3 ~maybe not so cold~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Why can't I be happy for at least 5 minutes? All I do is strive to make people happy and this is what I get? Fuck it!

Stone cold bitch is back!

Ya see me and my ex just broke up due to the fact that he can't keep his damn hands off other women.

"I really need to get out of the house." I mumble to myself. I grab the stuff I need and left.

Hmm? Where would a woman like me go? The club! Duhhhh.

I did what I needed to get in and I immediately went to the bar. I order a piña colada and pay the bar tendor. A few minutes later I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Yes?" I ask not turning around

"Would you like a drink? I'll pay." I turned to see a curly haired man with a chiseled face. "Oh and I'm tyler. All my friends call me stone-faced tyler though." He let out a small chuckle.

"Mm I see why they would call you that." I say with no emotion. "But if you would like you can by me a drink, just don't drug me please." He smiled. "My names veronica but just call me Vivi."

"Well Vivi what would you like to drink?" He had this really cute side smile plastered on his face.

Did I just say cute?

"I don't care."

~2 drinks later~

Tyler and I got along really well. We talked and he even got me to laugh and smile a few times.

He's a real sweet heart and I swear he'd never hurt a soul. We exchanged numbers so we could talk more.

"Vivi?" He looked at me.
Ooh the way he says my name makes my heart flutter.

"Yes tyler?" I smiled and looked up at him.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" I nodded my head.

"If it's not to much trouble.."

"It's no trouble at all, anything for a cutie like you." I punched his arm playfully.

"I know you dont mean it." I giggled.

"But I do mean it." He looked into my brown eyes and smiled. He took my hand and we walked out.

"Liar." I smiled

"I'm not lying"

"Liar."

"I'm not"

"You are"

"Would you think I'm lying if I did this?" I looked up at him confused about what he was going to do. We stopped walking and he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss.

He pulled away and his cheeks were as red as mine, maybe even redder. He looked flustered and it caused me to giggle a bit.

He looked away from me and I stopped giggling. I could hear his soft mumbles to himself saying how he fucked up and it was too early for this and blah blah blah.

I grabbed his chin and leaned in for a soft, tender kiss. He closed the gap and let our lips dance.

I pulled away. "Tyler.." I mumbled.

"Yea vivi?" He whispered.

"I waited all night to do that." We both smiled and kissed again.

That was a beginning to a beautiful relationship.

Yo yo yo wassup? You likin this book so far? I'm trying to get at least two chapters up a day. But ya..

Buh-bye

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro