beside her.

Nandini: *frowning* Kya hai yeh Mani?

Manik: What? Yeh *pointing at bed*... isse bed kehte hai Shona, ispe log sote hai besides doing ahem ahem... and hamari writer padhai bhi isi pe karti hai!

Nandini: *glaring* Oh thank you Mr Malhotra aapne bata diya warna mujhe toh pata hi nahi chalta ki this is bed! Now will you tell me why you brought me here? Mujhe sona nahi hai! *she whined at the end*

Manik: And why is that Ms Murthy?

Nandini: Its Mrs Manik Malhotra for your kind information! *he made 'is it?' face to annoy her while she pouted and he pecked it* Manik, aapka birthday hai aaj and we cant just spend it sleeping all day! Phir raat ko kya karenge?

Manik pulled her above him and spoke huskily 'Abhi demo du raat ka?' to which she understood and blushed hiding her face in his chest while he embraced her.

Manik: And to be honest Shona I dont mind spending my birthday cuddling to you!

Nandini: *pulling away and sitting straight on his stomach* But I do, Mani see na its such a nice weather outside *pointing at the window* chaliye na lets roam around for a bit pls, pls, pls, pls, pleaseeee....

She batted her eye lashes cutely and he pouted on her cute pleads,'Ab yeh toh mat hi karo tum, you know na tumhara yeh puppy face is my weakness!''Sachi? Matlab aap maan gaye?' He nodded and she threw her arms around him hugging tight. 'Thank you, I love you so much, mai abhi change karke ati hu!' She stood up to go in a flash while he was just adoring her. She finds happiness in every small thing, such an innocent soul. She was about to go to closet when she turned, pecked his lips and ran inside shouting an 'I love you!' and he shouted back 'I love you too!'.

As soon as she came out he whistled looking at her making her turn to him in surprise as this was so not him. 'Seriously, I never thought Manik Malhotra, the perfectionist, would whistle looking at a girl tch.. tch.. tch..' she said playfully while he too played along 'Aha this is not Manik Malhotra, the perfectionist, though, this is Mani of his shona and he whistled not for any girl but his girl!' he winked and she blushed.

Her attire 👇

Manik: *yanking her closer* Oye hoye, kya baat hai twinning and all? You look hot jaan, I was thinking why not go back to bed instead! We can do something more productive...

Nandini: *pushing him and laughing* Rehne dijiye Manik, I know you just want a reason to sleep like seriously, dont you get tired of sleeping?

Manik: Nope Manik can never get tired of eating and sleeping! (Rather Parth Samthaan, haha coincedently he just posted his sleeping picture yesterday!)

She rolled her eyes and was about to move but he pulled her back and slammed his lips on hers making her stumble and hold his collar tight. He cupped her face and sucked her lips hard while she too was no less, she bit his lips and entered his mouth tasting each corner. If oxygen wouldnt have been necessity then would have kept kissing on!

Manik: *breathing heavily* Woah, I love my wild cat!

She blushed and hugged him tight. He caressed her hair and dropped a kiss their, once their breaths were normal he pulled away.

Manik: *wearing his shoes* Acha where do you wanna go?

Nandini: *fixing her lipstick 😉* Umm I was thinking lets go to buckingham palace and hyde park! London eye will be busy today coz of the good weather.

Manik: *bowing down* Okay wifey!

She giggled and both left, she took the driver's seat as she knew the way while all the way he was flirting with her. It seems he was in a playful mood today and she too was no less. Soon they parked and had to walk a bit as parking is not allowed in premises for common man. They held hands and walked to the front as it was really crowded due to change of gaurd ceremony happening which Nandini was really excited to see.

Buckingham Palace, the London residence of Her Majesty The Queen, is one of the few working royal palaces remaining in the world today.

They watched the change of gaurds ceremony took many pictures together and some seperate to post on SNS. They then went to hyde park sitting for a while with Manik lying on her lap. They were just enjoying the quite time there in the sun with birds chirping. Some times words are not necessary, silence speaks it all. It was so much soothing experience for Manik as Nandini started humming caressing his hair. After a while they stood up to walk around to Big ben when Nandini screamed holding his arms.

Manik: *worried* Shona what happened bacha?

Nandini: *clinging to him and pointing something* Mani woh... geese!

He laughed hard seeing her getting scared of geese around the lake. She hit him and started walking ahead stomping her foot while he followed still laughing. She would keep glancing back to see if he is following but at one point she looked back and he wasnt there. She started looking here and there, she panicked as she didnt have her phone with her too to contact him, it was with him which she gave when they took pictures. She was about to shout his name when she saw two icecreams in front of her. She turned and looking at him hugged him tight.

Manik: Hey what happened? Listen... Nandini..

Nandini: *breaking the hug and pouting cutely* Kaha chale gaye the?

He pecked her pout to which she widened her eyes.

Nandini: Manik we are in public!

Manik: *shrugging* So what? Jaan look around, people are snogging so pecking is allowed. And I went to get icecream for you, see our third ice cream date!

Nandini: *surprised* You are still counting?

Manik: Ofcourse!

Nandini: *pulling his cheeks* Aww you are so cute baby!

Manik: *swatting her hand* Ya ya eat, see its melting.

They roamed around till 7pm after which foodie Malhotra was again awake.

Manik: Nandu lets go for dinner, I am hungry!

Nandini: *nodding in disbelief* Ok birthday boy, where do you wanna eat?

Night 8pm,
Restuarant XYZ,
Manik: *to waiter* 2 vegie bean Burger, 1 portion fried chicken and 2 portion chips and 2 coke! *he ordered for him and Nandu as she is vegetarian and he is not*

Nandini: *shocked* Uff mai na paka moti ho jaungi, apke jaane tak minimum 5kg badh jana hai mera weight! Hamesha junk food!

Manik: Ha toh acha hai na , waise bhi ho tum itu si, 10-15 kg upar niche... nahi niche nahi haa phir toh dikhogi hi nahi *he giggle and she glared which least bothered him* so where was I? Ha 10-15 kg upar hojaye toh mujhe koi farak nahi padta and only I should matter to you Ms Murthy.

Nandini: *bored expression* You are so self obssessed Manik aur yeh kya subah se Ms Murthy... Ms Murthy laga rakha hai?

Manik: *shrugging* Waise Ishimaa said you hated healthy food toh ab kyu jab dekho salad khati rehti ho?

Nandini: *looking down feeling guilty* Maybe I am just too lazy to cook after work.

Manik: *sighing and holding her hand* Toh keep a cook na Nandu aise thodi chalta hai, you seriously gotta focus on your diet, I mean salad is good but you need more and not just ocassionally but daily and please if you are doing this to lose weight than please dont, for me...

Nandini: Manik its just that I am not able to manage cook and my time as my job does not have specific time, moreover I hate to eat food made by stranger everyday! And about dieting toh yes I started eating salad for that but than got used to it but I promise I am not doing it for dieting purposes anymore as I know you are not the type of person who will love someone depending on their body shape and I love that fact about you! I am very much thankful to Nyo maa who made you such with her values and I will try to cook everyday! Now please smile!

He smiled while the dinner arrived. After dinner Nandini excused herself for washroom. Manik was waiting when the light went off making him restless as she hasnt returned yet. He was about to get up when the spot light fell on a stage type area and another one on him. Nandini came on stage making him shocked.

Nandini: Hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying your dinner.. no I am not the owner or worker of this place, I am a customer too. I just want to say something to my husband whose birthday it is today!

*looking towards Manik* So hubby, I know you must be thinking what kind of a stingy wife I have got who hasn't gifted me anything for my birthday but truth to be spoken is that I dont know what to give you! I wanted to gift you my heart Mani but woh toh mere paas hai hi nahi, its been with you since a long long time. All I can say is that I love you from the bottom of my heart and will always keep loving you till my last breath. Oops I know you dont like me talking about last and all, so sorry! *she said holding her ears* But because its your birthday I give you a blank promise you can use it anywhere anytime!

*he was all in tears by now and she too held back hers and turned to others with a smile and the light came on* So guys, I wanna sing something for my husband as music is the most integral part of our life and its not in English but then music has no language!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB7nlkyUMCA

He couldnt hold anymore and ran to her, taking her in his arms tightly while she too hugged him tight.

'I love you Nandini... I love you very very much!' He spoke with his voice shaky as he was way too emotional. 'I love you too Mani!' She broke the hug and kissed his forehead wiping his tears and nodding in a no while a huge round of applause broke their trance. They thanked everyone and left the restaurant.

They reached home and Manik kissed her as soon as they entered. 'Never say about death, is that clear?' He said sternly and she nodded 'and yes I think Mrs Malhotra forgot that she has given me the biggest gift yesterday night, herself! So I should remind her right?' He winked and there he is was back to his normal self. He carried her to bedroom where they celebrated their love once again as the room witnessed their moans and groans.

Author's note: Hey guys, how's the update? What part do you like or dislike? Well do let me know!

So as most of you wanted them to spend some couple time and chill on his birthday here it is! I thoroughly enjoyed this one for writing playful Manan is always fun!

What do you wanna see further, well even in jealousy, what sort? How would you like him to react? Anything in particular other than jealousy you want me to add before Manik leaves?

Pls vote if you liked it, drop long inline comments and follow me!
Silent readers, it won't take long to press that star button so pls do!
Target :- 585+ votes on this part for next update!
Lots of love from Vaish!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro