82. Steamy Romance

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello peeps! I am back! (With a bang or not, that you people should decide after reading the part)😂

Happy reading! 💓

They all reached the resort and were welcomed with the beaming faces of their parents. They met everyone giving hugs and then went inside. Raman went to get the room keys and started passing it to everyone. When he reached Nandini, he asked if she wanted to share room with Navya coz Nandini always does on their holidays.

Nandini: *bitting her lips* Umm Appa can I get a separate room please.. woh Navya is the bride and she would need the room to herself.

She told him half the truth being too shy to say the other half and Raman smiled and asked the manager to get another room ready.

Vandita (Mukruv's mom): So bacho Mukti and Cabir ke side ke log that is Fab 5 will be in the left wing and Navya and Abhimanyu ke side ke log that is Dazzlers would be in the right wing. Okay?

Everyone nodded when Nandini looked at Manik pouting making him smile and wink at her. She smiled knowing he will find a way. Soon they all went to rest as they did not sleep much last night. Nandini was standing in front of ottoman checking something in her luggage as she was about to go for shower when she heard a knock.

Nandini: Who's there?

Manik: Shona its me, open up.

Nandini quickly opened the door letting him in and closed it whereas he went and dropped himself on the bed making her chuckle at his childishness. He sat up sliding his head on his palm with her hand plopped on his elbow.

All the rooms 👇

Manik: Why did you shout? Aise hi khol deti.

Nandini: *smirking* Really? You wanted me to open for someone else like this?

She pointed at her attire which was a pink silk bathrobe reaching upto her thighs. His look became intense and he immediately yanked her with her hand making her fall next to him. She gasped in shock and then hit his chest glaring at him.

Nandini: Aise kon khichta hai hamesha?

Manik: *shrugging his shoulder* Me!

His hands went to her bare thighs which got exposed due to the fall. She shivered at his touch making him smirk at his effect on her. She shyly tried to pull the bathrobe back but he didnt her her.. instead he slid it more up till her waist and held her from it. She looked in his eyes to see him looking at her intensely and not able to handle it she wrapped her hand around his neck and hid herself in his chest. Suddenly she felt a lot shy being nearly half naked from bottom in broad daylight.

Manik: Shona...

Nandini: *still not looking up* Hmm..

Manik: Meri taraf dekhogi nahi?

Nandini nodded in a no snuggling more closer to him.

Manik: Thik hai fir mai apne room mai chala jata hu..

She immediately looked up holding him tight and he chuckled making her embarrassed.

Nandini: Aap bohot gande ho.. hatto leave me, I need to take a shower and sleep.

Manik: *smirking* Yh well as if that is going to be so easy..

He immediately pulled the belt that was holding the bathrobe and it slid away smoothly from her skin exposing her in her inners. He immediately changed the position and hovered her and slid one hand under her waist while other under her neck. He lifted her and moved above in the bed such that their legs were not hanging anymore. He then bend down and slammed his lips on hers. She knew this was coming and so she wasn't shocked. She immediately wrapped her hand around his neck kissing him back. Satisfied with her now swollen lips he moved away and pampered her skin from the neck to her cleavage with his soft kisses. Nandini moaned his name and he smiled in content. He bit on her sweet spot earning a more louder moan and then sucked the skin to sooth the pain. He dropped his head on her chest breathing heavily dur to the intimacy.

Manik: Lets stop here coz after this I wont be able to stop and you are tired.

Nandini: *shyly* I am ok Mani.. its.. its ok if we continue.

Manik: *teasing* Why? You want me that bad? *she blushed and he kissed her forehead* I know bacha ki you want to continue as much as I do and I am not gonna leave you after we wake up but lets take a small nap.

She smiled feeling blessed with his care. He was the most perfect man any girl could ask for. She palmed his cheeks and pecked his mole above his lips.

Nandini: I love you so so much Mani! Thank you for coming in my life!

Manik: *pecking her lips* I love you too jaana!

He sat up and pulling his Tshirt away, he lied on his back next to her. She immediately kept her head on his chest while he wrapped his hands on her bare waist. Both slept after some sweet talks.

After couple of hours, Nandini stirred in her sleep alerting the person who was admiring her with an adorable smile. She slowly blinked open her eyes to see Manik looking at her lovingly making her smile but a yawn interrupted it. Manik chuckled seeing her cute face and bending down kissed her both eyes.

Nandini: *smiling widely* Good Morning!

Manik: *chuckling and pecking her lips* Good Evening my adorable bacha! You know how cute you are?

Nandini nodded flashing her 32 teeths making him fall in love with her once again.

Nandini: Aap kabse jaag rahe ho?

Manik: Its been a while! *adjusting her hair* Did you had good nap?

Nandini: *snuggling into him* The best with you around!

She realised that she was just in her inners as her bare waist brushed his. Red hue leaked on her face seeing their position. Him half naked, her only in inners snuggled into his chest, their legs entangled and his hands making circles on her back.

Manik: *amused* When will this blush of yours stop? Not that I mind it but you still amuse me..

Nandini: *mumbling* Never!

And she hid her face in his chest which vibrated due to his laughter.

Manik: Acha wake up bacha... you have to eat! Lunch bhi nahi kiya..

Nandini: *nodding in no* I am not hungry!

Manik: *glaring* I never asked you.. if I start asking you about this, soon you will only be seen as a skeleton. Chalo get up..

Nandini: *pouting* Daato nai na..

Manik: *pecking her pout* Daat nahi raha hu meri jaan but look at you, you are getting skinnier day by day.. I think we should consult a doctor.

Nandini: *rolling her eyes* If you remember, even I am a doctor!

Manik: But you are cardioloagist madam!

Nandini: So what? I have basic general medicine knowledge ok! And I am perfectly fit and fine. Leave it, hume niche jana hai na after I take a shower!

She was about to get up but he beat her to it and immediately lifted her in his arms.

Nandini: Mani...

Manik: We are having shower together.

Nandini: But your clothes?

Manik: *showing his teeth* I already kept some in your bag the night we did packing!

He kept a surprised Nandini down in the shower cabinet and smacked a kiss on her cheek making her giggle. She wrapped her hand around his neck and spoke.

Nandini: Wow Maniii... itna brilliant idea aapko kaise aya? *poking his cheek* I mean you look like an idiot but good baby! Very good!

He glared at her whereas she suppressed her laughter.

Manik: I look like an idiot huh? *tickling her* I look like an idiot?

He continued tickling her whereas she was squirming and laughing uncontrollably. When she could not take it more she got an idea. She started roaming her hand on his waist trying to tickle him.

Manik: *smirking* I don't feel ticklish.. ha ha ha!

Nandini: *pouting* Ittu sa bhi nahi?

Manik: *smirking* Nope!

She made a bad face and left him while he chuckled and looked down to unbutton his jeans whereas Nandini wanting a revenge immediately turned on the shower and moved in the corner making him drench in cold water. He looked up shocked to see her laughing holding her stomach and immediately pulled under the shower making her gasp. His well toned body with water dripping all over it made her gulp.

Manik: *smirking* Acting naughty are we? I guess then you deserve a punishment!

Nandini: Wha...

Before she could finish she felt a sweet burning senstation on her bum making her look at him with wide open mouth.

Nandini: Did you just..

Manik: *smirking* Spanked you? Yes I did! Just like this..

He spanked her again making her moan in pain. He held her chin and pulling it up, slamming his lips on her sucking the hell out of it. She immediately held onto his shoulder feeling weak on her knees and kissed him back with the same vigour. He held onto her waist digging his fingers in it while vigorously sucking and biting her lips which were sure going to be swollen as soon as he leaves it but not so soon. He was not ready to leave her and the kiss was so passionate than Nandini almost had a black out. But soon enough he left her feeling breathless himself while Nandini kept her forehead on his chest breathing heavily. He turned the tap off seeing her struggling to breath with the water flowing over her head and hugged her tight rubbing her back.

Manik: I am sorry, I lost control!

Nandini: *keeping her finger on his lips* Shh never apologise for loving me!

He smiled while she raised her head tip toeing a bit and kissed him again. This time the kiss was slow for she was the one leading it. His hands shameless roamed all over her curves making her moan in between the kiss. Keeping her shyness away, her hands glide down from his shoulder to the sides of waist and then to the button of his jeans which was unbuttoned in a second. Though, this was all the courage she could muster before ending up being shy and turning towards the in wall cabinet, her back facing towards him.

He smiled and pulling his jeans away, while she turned the shower back on with warm water this time. He held her waist jerking her back flushing her back in his hardened well built torso making her look at him with a sweet smile over her shoulders. He bend down and started dropping feathery kisses on her neck and shoulders moving to her back. She shivered with every kiss of his and leaned onto the wall for support making him smirk at the effect he has on her. His hand in a blink of an eye unhooked her bra which stuck to her front due to her damp skin. She was so lost in his kisses that she didnt even realise when he pulled it off her making her half naked. She was brought into senses when his warm long fingers caressed her assets making her gasp and he turned the shower off.

He took the shower gel from the cabinet, squeezing it in his palms and gently glide them on her arms from her shoulder all the way to her fingertips. He moved away applying some on her back massaging with his fingers lightly as she moaned feeling relaxed. She turned around and taking some gel in her hands, she applied on his big broad figure. Her fingers moved onto every contour of his muscle from the shoulder to his chest to his abs and he groaned at her slow seductive touch.

Not able to take it anymore he turned on the shower getting rid of the soap from their bodies and roughly wiped their bodies while next she remember is lying on bed and him hovering over her petite figure. He immediately started getting rid of the remaining barriers and covering them with a duvet. He took her lips in another toe curling kiss while all she could do was wriggle her legs rubbing them against his. Breaking the kiss, he looked in her eyes seeking permission for which as usual she gave her answer by cupping his face, pulling it towards her and dropping a sweet kiss on the mole above his lips. That was all that was needed for him to take them to the most ecstatic ride as they marked another day with their togetherness.

Soon enough, both were lying next to each other after some passionaye love making. She was doodling 'I love yous' on his heart while he was playing with her other hand fingers.

Nandini: Mani...

Manik: Hmm?

Nandini: Just curious, did you never had a girlfriend?

Manik: Why this question all of a sudden?

Nandini: Bas aise hi, boliye na..

Manik: I had one girlfriend before but that was a teenage thing and didn't last long.

Nandini: You never mentioned this before?

Manik: *pulling her closer* This topic never came so I didn't remember about it. Why you never had a boyfriend?

Nandini: Naahh never really got time coz of medical studies.. *sighing* I thought after my graduation maybe I will date but before that we got married. You know I wonder how it would feel like dating and doing all those cheesy boyfriend girlfriend thing. *chuckling* But Mani ours is no less, I mean like every other dating we sometimes have to leave apart and then hiding it from friends and all this its just like dating except that we have taken our relationship to a higher level by getting married.

Manik: I am so sorry shona, the circumstamces were such that we had to get married before you could even enjoy your adult bachelor life.

Nandini: Offo Mani you dont get to say sorry coz then I will have to say sorry too and kisine mujhse kaha tha ki "shona agar hum itni choti choti bato mai sorry bolte rahe toh puri life yahi hota rahega so chuck it!" Remember? *he nodded and both laughed* besides I am just sharing what I felt before, that does not mean I regret our marriage even a tiniest bit. *cupping his face* You know na I love you the most baby, than how can I regret being with you?

Manik: I love you too shona! More than I can convey!

Nandini: I know!

And she lifted her head pecking his lips. As she lied back her phone rang. She looked at the caller id and immediately sat up covering her front with duvet making Manik frown.

Nandini: Hello! Dadi?

Kiran (Manik's dadi): Ha Nandu! Ache se aaram kar liya beta? Maine neend toh nai bigadi na teri?

Nandini: Ha dadi maine rest karliya and aap kabhi disturb nahi karsakte, please aisa mat boliye! Aap bataiye aap theek hai?

Kiran: Ha ha mai theek hu putar tu chinta na kar, woh kya hai mai niche tujhe sab ke saamne toh bula nahi sakti thi toh phone kardiya, mere kamre mai aajana jaise time mile.

Nandini: Ji dadi mai 5 min mai ayi.

Kiran: Koi jaldi nahi hai beta.

They both bid byes and hung up. Nandini told Manik that dadi is calling her to which he nodded saying even he should go to fab 5 before they get suspicious. Both got changed in casual attires when Manik cribbed.

Manik: This is not fair!

Nandini: *confused* What's not fair?

Manik: *leaning forward and trapping her between dressing table and him* This.. *he pointed at her* How can you look so utterly gorgeous even in the sinplest of attire?

Nandini smiled widely blushing a little and kissed his cheek.

Nandini: Thank you!

Manik kissed her forehead and holding her hand, left the room.

Manik: Should I come with you?

Nandini: *raising her eyebrows* Why dadi is going to eat me alive?

Manik: *pinching her cheeks and laughing* You are so cute that anyone can gobble you up!

Nandini too giggled and both left each other's hand moving in separate direction. Nandini went to dadi's room to see Nyonika and Naira there too. Nyonika was standing beside the bed where dadi was sitting and Naira was also on bed hugging dadi from behind. Nandini smiled seeing them and knocked.

Kiran: Oye ye koi tareeka hai andar ane ka?

Nandini: *confused* Matlab?

Kiran: Kya matlab... shaadi se pehle toh kabhi khatkhatake nahi ati thi.. ab kyu?

Nyonika: *hitting Nandini's head lightly* Kyuki maa ye perfect bahu banne ki practice kar rahi hai..

Nandini pouted whereas others laughed.

Kiran: *patting beside her* Nandu puttar idhar aa..

Nandini obliged and sat beside dadi.

Kiran: Ha toh maine isiliye bulaya tha ki tu and Nyo dono in gehno mai se dekhlo konsa pehenna hai shadi mai.

Nandini looked confused when Nyonika spoke.

Nyonika: Princess confuse mat ho, maa har baar ghar mai koi function ho toh ye gehne nikalte hai.. aur hum sari bahuye yani ki me, bhabhi and Keerti abhi tak toh ye pehente aye hai infact tumhari shadi mai bhi pehne the so now you are also one of us.

Nandini nodded in understanding when Kiran opened few of the boxes.

Nandini: Wow dadi ye sare bohot hi pretty hai.

Kiran: Ha ye sare pustaini hai meri dadi saas ne ye pratha shuru ki thi ki har prasang mai hum sari bahu ye pehen ti hai ab ye woh tum log kya kehte ho.. ha tradition hogaya hai.. in par sabhi Malhotra bahu ka hak hai.

The ladies soon got busy in deciding the jewellery when Naira got bored and left the room making the other three laugh. Soon they were done and they all left to the hall where all were present. As soon as they reached the other ladies, that is Ishita and Vandita, Nandini asked to Nyo.

Nandini: Nyomaa chacha chachi and di jiju kab aa rahe hai?

Nyonika: Kal aa jayenge and unke saath hi tumhari bua ki family bhi aa jayenge.

Nandini: And Amma amms?

Ishita: *smiling* Amma aaj raat tak aa jayengi gudiya..

Nandini nodded when Nyo asked her to go to youngsters as she would get bored with the ladies to which she nodded and went towards the younger clan. She was smiling thinking about Manik's compliment when she reached them. Her smile turned into a frown seeing a new face, a beautiful one indeed, hugging her husband who also was stuck to her like a chewing gum. She wondered who that girl was..

Author's note: Hey guys! How's the update?

So much of Manan.. I wont be wrong in saying fully Manan right? How was it?

Who do you think Manik is hugging?

And guys I have noticed that I lost followers so I wanna know why? Did you decide to boycott the book or you thought I ran away from watty? 😂 Well if you decided to leave the book then you wont even be reading this and if you thought that I left than well Hello there! I am here only! 😂

Pls vote if you liked it, drop long inline comments and follow me!
Ghost readers, it won't take long to press that star button so pls do!
Lots of love from Vaish!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro