(1)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chloe, both brothers thought in unison, except one was contemplating making a run for it while the other's expression slowly curled into a smirk. She made his way toward the older brother, giving him a quick peck on the cheek, causing Felix to grit his teeth in angst.

In simpler words.. Chloe might've had a little obsession with Felix? And, of course, attention was always the last thing Felix wanted. But that's what he got, a horde of it, and Adrien was enjoying every second of his brother's misfortune.. it wasn't every day he got to see something like this unfold.

"Fè! I missed you so much, what has it been - weeks? Are you coming to this school now?! Oh my gosh, I have got to show you around-" she didn't get to finish whatever she was planning on saying, because Felix had already rolled his eyes and pushed past her.

"Okay! Bye! I'll see you later today!" She waved incoherently and blew a kiss, clearly oblivious to the fact that Felix had absolutely no intentions of 'hanging out' with her.

Adrien ran back up toward him, following close behind with his arms behind his back.  "Ready to take up my offer yet, 'Fè?'" He mocked Chloe's extremely irritating fake voice and laughed, amused at his brother's expense, which was not a common thing he got to do. He always wished to make the most of it.

His older brother only scoffed and disregarded him and kept walking until he reached the front office, hell knows how he even knew where it was. He leant against the counter, yawning.

"Felix and Adrien Agreste," he simply stated, managing to forced a somewhat believable
smile. The lady at the front said something in Spanish to the girl behind her, and she dug through her cabinet of names before she pulled out two schedules, handing them to both brothers. Felix thanked her and handed Adrien his parchment, with his younger brother standing there dumbfounded.

"You know, Felix, I don't think I've ever heard you say thank you," Adrien blinked a few times to make sure he wasn't dreaming, and caught back up with Felix. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were actually ecstatic about going to school."

"There's a lot you don't know about me little brother, but that is definitely not it." He said blankly, his expression lost with any type of emotion Adrien was able to comprehend. It was the first time he had spoken to Adrien
since their morning incident, which he toke careful note of.

It was true that even Felix, who in fact was in charge of his own body and always had been, wasn't even exactly sure himself what caused his polite behavior back there. He shook away the thought and they continued to explore the school, until a bell rang which indicated them to be on their way to their first class. The hallways began swarming with students desperately looking for their classes, chatting or giving the twins odd looks as they passed by. Felix and Adrien ended up having lockers right next to each other, which could end up being either or a good or a bad thing. They both gathered their belongings before searching for their first class.

"I have algebra," Adrien said, looking up at his brother as they wandered around, "How about you?"

"Same as you," Felix muttered in response, slowly shifting back to his old attitude, much to Adrien's own despair. I guess nothing really lasts with Felix Agreste anyways, besides that plain old personality of his, if you could call it that. He strode ahead of his younger brother who once again struggled to catch up with him.

It must have been ten minutes before they arrived in front of their math classroom, although the passing period was much longer than that considering it was only the first day and they weren't the only ones having trouble. It wasn't a surprise when they walked in the room that the class's response could have been seen as comical. Some girls sighed dreamily toward them, their hands on their chins and elbows on their desks, while most of the guys shot them jealous glares. Of course they were going to be ridiculed by most guys at the school, they were practically mirror images of perfection to most people. Nobody could compete with that.

"Oh dear, it's the Agreste twins, sons of Gabriel Agreste!" The male teacher joked upon their entrance, which Felix didn't exactly take kindly and scowled a bit. They were supposedly the last in the classroom (although nobody seemed to mind) due to the amount of seats left, exactly two. And, unfortunately, they weren't right next to each other. So, the two brothers were forced to split and find the remaining seats across the room from one another.

Once the class quieted down, the teacher began explaining the rules of the classroom, although neither of them were paying much attention. Felix wasn't, well.. because he really honestly didn't care much about the rules. I guess he could be called the 'bad boy' type, but he never considered himself that. The person he was sitting by kept glancing at him oddly, it was a guy though to Felix's relief. However, the older blonde twin began to get annoyed with seventy-five percent of the class's eyes trained on him.

He wanted to say, pay attention! But that would be extremely hypocritical since he was doing the exact opposite.

His brother on the other hand, was distracted for a completely different reason, in fact they had so many dissimilarities you could say the only thing they had in common was their appearance.

But that was besides the point. Adrien couldn't help but feel his eyes keep wandering back to the girl seated in front of him. He didn't know why, but something about her made him feel somewhat attracted to her, maybe it was because she was just plain beautiful. It was an odd sensation, being drawn to someone when for as long as you could remember nearly everyone was attracted to you. Agreste modeling company and fashion line, seemed to be plastered over both Adrien and Felix's chests wherever they seemed to be. The specific girl before him seemed to be the only person who didn't keep glancing at him; but he yearned to see her face, because right now all he could see was the back of her head. Her dark blue locks and perfectly shaped hour-glass figure- he found that his eyes were practically glued onto her.

Before he knew it, class had ended, and he once again found himself watching the girl exit the classroom, next to a girl with auburn hair and glasses. He wanted to learn more about her- specifically her name. He had to, or maybe he'd blow up with curiosity and fondness for the young bluenette. Was her hair dyed? No, impossible- that was natural, every strand of it.

He practically pushed and shoved his way to the bundle of people in order to reach the front to get near her, when suddenly he spotted her bumping (or clearly being shoved) rather hard into someone in the hallway, strewing all her things across the floor. She gaped and began gathering up her things. Adrien's eyes widened at the sight of his brother being the source of it, and him simply saying, "Oops," and shrugging before walking away without doing so much of a thing. Adrien was completely horrified while watching the bluenette be aided by her friend with a look of pure humiliation on her face while everyone laughed at her carelessly.

Then before Adrien could go up to her and apologize for his brother's behavior, she was gone in an instant. The younger twin's blood boiled with anger.

His head whipped in all directions, searching for his idiotic brother so he could give him a piece of his mind.

Turns out when Adrien made it to his next class, the girl from before was also in there, along with his brother who he utterly despised at the moment. He was unable to go wring his neck because unfortunately class had already started, and the teacher had explained they were being given assigned seats.

".....Felix and Marinette...." he heard her say, as the bluenette shared a similar facial expression after hearing the teacher utter those words that Adrien had earlier directed at his brother. On one hand, Adrien now knew her name, Marinette, which made him for a split second forget about his anger toward his brother. But his brother was also sitting beside her after what he did.. the thought made his fists clench until they turned a dark, alarming shade of purple.

He noted the sour expression that was on her face as she hesitantly sat, averting Felix's gaze. The blonde didn't seem to care however, as he sat neutrally. The class slowly began.

Turns out, Adrien was seated at the table behind Marinette once again, next to a boy with a cap and glasses. The reaction of the class due to the two Agreste twins's presence was very similar to their first period.

But Adrien paid little attention to his classmates or teacher at the bitter sight that lie in front of him. No, not Marinette but instead the soulless human that sat beside her. It was true that Felix was often cold, but why would he reasonlessly target one person in particular?

Once class ended, something else happened that utterly shocked the younger blonde. At the door whence classmates were exiting, Felix 'accidently' shoved down the same exact bluenette, to where she lost her balance and fell on her knees, her belongings again clattering on the floor loudly. It looked like it hurt as the class once again erupted into laughter and Felix shrugged while exiting. Her things still spread out all over the ground, Marinette ran out of the class with tears escaping her eyes, her auburn friend chasing behind giving sadistic glares to Adrien's brother.

Adrien gave little thought to Felix as he searched desperately for Marinette, and finally found her back outside the building, slowly approaching them. It was possible that the young girl had been crying. Adrien didn't blame her, it must have felt like the uttermost form of humiliation. Especially on the first day of school.

The girl with glasses seemed to be comforting the bluenette who appeared to be calming down a bit from her previous state. When Adrien came from behind she heard, and the auburn spun around upon hearing him and gritted her teeth, her fist clenching in utter hatred in remorse.

"You're the brother to that sicko, aren't you? Why don't you leave Marinette alone and go fuck up someone else's day, you monster!" She hissed and shoved Adrien away, leaving an expression of shock plastered all over his face. He wasn't used to being shown up like this ever, and it confused him.

Once he saw the look Marinette gave him, one of pure hatred and disgust, he decided he should leave, but.. not before apologizing. If he hadn't he'd never be able to live with the guilt, and he didn't want Marinette to forever classify him as a mirror image of his disgusting brother.

"O-okay! I'm sorry! Felix can really be an-" Adrien shot his hands up in surrender, and tried to protest before he was interrupted.

"Can it, Agreste! Don't you have a girl to bang, mister perfect?" The auburn spoke again, more stern and serious this time. So Adrien did the only thing he could think of.

He left them alone.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro