1864 (Datherine)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Pov:It's 1864 and Katherine wants both brothers but She can't resist Damon Salvatore so she fucks him
Katherine is roaming the halls Stefan's out with her Father and she hears her name being moaned she peeks her head into the room and sees Damon jerking off "Fuck Katherine...shit I'm there"He moans out and Katherine smirk and goes in there he does not notice and keeps going he eventually cums and Katherine puts her mouth around his dick swallowing his Cum.Damon looks down and smirks "Swallow all of it baby girl"He tells her groaning and she does after she gets up and she kisses him he takes her dress off and underwear she goes lock the door "We're going to have so much fun"She says they make out and she gets on his stomach and grinds moaning into the kiss he pulls away "Eat me out Damon"She tells him and gets on his face and he glady does so "Oh fuck"Katherine moans out and Damon sticks his tongue in harder "Damon!"Katherine moans out again and He sticks his whole tongue in and she almost screams "DAMON FUCK!"She s out he goes faster and he thighs shake "Oh shit I'm going to Cum!"She yells out and he legs shake coming "DAMON FUCKK"She yells coming all of his tongue and he moans at the taste and she gasps at the vibrations "I love your taste Baby"He says to her and her organsm and gets off he flips the around he's on top she's on bottom on all fours and he smacks her ass and she moans he then eats her ass out and Katherine jolts forward legs almost giving out nobody's given her this kind of pleasure "YES!"she moans out "YES DAMON EAT MY ASS OUT"She yells out and puts her head on the pillow muffling it but he still hears it and goes faster and harder and sticks his whole tongue in Her "AHHHH"She scream out muffled because the pillow and her legs shake and she cums "AHHHHHHHHH"She screams and Damon gets up after licking it up he kisses her and she tastes her cum and he goes back behind her and sticks his dick in "Fuck your pussy's so tight"He says groaning and he pounds into her as fast and hard he can "DAMON!"She yells and all you can hear in that room is moaning, slapping,groaning and Katherine screams Damon says "Katherine you feel so tight"and she moans at that Damon is still pounding into her and Katherine cums screaming "DAMONNN"He groans.He comes also and moans her name "Katherinee"He groans out and she gets on top riding him "After this it's 2 more rounds,Daddy"Kathrine says seducely and she sinks down going as fast as she can't without vampspeed eventually she can't help herself and she grabs Damon head compelling him "I'm going to go faster and after we have sex your going to pass out forgetting that I used vampire speed"and he nods she uses Vampseed "KATHRINE"Damon yells out "OH SHITT DAMON FUCK!"Kathrine yells and kisses Damon's neck using her regular teeth biting him and sucking/licking slowing down"Kathrine go faster"Damon moans out and Katherine goes as fast as she can with vampspeed and the rooms is filled with Moans and screams eventually Damon comes inside her "KATHRINE FUCKK"He screams and she comes legs shaking and screams "AHHHHHHHHH"he flips them and he spreads her legs pounding into her pussy once again and goes fast and hard as he can "OH YEAH"Kathrine yells Damon hits her g-spot "THERE DADDY"Kathrine moans and he hits there repeatedly and she comes "AHHHHHHHHHHH"She comes squirting and he puts her legs on his shoulder hitting a better angle and comes into her and he moans "KATHRINE"He yells out they take a shower and have multiple more rounds

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro