64. Memories

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys! I know, I know I am very late that I cant even apologise for it but I am helpless! I have uploaded pics in this update with much difficulties and please cooperate with me for few more days until i get my new phone. I promise I will try to update the next one as soon as possible!

Pics used in these update are edited by the very talented mehaklovely Thank you hun for letting me use it!

"In true love, the smallest distance is great and the greatest distance can be bridged!"

Rakshabandhan night,
It was all in all a very fun day as Nandini made Abhi do most of the stuff he wouldn't agree to on a normal day while the others enjoyed their bickering specially Mukti as she sided towards Nandini making Abhi crib more. They all left after dinner and Nandini too left with Malhotras to Malhotra mansion.

She changed in her night suit and sat on bed, covering herself in cozy blanket. She made a video call and no reward for guessing who it was.. haha!

Nandini: Hello!

Manik: Haan ji jaan! So all tucked up in bed hmm?

Nandini: Ya just came from Murthy house. What about you? Had dinner?

Manik: No just ordered... by the way I have got the house near construction sight... will move in day after tomorrow coz I am heck busy tomorrow, wont be able to talk sorry!

Nandini: *dramatically looking up* Ayiappa samjhao na mere hubby ko, apni wifey ko bhi thoda time dede..

Manik: *chuckling* Dramebazz nautanki!

Nandini: *with a whatever face* I have to show you something!

Manik: Me too!

Nandini: Pehle mai!

Manik: No mai!

Nandini: Bola na mai... its about Cabir bhai's gift!

Manik: Mine is about gift too... your gift!

Nandini: *impishly* Hawww... mana ki you protect me lekin I am your wife... behen toh mat banao...

Manik: *rolling his eyes* What? Nandini pagal ho gayi ho? That was such a lame joke! *she laughed* I was talking about the gift you sent me! I didn't quite get it... I mean a lamp?

Nandini: Mani its not just a lamp, its a friendship lamp but people in long distance relationship too use it... and I have another pair with me too.. ek sec...
(Thank you Itz_Me_Adi for this beautiful idea!)

She went and got a box out of cupboard, removed a lamp and connected it to the plug, switching it on. It turned into a beautiful blue colour and she told him to turn his on too which he did.

Nandini: Now see the magic...

She spoke excitedly to him and he chuckled. She tap the top of the lamp gently and it turned into a vibrant purple colour whereas at the same time Manik's lamp changed to that colour too.

Manik: *wide eyes* Woah.... what does this mean?

Nandini: *giggling at his reaction* It means I am missing you or I am thinking about you, our lamps are connected so whenever I touch it or you touch it, the other one changes colour showing the opposite is thinking about you. Its a way of showing love and affection! Did you like it?

Manik: I loved it and I love you more shona! My bacha is so clever.. where does she even find these stuff!

Nandini: *seriously* I cannot see you sad or insecure and this is one of the way to assure you! I can do anything to make you happy and smiling!

Manik sighed looking at her lovingly and changed the topic to avoid the sadness.

Manik: Acha you were going to show Cabir's gift....

Nandini: *excitedly* Are haan, see this he collected all our candid pics in this album, I just flicked through it but didnt see it as I wanna see it with you..

She flipped the camera to the album and the cover was a beautiful black hard copy with 'Mananholic' etched onto it with red calligraphic writing! Both chuckled at the caption selected by him and Nandini turned to the first page which had both their individual pics side by side with wide smile etched on their faces.

Both of them grinned looking at the pics with admiration.

Manik: *lovingly gazing her* God shona, your smile is something I can gaze at for forever without getting tired! Its so so beautiful! Sometimes I really wonder how did I get so lucky to get such a beautiful heart in my life!

Nandini blushed slightly and grinned at him showing her toothy smile making him giggle.

Nandini: Well Mr Malhotra don't understand yourself... if my heart is beautiful then yours is no less! Just look at this pic, I am in love with it! Your smile is something which gives me immense peace and this pic is now my one more fav and very close to my heart!

Manik: *smiling* Well this smile is always intact with you around!

Nandini smiled and turned the page which now had their together pic where Nandini was leaning on the wall while facing Manik who was standing at a comfortable distance with his hand taking support of the wall.

NNandini: *giggling* This? This was the time I guess when we were doing decoration work for Cabu bhai and Navya's engagement right and you sneaked me aside complaining like a child that I don't give time?

Manik: *glaring at her* Aur haslo... aur complain na karu toh aur kya karu? *with a bad face* Ek toh hamari nayi nayi shaadi hui thi upar se mujhe hi meri biwi ke saath time spend karne ko nahi mil raha tha let alone romance...

Nandini: *shaking her head in disbelief and still giggling* Mani kabhi bhi romance ke alawa kuch sujta hai? Chodo.. mai puch bhi kyu rahi hu when answer is very obvious! Anyways how did bhai get it?

Manik: Are yaar he has this annoying habit of clicking us here and there... in that one week post marriage he has probably clicked more than 10 pics but dene mai nakhre karta hai...

Nandini: Well I should thank him then... ye pehle hi aapne dekh liye hote toh kya maza aata?

Manik: Ha ha thik hai apne bhai ki tareef baad mai karna and turn over..

Nandini muttered "possessive soul" and turned the page. It was a beach pic with Manik giving Nandini a piggy back ride..

Manik: Hmm so yeh Cabir and Naksh bhai ki mili bhagat hai coz this pic was with Naksh bhai who clicked in his phone... waise sexy legs haan jaan..

Nandini blushed slightly but then smirked.

Nandini: *smirking* Yours or mine?

Manik: *bad face* Sare romance ka kachra kar diya!

Nandini preferred to laugh and turn the page. It was pic taken by Naksh yet again in the food court when they went to mall for shopping!

Nandini: Aww I love this pic Mani... I think we should get it framed!

Manik: *smiling* As my queen wishes!

Nandini: Waise do you remember this day? You were in such a monster mood!

Manik: *chuckling* I do, after all how can I also forget your special tattoo and our trial room make out. *he winked and she blushed yet again* Waise is that Maddy still troubling you? You are aware around him right?

Nandini: *rolling her eyes* Mani he hasn't even talked to me after your solid punches!

Manik: *smirk* After all he tried to hit on Manik Malhotra's wife!

Nandini chuckled and turned the page.

Manik: *wide eyes* This one...where did he get this one from? Sale ne chura liya mere phone se... kamee.. *Nandini glared making him smile sheepishly* acha nahi bolta tere bhai ko kuch lekin this is not fair, he went through my phone.. this pic is from my birthday when we were roaming and we asked someone to click a pic of us.. it was supposed to be private na...

Nandini: *shrugging her shoulder* Toh konsa bhai ne public display pe lagaya hai? Like a film poster...

Manik made a bad face and asked her to turnover. The pic one the next page made both of them grin hard as it was yet another beautiful pic of them hugging with a peaceful smile on their faces.

NNandini: *sweetly* Maniiiii....

Manik: *smilingly raising his eyebrow* What is going on in your chotu sa dimaag?

Nandini: *pouting* I want to get this picture framed too and also put it in our room above bed... these all are so good, its hard to pick one!

Manik: Jab hum kisse apne ke, jo dil ke bohot kareeb ho, uske saath hote hai toh dil se khush hote hai toh har ek pic achi toh aani hi hai!

Nandini smiled brightly hearing him while he remembered something.

Manik: Umm shona bedroom se yaad aya, mom was saying that she wants renovate my room according to your choices too so since you are there, get the design done and then when none of us are there, renovation can be done and none of us will have any problems too!

Nandini: *frowning* Are but it should be both of our choices na?

Manik: Ya well you know how badly I suck at these kinda stuff and waise bhi you know my choices so just do accordingly and add whatever you want please.... don't drag me in these warna firse mom shuru hojayegi.. please yaar!

Nandini: *sighing* Fine! But hubby I am not pleased by this!

Manik: *smiling* No worries I will make it up to you just do this for me please!

Nandini: Ok! Shall we move further?

He nodded and she turned to the next page. Yet again them hugging. This was taken by Cabir himself on the day Nandini was leaving to UK and Manan had a bickering just before that which ended in a sweet cheek kiss given by her and their embrace.

Manan smiled and moved to the next page which had their sangeet night pic when Cabir had helped Manik sneak Nandini aside.

MManik: *sighing* Isne ye moment bhi nahi choda!

Nandini laughed seeing his annoyed face. Soon they both saw some more pics and after a long chat with bickering and romance they called it a day.

2 months later
Its been two months now to Rakshabandhan. After that day dazzlers got busy with their album and Nandini also spent some time with everyone just like she wanted to along with designing their room with the help of Navya who is an interior designer. Dazzlers managed to complete their album and all of them came to UK to launch their album which was loved by their fans. They also decided to keep Mukbhi's engagement whilst Arneha and Nandini were in India so Mukbhi too got engaged last month before album launch and their bond has grown stronger and stronger. Alya was now at the end of her second trimester with a cute baby bump clearly visible making her anxious as she was worried of not loosing weight after delivery but Dhruv handled her well along with her mood swings and food cravings. Cavya had been going through a bit rough time due to continuous arguments, some due to Cabir being busy whereas some due to Navya's departure to London as they couldn't manage to give each other much time in those two weeks of separation, but they managed to sort it out between them last week after Navya returned and were back to ummm... not lovey dovey couple but lets say a bickering couple..haha! Arneha and Nandini were back to their routine in UK. Naneha had to finish their last few days as intern in St Mary's hospital along with the preparations of graduation. Ishra too came to London for a week for Nandini's graduation and were very proud of her whereas with Neha, it was Aryaman and Mr Khanna who attended while she missed her parents a lot who disowned her because of her and Aryaman's relation as they are from different cast.

Back to Manan, well Manik was still not back from Dubai as something or the other was coming up and he had to stay back. While for Manan they couldn't gather much time for each other after Nandini came back to UK, even though they had less time difference coz Manik was heck busy and so was the case with Nandini as a lot had happened in a short span of time. But in these period too he never missed to wish her good morning and she never missed to wish him good night with occasional audio or video calls in between few days. Manik though being busy didnt miss watching her graduation ceremony videos and photos which were send to all by Aryaman. he too was very proud of her and why wouldn't he? Afterall his wife is now a doctor with a first class honours degree.

Now Nandini and Arneha were back in India. Aryaman only stayed in London because Neha had her studies there but now their London branch will be handled by assigned CEO. Navya had already designed Manan's room as per Nandini's instruction and all the works were done making Nyonika pleased. She also asked Cavya to change but they denied as his room was renovated a year ago as per Navya's choice itself.

Its been two days since Nandini returned and she was living in Naira's room as of now as she wanted to see their new room with Manik and decided not to enter until he comes. It was nearing the festive season and in tomorrow is karwachauth so the ladies have been to shopping and Nyo was the most excited soul as it was the first karwachauth of Nandini while Nandini too was excited but couldnt show it in front of MukAlya. They all bought the outfits and jewellery whilst Nyo bought stuff for nandini without anyone's notice excpt Ishita and Nandini. Nandini was now done with the shopping and was sitting in the balcony of Naira's room deep in her thoughts, playing with her ring when her phone ring brought her out of trance. It was Manik's video call.

Manik: Hey!

Nandini: *faint smile* Hi!

Manik: *sighing* Bacha I am sorry!

Nandini couldnt hold anymore as tears flowed from her eyes.

Nandini: I really want you here Mani tomorrow please!

Manik: Jaan what do you think? I dont wanna come? Especially on this special day of ours? I am dying to come but I am helpless kya karun mai? I cant even apologise to you as that is not enough... but you promised me Nandini that you wont be sad, you will be happy to keep my heart happy which is with you didn't you?

Nandini: I guess your bacha is not strong enough!

Manik: *looking down in guilt* Can I apologise to you again please? I feel miserable for making you go through this...

Nandini: *wiping her tears* You dont need to, I understand! I am sorry I just got a bit emotional!

Manik: Dont make me feel more guilty by saying sorry please! You need to sleep bacha, you have to wake up early tomorrow and remember your promise, no sadness!

Nandini: Hmm I miss you and I love you!

Manik: Love you too! Can I have the opportunity to stare at my life when she sleeps?

Nandini: You never have to ask!

Author's note: Hey guys! How's the update?

Manan meeting very soon! Dont worry I know it must have gotten boring for you but this part was also needed!

Please ignore errors!

Pls vote if you liked it, drop long inline comments and follow me!
Silent readers, it won't take long to press that star button so pls do!
Target :- 700+ votes on this part for next update!
Lots of love from Vaish!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro