100 chapters celebrate!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Harper was a random member of the alliance who was part of the female clan. She looked like a 15 year old small and flat-chested girl, and thus was considered to be physically weak. She was heading home after a day full of doing basically nothing at the base and just chilling for the most part.

Harper stepped into her house to find it completely dark with no signs of anyone else being present.

"Hmm?" Harper inquired, feeling puzzled and perplexed by the situation.

In a sudden flash of light, everyone greets Harper enthusiastically and congratulate her for reaching the 100th chapter!

"Uh....Thanks? But I think you should say that to the Writer and Creator and not to me." Harper replies in confusion.

"Yep, we know. We need you to summon them." TV man 204 says.

Harper takes out her phone and then proceeds to dial up someone's number.

"Alo? Code ST, come here fast little sluts." Harper casually states to the phone as she speaks in a surprisingly calm manner given her current circumstances.

A few moments pass and a purple portal suddenly opens, revealing Nicehill herself who is seemingly ejected out of there. She is quickly followed by Niver and Costy who make their entrance and walk out as well.

"Hey! I'M THE WRITER! HOW CAN Y'ALL TREAT ME LIKE THIS!?" Nicehill yells out angrily at the top of her lungs.

"Oh, shut your mouth you tiny simp..." Niver responds rudely before striking their creator with a swift slap across the face.

"You are a disgusting jerk! F*ck off!" Nicehill loudly retaliates with an aggressive tone and attitude.

"We are standing here to congratulate the real author, remember?" Niver remarks with a condescending attitude.

"What do you want me to do? This girl is writing all MY lines for me AND YOU! We can't just pull her into the story like that!" Nicehill yells out in outrage at how her creations are treating her so rudely.

"Hello everyone." Grace, the actual author of the story behind the "TVman POV" and "TVman-204 fun" appears suddenly, causing the entire group to fall silent as they all stare at her with a mixture of different emotions and reactions on their faces.

"Well damn, you're short and flat af." NiceHill says upon seeing the author, causing the poor thing to suffer from such an unexpected and brutal insult from her own creation.

"Well, are you satisfied with your creation now that it reached 100 chapters?" Harper asked with a hint of curiosity and excitement in her voice.

"Eh...I guess? Do you wanna do anything special to celebrate or something?" I reply with an indifferent attitude, not sure how I should respond.

"Classic Author, always not having any ideas on what to do." Niver mocks, mocking me and my lack of creativity.

"Well, let's just finish off our story today and end the chapter here, then." I say, giving up on writing and finishing the latest chapter since my imagination had run extremely dry by this point and I had no further ideas to continue on with the story.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro