13: The One Where Legoshi Cross-Dresses

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Well, what would be simpler is if you turned him in to the police..." Gouhin responded to Legoshi's problems with Tem. He had just shown up with a claw gash across his eye. "So, really, what you're doing is pretty stupid." Gouhin laughed.

"I-I'm just borrowing your moral code, that's all... I tried to eat an herbivore myself... I'd prefer to confront him personally rather than have him punished by the law. But, I'm not sure if our fight's going to be meaningful in anyway. It's not like it's going to change me, or even society for that matter..."

"Quit thinking like that! Fights are good because they're simple. If you don't like someone, you beat 'em up. It's not a bad mindset for a 17-year old." He sighed. "I've heard something of a maned wolf in the city."

Immediately Legoshi's mood changed. "Where?"

"Now that, I'm not sure. There's been rumors that she's shacked up with an antelope. Not sure who, where or for how long. Maybe now would be the time to utilize your connection with the Shishigumi."

"Louis. He would know more, maybe." Legoshi buried his head in his hands. "I completely broke it off with the bunny. Entirely. I would still protect her, and we're cordial... but I need that maned wolf, Gouhin. She's everything I need. I know I don't deserve her either..."

"Why? She lived with the Shishigumi. She's eaten real herbivore meat. She rejected you. Why bother?"

"Call it love sickness... I can't help but fully dedicate to a decision I made... How will I be able to meet with Louis without getting mauled by the lions?"

"I've got an idea..." Gouhin smiled mischievously. "I have some clothes from my ex-wife... she was a sea-creature so they're loose and flowing. They'll fit."

"I don't know if a disguise would work since my hair's back and all... I'm sure the Shishigumi is more on their guard than before... I guess I have no choice but to cross dress."

And that was how Legoshi ended up cross-dressing and sitting in a bar next to the boss of the Shishigumi.

Why is this ugly woman sitting right next to me... Louis thought as he tried to ignore the wolf.

"Don't freak out Louis..." Legoshi whispered in a falsetto. "I know I've got a lot of explaining to do, but first... let me tell you that, yes, I am Legoshi. Sorry if my cross-dressing isn't the best. I came here through trial and error..."

This guy. Do I have to kill him to make him stop acting like a complete psycho!? Leave me the hell alone!

"There's something that I absolute must tell you today." Legoshi put on an even higher falsetto as Ibuki returned. But after sitting for a minute, awkwardly, Louis simply commanded the lion to leave.

What have I done to deserve this... I set aside my anger and sense of duty just to put all efforts to find her. My underclassman has crossdressed because he wants to  tell me something... How could I not know what it is?!

"Oh, I'm so happy!" Legoshi teased.

"Shut up... What is it?"

"Apparently, YN is with some antelope."

Louis turned and looked at Legoshi. "Who!?" Does she have a fetish for horns?! All her friends had horns... Legoshi could have been the exceptions.

"I don't know anything more. I had hoped that you might know something or maybe you could do something with that information."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro