14~I'M TYLERRR~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was challenge day at the office. We set up all the cameras and audio shit and now we're just waiting for mark to do his god forsaken intro.

"Hello everybody my name is markiplier and welcome back to the do not laugh challenge. Here with me today is Tyler, Ethan and special guest, cue drumroll, TYLERS GIRLFRIEND!!" Mark motions for me to appear for the camera so I jump up in front of mark, blocking him from the cameras view.

"Hiya guys! Since mark was to rude to tell you my name it's Celestial!" Mark pushes me aside. "Rude." I mumble.

"That's enough camera time for you young lady!" Mark says while laughing.

"What are you gonna do to me dad? You gonna ground me?" I said giggling.

"Go sit in the time out chair!" He points to the corner where there is no chair.

"Uh mark there isn't a chair.."

"SHUT UP! I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!" He yells causing everyone to laugh. "Now on to the challenge. Rules are simple we can't touch the person who can't laugh.. ya that's all." We started laughing again.

A few minutes later we start the game, mark is first. He takes a gulp of water and holds it in his mouth.

Ethan and tyler take thirty seconds to make dirty jokes. When they step down I step up, holding marks diamond play button.

"How's it goin' my cranky crew! I'm ethan from crankgameplays and I'll never have one of these!" I mock ethan, getting giggles from mark. "Blech! I tried! I even did my best ethan impression!" The timer goes off and mark spits the water out.

"Wow ciel (nickname) you almost got me!" He laughs.

"TYLERS TURN!" I take marks toy horn and blow it and tyler starts laughing before he can even get the water in his mouth.

He takes a second to calm down then fills his mouth with water. I grab a chair and stand on top of it to grab the beanie off Tylers head. He reaches up to stop me but I move away before he can.

"HEY THAT'S NO FAIR! YOU TOUCHED HIM!" Ethan whined.

"Oh contrare my blueberry! I grabbed his beanie! I didn't touch him now if you would let me continue.." Tyler starts giggling.

I put the beanie on and smile. "I'm tyler and I huff glue! I'm tyler and I have an inflation fetish!" He looks like he's about to burst. "I'm tyler I have severe hemorrhoids! I'm tyler I have moderate to severe plexoriusis! I'm tyler and I once fisted an entire family of goats!" He watches me get back on the chair. I looked over to mark "I'M TYLER AND I'M TALLER THAN MARK!" Tyler started laughing and he spit all over me. "Ahhh tylerrrr! That's so gross!" I giggled.

An hour or so later the game was over. We went through twice, I won both times but they all spit at least once. Except ethan. He spit both times.

Me and tyler went home and I flopped onto the bed.
"Stone-faced my ass!" I giggled as he crawled in bed to cuddle with me.

"I cant be stone-faced around my baby girl." He smiles as he nuzzles into my neck.

I suck at endings but guyssss! I'm running out of ideas! Send requests please!!

Buh-bye

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro