74. Date Night

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Party ended and all the guest left leaving only the family members. Fab 5 were tired and so decided to stay at Malhotra mansion much to Manik's dismay. Nandini having no other option had to go to Murthy Villa where Arneha too decided to have a sleepover. Nandini was on her way to Murthy mansion sitting on the back seat of car looking out of the window when she remembered something and immediately fished out her phone. She opened messaging and messaged Manik.

Text: Mani you said you will surprise me tonight.. now what? 😗

Manik was in the living room sitting with Fab 5 discussing on something when his phone beeped. All looked at him so he ignored the message. After 5 mins when everyone's attention was diverted, he opened the message and reading it smiled widely.

Oh my bacha, even in text you can't stop being cute.. what should I do with you?

Don't divert the topic.. mera surprise?

Plan is on!

Ok what do I have to do but?

Be ready in comfortable clothes.. we are going somewhere!

What we are going out? But Fab 3 and Arneha?

Chill everyone will sleep soon. Give them an hour or so.. as Arneha sleeps, message me!

But kisi ne dekh liya toh? I am scared.. lets drop the plan!

Aise kaise? Don't be a spoil sport come on! We are sneaking out so be ready! Ok bye before someone catch me talking to you!

Haha that should happen to you.. hamesha mai hi kyu phasu? Anyways I will be waiting! See you soon!

Manik couldn't reply as Dhruv started talking with him. Soon Alya complained grumpily that she is tired so they left the discussion about some producer's offer and everyone went to their rooms as they all have one in Malhotra mansion. Manik going to his room called up to check every arrangement and then got ready in a plain white shirt and jeans. He wore his Manan bracelet which went perfect with the look and adding some perfume he was ready. He waited for a while and after a few minutes Nandini's text came. He immediately picked up some keys, his wallet, phone and left the house.

Nandini on the other hand also got ready in a jumper tucked into a copper colour pleated skirt with her hair open wearing a cute bandana. Her neck is adorned with heart chain, knot bracelet in her one hand and rose gold colour watch in other. She choose to wear sneakers and a leopard print hand bag completing her look.

She sat in the living room waiting for him when she got his text saying come out. She immediately left locking the door and moving out saw him standing against his bike. She couldn't help but drool over her husband as Manik in white shirt was her weakness and Manik knew this. He smirked looking at her reaction while she too realised her continuous gaze and looked down blushing. Manik smiled in satisfaction seeing her blush and moved towards her.

Manik: *caressing her cheek* Its been almost 9 months to our marriage but I still cant get over your blush..

Nandini: And in this 9 months whenever you are with me or whenever I think about you my smile instantly changes into blush..

Manik: And I love that the most! Shall we?

Nandini smiled and nodded.

Manik sat on his bike whereas Nandini hoped on behind him holding his shoulders. He started and off they were on the busy roads of Mumbai.

Nandini: Waise how come bike today? You are more of a car person na?

Manik: Yes I love cars but I felt like riding a bike today.. plus its nice weather so.. And you know what?

Nandini: What?

Manik: On bike, I can have you so much closer than car!

Nandini: *giggling* You are so cute! Waise surprise kya hai ab toh bataye please..

Manik: Just wait for an hour na.. tumhe khud pata chal jayega!

Nandini: You know what, I am not even going to ask further because by now I know you so well that I know you wont tell me!

Manik: Very good Mrs Manik!

Nandini just smiled widely. She looked around to see quiet area around. Cool air passed through their skin making them more relaxed. Nandini snaked her hand from beneath his arms and held his shoulder from front sticking her front to his back. She rested her head on his back whereas he smiled but didn't say anything. It was a very peaceful silence and both were just enjoying the ride in each other's company. Whilst the journey, Nandini,p being very tired, dozed off on his back holding him tight.

Soon they reached and Manik halted his bike and due to a small jerk her eyes opened too as she was not in deep sleep. She moved away to see that they have reached and climbed down so that Manik could park his bike. She waited for him to park and come while frowning.

Manik: *side hugging her* Had a good nap?

Nandini: Hmm but why are we at beach house? Is mai kya surprise?

Manik: Will tell you first do you wanna get fresh?

Nandini smiled and nodded she went to the washroom, splashed water on her face removing her sleep and came out wiping her face. Before she could react she was swept off her feet and next moment Manik was carrying her to the back door which leads to the beach making her confused but nevertheless she was excited.

Manik: Close you eyes Shona!

She did as she knew arguing with him is of no use plus she cant wait anymore. Soon they reached and Manik made her stand on the cold sand.

Manik: *back hugging her* Ok now slowly open your eyes!

She did and she was surprised to see a small white cute cozy setup done in one of the corner. She smiled widely seeing the setup and turning to him jumped and hugged him tight.

(Imagine on beach with trees behind)

Nandini: Its beautiful I loved it!

Manik: Well I am glad you did! Come... take off your shoes.

She nodded and removed her shoes holding onto his shoulder to balance. A moan escaped her lips as she kept her feet on the cold sand of the beach. It was so soothing from the whole day's running around in heels. He smiled looking at her and held her hand. Both sat on the blanket which was slightly cold too.

Nandini: *resting her head on his shoulder* So Mani why this? All of a sudden?

Manik: Why dont you like it? I have heard that my wife loves spontaneous surprising dates..

She looked at him surprised as this was one of the things she always dreamt of.. being surprised by her partner with a unique and random dates but she never told him that than how did he know?

Nandini: And how does my hubby know this?

Manik: *in her ears as if telling her secret* Your hubby has his sources!

Nandini: Bataiye na..

Manik: Leave it na Nandu, lets just enjoy this! Another reason for this date was that I wanted to spend some alone time with you as I figured that since I came from Dubai we didnt get much time together except at nights and from tomorrow you will be busy with Cavya and Mukbhi's wedding arrangement while I will be busy with wrapping up my meetings for we have to leave for Jaipur too.

Nandini smiled and snuggled into him. He too smiled.

Manik: Kuch bologi nahi?

Nandini just smiled and he too returned the favour while playing with her fingers. She preferred silence and he was more than happy to give it to her. Nandini is not very fussy all she needs is his attention. Some attention, love and affection from him and she will be happily satisfied.

After a while, he bend down a bit and poured some champagne for them while Nandini too moved away a bit taking in his features. How his muscles flexed opening the bottle which were even visible through his shirt. His beard made him look sexier than he already is whilst his pink lips parted a bit and with that his mole too shifted slightly and how she wished to kiss it eternally. She is obsessed with that mole of his and secretly she wished that their child should have the same. Her trance broke when she heard a click of fingers in front of her and she looked up to see him frowning.

Manik: Kaha kho gayi?

Nandini: *smiling and nodding* Kahi nahi..

Manik frowned more and looked in her eyes which held nothing but love. He smiled looking into them whilst she too stared at the piece of art god created in the form of his eyes. His eyes speaks volumes and she can read them which makes her the most ecstatic. They had a cute eyelock but Manik broke it and forwarded the glass.

Manik: Here you go my lady..

Nandini: Thank you! Are we going back at night?

Manik: No we are not so relax we can drink. *smirking* Plus champagne does not make me drunk.

Nandini: *rolling her eyes* There starts Manik Malhotra's self apraisal on his limit..

Both of them laughed and clicked their glasses.

Nandini: *sipping her drink* You know I love you right?

Manik: *smirking* Ofcourse I do.. why this sudden confession?

Nandini just shrugged her shoulder and shifted in between his legs with her back on his chest. He smiled and they started chatting on anything and everything. They lied down on the blanket next to each other gazing the stars while conversation just flowed from one thing to other like food to cars to holidays to favourite cartoons too in childhood.

Nandini: Mani aapko yaad hai woh Oswald show ata tha.. I used to love it!

Manik: *chuckling* Oh how can I forget that chotu si Nandu with pigtails used to come to our farmhouse and ask mom to play Oswald on tv.

Nandini: *pouting* Haww aap mera mazak uda rahe ho?

Manik: *smirking* Nahi toh.. I am just saying you were soo cute ekdum golu molu and shortie... totally looked like a bunny jumping around.

Nandini made a haww face and sitting on his stomach started hitting him while he laughed whole heartedly which she couldn't help but join. But were out of breath due to continuous banter and laughter.

Nandini: *pouting* Seriously Mani you were so mean to me back then.. always used to ignore me..

Manik: Haa toh acha hi hua na.. warna tumne mujhe bhi bhai bana diya hota like Cabir..

Nandini: Kuch bhi..

Manik: Are what kuch bhi.. its true!

Nandini: Mai nhi manti coz destiny mai jo likha hai wo toh hona hi tha like we are destined to be together so here we are.

Manik smiled and pulled her down by neck, joining their lips. Both closed their eyes feeling the moment while Manik kissed her ever so gently. Breaking the kiss he flipped their position and kissed her forehead with a long kiss making her sigh. He then kissed both her cheeks which were already red due to their close proximity. He bend down kissing his neck while he moved the jumper slightly off her shoulder to kiss there but she stopped him by holding his hand. He looked at her to see if she was uncomfortable.

Nandini: I am not uncomfortable dont worry but please yaha nahi.. *she spoke looking around*

Manik: Its a private beach bacha!

Nandini: *puppy face* Please.. I dont like it!

Manik: Its ok bacha.. you dont need to plead!

Saying this he stood up and scooped her in his arm and after picking up their phones both started to head back to the house. Manik was looking at her intensely while walking whereas she feeling shy on his gaze hid her face in his chest making him chuckle. He reached their room and laid her on bed hovering her.

Manik: Happy?

Nandini: *encircling her hand around his neck* Very!

Manik smiled and was about to lay beside her but she pulled him by his collar and kissed him hard. Her fingers went to the button of his shirt and she immediately started fiddling with it. He was surprised with her urgency but was very happy. She couldn't unbutton it due to the kiss and groaned in his mouth.

Manik: *breaking the kiss* Let me help you with it..

Nandini blushed realising her act and was about to turn around but he held her and making her sit immediately got rid of her jumper. He bend down and bite her shoulder and cleavage making her hiss. She turned around feeling shy making him smile and kiss her back unclasping her bra. He turned her around and kissed all over her naked upper half of body making her moan in pleasure. He went down and kissing from her toes went to her thighs and lifting the skirt up he kissed her inner thighs. Next he kissed her on her clit over her panty and she shivered. Soon he undressed her and himself completely and hovering her kissed her. Breaking the kiss he looked at her and she cupped his face kissing him again. He slowly entered her took both of them on a sensual ride making her moan countlessly while he too was groaning. Both climaxed shouting each other's name and he fell on her breathing heavily.

After breathing normally, he came out of her but Nandini climbed on him kissing him hard. He couldnt control and entered her again with Nandini on top. Soon she started moving and both were at peaks of pleasure. Being close to climax, Manik flipped their position and moved faster and harder and both came again.

Manik: *lying next to her* Are you ok bacha? Was I too hard?

Nandini: *shyly* You were but I was no less.. I am ok!

Manik: *smirking* Dont blush so much unless you wanna go for 3rd round..

Nandini: *gasping* Shut up!

Manik: *pulling her in his arms* And why should I? Waise you are right.. Your notes were way higher then mine today.. you were so loud!

Nandini: *palming his mouth* Chup kijiye na..

Manik: *laughing* I love you yaar!

Nandini: *kissing his cheek* I love you too!

Manik: Waise acha hi hua hum Malhotra mansion mai nahi the..

Nandini: *confused* Why are you saying that?

Manik: Are you were so loud ki kisina kisi ne toh definitely sun liya hota waha..

She just turned completely red and started hitting him while he was just laughing. Nandini being tired turned her back on him while he smiled and pulling her closer, hugged her from behind welcoming peaceful slumber.

Though their slumber didnt last much as after couple of hours, Nandini's phone rang. Nandini was so tired so she didnt even move a bit but Manik woke up and groaned. He took her phone and was about to pick up when he realised that they are not supposed to be together so he checked the caller Id and sighed in relief that he didnt pick up as it was Neha. He shook Nandini to wake her up but she groaned too and slept turning away.

Manik: God... this girl! I have really made her tired I guess.. she is not such a deep sleeper... *shaking her* Nandu get up, your phone is ringing..

Nandini: *annoyed* Toh utha lo na.. let me sleep!

Manik: Are yaar Neha ka hai nahi utha sakta get up.

She huffed and picked up the call and was about to yawn when he covered her mouth. She being irritated moved his hand making him press his lips to control his laughter.

Nandini: Kya hai Neha yaar?

Neha: Nandu itni subah subah kaha gayi tu.. we all are worried as we couldnt find you in the whole house.

This was enough to make Nandini's sleep fly out of window. She hit her forehead for she totally forgot to inforn Ishra or Abhi or Navya about her plan with Manik. Now she was restlessly finding a excuse and Manik thought of something and whispered in her ears as the phone was in speaker.

Nandini: Neha woh mai jogging ke liye aayi hu.. jaldi uth gayi so thought to come for a jog.. sorry mai batana bhul gayi..

Neha: Acha mai Amma appa ko bol deti hu..tu ghar aa ja jaldi se..

Nandini: Hmm..

They disconnected and Manan sighed.

Nandini: *cribbing* Mani.. mujhe aur sona hai.. I am still very sleepy!

Manik: *sorry look* I shouldn't have made you stay awake so much now we dont have any option.. chalo bacha get up and get changed.. I have set up your wardrobe after you came last time.. hopefully there is some jogging suit in it.

She made a sad face but forwarded her hands indicating Manik to pick her up which he gladly did and took her to washroom. He left the washroom and left to another room to shower while she too did the same in their room. Manik came back to their room to find something to wear and he too decided on joggers when Nandini peeped from bathroom and called him.

Nandini: Mani..

Manik: *turning around* Haan?

Nandini: Pass my hand bag please..

Manik: *passing the bag* Kyu? In bathroom?

Nandini: *shyly* Need a tampon!

And she shut the door while he bit his lips seeing her blushing. Soon both were ready and on the roads of Mumbai travelling back. Manik wore a cap and Nandini wrapped a scarf around her head so no one spots them. Manik dropped her near Murthy Villa and bidding bye left to Malhotra mansion and parked it nearby so that if someone sees him then he can say he went for a jog.

Their day went by with Nandini helping Ishita today with wedding prep while Manik went to office. It was 7pm and Manik was about to leave his office when his phone rang and he immediately rushed out of his office hearing the person on call.

Author's note: Hey guys! How's the update? Liked it?

I am sorry if the date was boring.

How was the luka chuppi of Manan?

And yes guys those telling me to reveal their marriage.. it will happen after Alya gives birth and I am not changing the story line set in my mind so please dont ask for that.

Also I am too lazy to proof read so any mistake.. kindly avoid it!

Please be safe guys and please don't leave your house unless necessary! Its safety for you and others! Please obey what government says its for your own good! 🙏🙏

Pls, vote if you liked it, drop long inline comments and follow me!
Silent readers, it won't take long to press that star button so pls do!
Lots of love from Vaish! ❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro