89. Lovey-dovey Moments!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Both had their foreheads rested on each others standing their in utmost peace. Manik was looking at her intensely making her blush and she immediately wrapped her arm around his neck, hiding herself. He chuckled and hugged her back tight.

Manik: Shona..

Nandini: Hmm...

Manik: Are atleast look at me.. *she nodded in a no making him smile* you know I should thank Krishnaji and your Ayiappa..

Nandini: *speaking in between* Mani they are the same.. *looking at him* waise why thank?

Manik: *pulling her closer by waist* Are usually all the girls I see around are so bold but my girl.. tch.. she is so shy that she cant handle my intense gaze even after 9 months of marriage..

Nandini: *pouting* You are making fun of me? What is my fault if I feel shy?

Manik: Are how can I make fun of my baccha and I never said you are at fault, infact I love it!

Nandini: *encircling his neck* Usually boys like their girl bold na?

Manik: Nah not me.. I mean I also love it when you get bold but bold is just attractive, shy is love, shy Nandini is so pure and innocent and cute and what not.

Nandini was so happy hearing him and she immediately kissed his cheek.

Nandini: I love you Mani!

Manik: *pecking her lips* I love you too jaana!

Nandini: *forwarding her hand* May I have a dance with my hubby?

Manik: *holding her hand* With pleasure!

Nandini bend down and picked the remote from table turning on the music. She went to him and encircled her hand around his neck whereas he did the same with her waist. They both started swaying to the music while having small conversation in between.

Nandini: So, did you like my surprises?

Manik: *twirling her* Like it? I loved them! Each and every thing was so well planned shona, I was surprised with every thing and I especially love your one and only wifey line...

Nandini: *giggling* That I wanted to match your cuteness but ho hi nahi paya, you know when you say your one and only pati, that stirs something in me, I get goosebumps, I dont know why.

Manik: Offcourse you would think it couldn't match coz you cant feel what I felt reading it.. it stirred something in me too, you are way too special for me and knowing the fact that you know it that only and only you are special for me is something which I cant describe in words. I dont know if that makes sense but yeah...

Nandini: *climbing his feet and swaying* I get it! I feel the same seeing the possesive you, like today that toll guy.

Manik: Dont remind me of him! Bloody bastard itni gandi nazar se dekh raha tha, I felt like beating him black and blue then and there..

Nandini: *rubbing his chest* Shh calm down my monster! But you know you look so hot with this anger and possessiveness but at the same time I hate it when you are angry with me.. pata hai last 4 days mere kaise gaye hai without you? Sabke samne I was faking a smile but andar hi andar I kept thinking that what would you be doing right now, would you be missing me at all, abhi bhi gussa hoge kya ya fir are you being careless of your health again?

Manik: *smiling* You think I was any better? I was feeling so low all the time and that resulted on my employees too.. you know in last 4 days I have fired nearly 10 members of staff though most of them were careless and lousy but still my temper was getting unbearable upar se Khushi is on holiday and the poor temp PA didnt know how to handle my anger. *Nandini laughed* And most importantly, I couldnt sleep so first two nights I mostly got drunk and then sleep took over coz of that and the other two nights was the workload and tiredness from that. *she glared at him* Dont you glare at me, its all your fault, I am so habitual of sleeping with you since a month now and ya I very well knew about your calls to mom regarding my meals and that used to anger me more, tum mom ko call karsakti thi but mujhe nahi huh!

Nandini: *pouting* Are I was angry with you na, fir mera ego bich mai aa gaya na

Manik: Unfortunately same was the case with me!

Nandini: Its so tiring to fight with you, Mani lets promise that we wont fight much..

Manik: Na fights are necessary!

Nandini: What?

Manik: Are offcourse, then only I get to spend a weekend alone with my wife.. mai toh kehta hu lets fight every week fir every weekend we will go somewhere...

Nandini: *hitting his shoulder* Mani you are such a monster, hato aap! *pushing him* So annoying!

Manik: *laughing and pulling her close* Are I was kidding jaan, but honestly, fights makes us grow closer, stronger than before!

Nandini nodded with a smile. She cupped his face and tip toeing a bit, she pressed her lips against his. Her tongue grazed against his lips urging him to kiss her back. Though he was surprised by this striking move of his usually shy wife, he wasn't going to back off. He fondled with her love handles while opening her mouth to give her full access. She pulled him closer with the tug on his hair as her tongue ravished his mouth. Soon she broke the kiss and both panted to catch their breath.

The music had stopped a long while ago but they were too busy in their moment to notice that. However, a loud grumble from Manik's stomach broke their trance. Nandini looked at him and he rubbed his nape looking here and there making her burst out in laughter.

Nandini: *pulling his cheek* Aww my baby is hungry, lets eat chalo!

She pulled him to the table and he settled on the pillow. She was about to move to other side when he grabbed her hand and pulled her down on his lap but because of the pull both lost balance resulting in him laying on his back and she fell on top of him. Her hair covered his face totally and he immediately pinned them behind her ear. Both were lost in each other when Manik remembered that neither of them had anything since morning. He sat up and adjusted her properly on his lap.

Nandini: Mani, you will get uncomfortable like this, we are not on a chair, mai aapke baju mai beth jati hu na..

Manik: Nah I am fine like this aur madam you are not that heavy.

Nandini: *pouting sadly* Jooth! All this Diwali and Shaadi mithai has made me gain so much.

Manik: Are toh lagna chahiye na ki sasural wale unki bahu ko ache se khila rahe hai, bhookha nahi maar rahe, you know hum zaalim nahi hai..

Nandini: *rolling her eyes* For that I should look chubby?

Manik: Are but you look so cute like this..

Nandini: *sadly* See even you agree I look chubby.

Manik: Are no, you dont. Stop saying that. You look as healthy as a horse...

Nandini: *wide eyes* Aapne mujhe ghodi kaha?

Manik: *realising her accusation* Oh shit no na jaan, I dont mean that, you look so pretty.. you are as fresh as a flower, now happy?

Nandini: *crying face* You are just saying this so I dont get angry but even you think I have gained weight.

Manik was now in a fix on how to make her believe that he doesnt think that. Nandini who was doing all the drama couldnt help but burst out laughing looking at his face.

Nandini: Baby look at your face hahahha! Relax I was kidding!

Manik: *sighing in relief* Nandini Malhotra you are getting dangerous day by day!

Nandini: *laughing and bowing* Thank you thank you! But baby, I am not like one of those girls who get so much paranoid when they gain even a little bit of weight, aaj badh gaya hai kal utaar lungi, its not like I have gained some 10 kilos and waise bhi I have high metabolism.

Manik: And thank god for that, I dont like such girls!

Nandini: Mani they are not bad, everyone have their own sets of insecurities, some are physical some are mental and everyone react according to their insecurity but I am talking about the girls who starve themselves not to loose weight for health but to maintain a figure even when it does not make them happy. But chodiye na, why are we talking on this topic on our date, lets eat something.

Manik: Finally you said what I wanted to say..

Nandini: *laughing* Foodie baby! *she called the waiter for food* Waise Mani, I didnt know what you would want so maine socha its lunch time toh I ordered some malai kofta, roti and pulao with raita! (Yummy!!) Hope you dont mind, sorry maine nonveg order nahi kiya, dimaag mai hi nahi raha..

Manik: Its ok bacha! Stop apologising so much and acha hi kiya nonveg order nahi kiya coz now we can share a plate.

He grinned and she pecked his lips while at the same time the waiter came. He blushed looking at Manan and Manik looked at him raising his eyebrow, intimidating the poor guy who kept the food and left. Nandini who blushed at first giggled later on. They both fed each other with small talk. After lunch, they both were cuddled up with each other. Nandini was resting her head on his chest playing with his fingers while he kept on pecking her temple again and again. The weather was thankfully not sunny making the atmosphere pleasant rather than hot in the afternoon.

Nandini: *kissing his heart* Mani..

Manik: *closing his eyes* Hmm..

Nandini: It feels like we are spending quality time after long haina..

Manik: Yes and all the credits goes to you! Thank you for setting up this beautiful date.

Nandini: *pouting* Stop thanking me!

Manik: *kissing her pout* Ok I wont but tell me one thing, how did you do all that in the treehouse? I mean we entered together na then when?

Nandini didnt meet his eyes making him confused. He thought of something and his eyes widen though he thought of asking her before getting angry. He held her chin and made her face him.

Manik: I want the full truth shona!

Nandini: Woh I told you na Amma made me understand and I thought about it all night and understood that my mistake is that I dont put enough efforts in our relationship and that's when I thought of this weekend trip. I looked for this place online and it had good reviews so I booked it then ordered all those gifts and made the cards which almost took me 3 hours, you know I suck at art and all except music. Then when next day it all arrived which was yesterday, I came here, arranged all the candles and made notes and gifts and arranged it with balloons. Then I paid the manager to light up the candles and run a bath and put rose petals just few minutes before we arrive. So ya! That is it!

She looked at him and he was glaring at her. She sighed as she expected it.

Manik: What the hell Nandu? You came all the way here alone to execute all this? Are you stupid? Tumhe pata hai how dangerous that is? Today only that toll guy was looking at you with lust agar kal kuch hogaya hota toh? I cant believe you came to an unknown location, 2hrs from Mumbai for this all.. how can you be so careless?

Nandini: Mani relax mujhe kuch nahi hota! And please it wasn't stupid it was important, aapke liye I can do anything, fir this is a small thing!

Manik felt butterflies in his stomach hearing her last line but choose to ignore it for now.

Manik: And how can you be so sure that tumhe kuch nahi hota?

Nandini: Kyuki woh jo khambe jaisa bodygaurd mere peeche peeche ghumta hai na, without me knowing, woh mere saath hi hota..

Manik: How do you..

Nandini: I know Mani, I know you appointed him but because I wasn't fond of that idea in London, you knew I would deny over here but I heard all your converstation with Cabir bhai just two days after karvachauth. I am surprised why he didn't tell you about my yesterday's location.

Manik: I told him, I don't want details unless you are in danger. As much as I want your safety, I don't wanna take away your privacy and freedom.

She felt blessed to have him. She immediately kissed his hand she was holding and gave him a gratitude smile making him smile back at her.

Nandini: But Mani do me a favour.. *he asked what* Tell that guy not to follow me even in lingerie shop, coz of him, I couldn't buy anything the other day, it was embarrassing.

Manik: *smirking* So you wanted to buy lingerie?

Nandini: *blushing* I said a lot of things and you heard just that? Besides, don't get ideas Mr Malhotra, I wanted to buy undergarments only... god knows why you get so desperate and tear away my decent pairs.

He smirked more and leaned towards her ear and whispered while bitting her earlobe.

Manik: I plan to do the same right now jaan, my dessert is pending.

She shivered at his husky voice and before she could speak something he fused his lips with hers taking them in a passionate kiss. He smooched every part of her lips, sucking and licking them. She let her fingers run through his hair, gripping them and kissed him back. He bit her lower lip pulling it between her teeth. She moaned his name which only turned him on even more. His hands ran shamelessly on her bare back moving her hair on one of the shoulder and inserted his tongues in her mouth. Their tongues fought for dominance and none was ready to back down. Soon they broke the kiss breathing heavily but he didn't leave her skin. He started kissing her neck and shoulder which were exposed by the dress. She was too much aroused and unintentionally started grinding her core against his. Manik groaned and bit her neck harshly making her moan even louder. He immediately stood up with her both legs around his waist and she clung to his neck. He supported her waist and walked to the treehouse. Thankfully, it was just next to the date area so no one really saw them. He moved in while kissing her urgently kicking the door close and moved towards the bedroom making her grip his shoulder and break the kiss.

Nandini: Mani stop! We cant in the bedroom, the bed has all the pics and balloon decoration. *he groaned* Put me down, I will clean it all quickly.

Manik nodded in a no and going to the couch, he laid her there hovering her

Manik: *kissing her cleavage* Chuck it jaan, I am too turned on for that! We will do it here!

Nandini: But Mani here..

Manik: It will be fun, trust me!

Nandini: *encircling his neck* I trust you! Now take off your clothes already!

He smirked seeing her desperate side and immediately stood up removing his jacket, tshirt and jeans leaving himself in only his boxers. He hovered her again and started pressing her assets over her clothes. She pulled him down kissing his neck and sucking it while her hands explored his well built abs. She was finding it hard and understanding her he carefully switched the position, bringing her above him. She bend down and kissed his neck, she sucked the mole she has found on his neck while he closed his eyes feeling the pleasure given by his wife. She went down and kissed his chest all over while her hand carresed his private part over the boxer making him groan. She kissed and licked his navel and moving up bit his nipple sucking it later to soothe the pain making him moan and pulled her by grabbing her hair to his lips. He roughly took her lips in his and turned their position.

He had already pulled her dress down to her waist and now he completely removed it. She was not wearing any bra due to the design of the dresss making him groan in appreciation. He sucked her nipple harshly making her moan his name and lift her waist. All this while he was rubbing his boxer with her knicker increasing their anticipation. After playing with her both assets for a while, he went down kissing and bitting her belly and navel leaving numerous love bites. His hands went inside her knicker rubbing her core.

Manik: *smirking* So wet for me darling!

Nandini bit her lower lip looking at his perfect facial features and pulled him for a kiss. His hands rubbed her core making her moan in his mouth. Soon she came screaming his name and he entered her without any warning which intesified her scream. He kissed her while taking her to the clouds of pleasure. They made love all afternoon until their body gave up. He lied behind her taking her in a back hug and covered them properly.

Manik: *smirking* Did I hurt you?

Nandini: Mani stop teasing me or I will never share anything with you!

Manik: *laughing* Ok ok sorry! But genuinely, I was a bit hard, are you ok?

Nandini: I am but I am very tired.

Manik: Sleep then, I know even you haven't slept properly since 4 days. I am here bacha, sleep tight!

Nandini: *snuggling* Sweet dreams Mani!

After few hours, Nandini woke up to see Manik staring at her. He smiled as soon as he realised she was awake and she hugged him by his neck.

Manik: Shona..

Nandini: Hmm..

Manik: Uthna nahi hai?

Nandini: *pouting* I want to but at the same time I am feeling very lazy.

Manik: *kissing her pout* Then you stay here my lady and let your man make coffee for you, how about that?

Nandini: *smiling* Coffee sounds blissful right now. Besides, I dont wanna spend our holiday lazying around.

Manik: I mean I sure won't mind that but you won't be able to walk after that.

Nandini: *blushing and palming his mouth* Shush Mani! Stop your dirty talking and get me coffee!

Manik: *kissing her forehead* At your service madam. Now shift a little so I can get off, you have sandwiched me between two softest cushions.

Nandini: *confused* Two softest cushions?

Manik: *smirking* Ya one being the couch cushions and second *squeezing her bum* this!

Nandini: *blushing badly* Manik you are sooooo besharam! *shifting away* Get off now!

Manik laughed throwing his head behind while she had turned completely red. She took a pillow and hit him before hiding her face in it. He pulled the cushion up and pecked her lips few times before getting off the couch. He wore his briefs and went to the mini kitchen in their treehouse. He came back with a mug to see Nandini dozing off again. He smiled and keeping the mug on side table, he kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes and smiled at him. She sat up stretching a bit and then looked at Manik who was intensely gazing her. She followed his gaze only to turn crimson red. Her throw had fallen to her waist and she was naked on the upper half body. She immediately pulled it up covering herself making him chuckle.

Manik: *pulling her for a hug* I wanna gobble you up Mrs Malhotra!

Nandini: *snuggling in his chest* If you gobble me up than whom will you romance with?

Manik laughed further and settled behind her on the couch whereas she settled between his legs covering both of them with the throw. He kissed her neck and picked up the coffee mug passed it to her. She took it and taking couple of sips, she passed to him. They both were enjoying the coffee in silence while enjoying the view from the fully glassed balcony door. His hands were making circles on her bare waist while she kept on swatting it away giggling as that was her ticklish spot. The more she giggled, the more he roamed his fingers there as he loved her giggles. She looked behind at him with a pout which he pecked and then nuzzled his nose in her neck.

Manik: *resting his chin on her shoulder* So what do you wanna do next shona?

Nandini: Umm.. should we go out? Actually no! We will only do what you wanna do this time.

Manik: And why so?

Nandini: *shrugging* Because I have planned this trip for you and this is your special time!

Manik: That isn't necessary shona! This trip is for both of us so we can also do what you want.

Nandini: No na Mani I wanna make you feel special..

Manik: And you have left no stone unturned ever since we stepped in here. Now even I should make my wife feel special na..

Nandini: *puppy face* Nooooo naaaa pleaseeeee...

Manik: *chuckling* Acha we will do what I want *she smiled but it soon faded* Lets go out!

Nandini: You are saying this coz I said that, this is not fair!

Manik: Are no bacha! I am serious! What else are we going to do?

Nandini: Paka you wanna go out?

Manik: Ha baba pakka!

They both then got ready and went for a hike to a lake and settled at the edge enjoying the sunset in peace along with their togetherness. The next day too they roamed around places with Manik covering his face until lunch time enjoying the lone time to the fullest. They never get to do this in Mumbai since a lot of relatives knew them there. Nandini was totally being a kid nagging him to take her places and he was more than willing to oblige. Once Manik was a bit distracted by his phone and she being irritated dragged him to a lone corner and kissed the breath out of him making him shocked, surprised, stunned and what not but then later she regretted her impulsiveness as what followed was a round of teasing from him. They then went for lunch and Nandini being irritated spoke up.

Nandini: Mani bas na! You want me to stop kissing you? Then continue your teasing or else stop.

Manik: *laughing* Kya karu bacha, you look so adorable with that annoyed angry pout of yours. I feel like having you again amd again!

Nandini: *blushing and looking around* Shut up Mani! Jagah toh dekh ke boliye..

Manik: *shrugging* Ha toh? Apni biwi se bol raha hu!

Nandini: Mr Malhotra dont forget you are single for the world...

Manik: Nope thats a lie.. the whole world knows how much deeply and madly I love you!

Nandini: *confused* Huh? Kaise? Our marriage is hidden btw if you have forgotten... then how can the world know how much you love me?

Manik: *smiling* Kyu tumhe nahi pata how much I love you?

Nandini: I do but...

Realisation striked her amd she smiled whole heartedly.

Manik: *winking* You know means my whole world knows coz you are my world!

Nandini: *kissing his hand she was holding* I love you more than anything in this universe Mani! Never leave me!

Manik: Never ever! I love you immensely!

Author's note: Hey guys! How's the update? 4000+ words

I have not been very active and please don't expect me to be yet because I am having family problems so I hardly get time to write and this update I have been writing since more than a month.

Ignore any typos please!

Pls vote if you liked it, drop long inline comments and follow me!
Silent readers, it won't take long to press that star button so pls do!
Lots of love from Vaish! ❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro