20~rescuer~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I wake up on the couch that I was banished to when I accidentally dropped a glass. I got slapped for it. I sighed and walked to the kitchen to cook charlie breakfast. I made bacon eggs and toast. He comes downstairs with a hangover as per usual.

"What's for breakfast bitch?"

"Bacon eggs and toast."

"Probably tastes like shit." He mumbles under his breath.

"Just like your fucking attitude." I snap.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

"I said YOUR ATTITUDE IS SHIT! ALL YOU EVER DO IS GO OUT, GET DRUNK AND ABUSE ME! I'M FUCKING DONE! I'M LEAVING AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I yell as I gather my things.

"Your not leaving this house." He says standing up from the table.

"Fucking watch me, you narcissistic, dick sucking asshole." He starts making his way towards me and I grab a knife from the drawer. He gets closer and I throw the knife at him, landing in his knee. He yells out in pain and falls to the floor, cursing at me.

I run and run until I can't anymore. I use what money I have to feed myself.

~later that day~

I lay on a park bench due to the lack of funds I can't afford a motel. I huddle my knees up to my chest to keep warm. I hear footsteps on the pavement. I immediately sit up. Since it's dark outside I can't see anything. I cower on the opposite side of the bench and whimper.

"Miss I'm not gonna hurt you.." the man's voice is nice and soothing.

"Who are you? What do you want with me?" I ask with a shakey voice.

"My name is tyler, I'm here to help, do you mind if I sit and talk to you?" He asks in a soft voice.

"No I-i don't mind.." I whisper.

He sits down and I can see his face clearly now. He's got a strong jaw, bright but piercing blue eyes, curly brown hair and some scruff.

"What's a lady like you doing out this late?" He looks at me.

"I don't have anywhere else to go.." I whisper.

"Well do you want to go to my place?" He puts a hand on top of mine, causing me to flinch. "What's wrong?" Concern fills his voice.

"I'm not used to this, and I don't want to be a bother or a one night stand." I feel my face heat up.

"I won't use you like that, I'd love to take you in." He smiles softly.

"O-ok. You can lead the way I guess." I mumble.

"I'll just carry you." He says as he sweeps me up off the bench. Instinctively I wrap my arms around his neck. "So what's your story?"

"I'll ran away.." I pause and look up at him. "From my abusive ex."

"Oh it's okay." He sooths and kisses the top of my head. I flinch and look away.

We make it to his house and he sets me on the couch. He asks me if I need anything and I tell him no.

He gives me the guest bedroom he has. We go to bed.

~sometime at 3 am~

I've been tossing and turning all night. I just can't sleep.

I walk to Tylers room and slowly open the door. He's sound asleep. I crawl into his bed and under his arms. He shifts in his sleep.

"Couldn't sleep huh?" He asks sleepily.

"Shh just go back to bed." I whisper.

He softly kisses me, catching me off guard.

Is this what love and compassion feels like?

I melt into it and I brake it seconds later. (Cause hoomans need oxygen). He pulls me closer to him.

I feel...

Safe..

Soooo late! XD

Buh-bye

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro