30~Mixed up~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I joyfully hug mark tightly, congratulating him on becoming a father. Ethan comes in with a smile as big as mine and joins in on the hug.

||Tyler p.o.v||

I watch Sita jump around happily and shake my head. I hate her so much and I have no clue why. She makes us breakfast.

"Breakfast is done!" She yelled. Three pairs of footsteps come down and grab some. I still sit in the living room on my phone. "Tyler breakfast is done." She says with a smile. I sigh and get up and get some myself. It seems like nothing can make her mad. She's always happy. She knows how I feel about her but she doesn't seem to care. I mean why would she when everyone else loves her? I sit at the table opposite from her and eat.

"Me, Ethan and Amy are going to the store for baby clothes." Mark says. I roll my eyes.

"Can't I go with you guys?" She asks.

"We need you to finish editing." Mark smiles. "Which means you and tyler are here alone." I stand up and put my plate in the sink. Why mark why?

"Ok." She says, barely a whisper. I roll my eyes and go back to the living room with an annoyed look on my face. After breakfast everyone leaves. I put my headphones in and play on my phone. I can hear Sita trying to make small talk but I just nod to her and pretend to be paying attention. At one point she stops and just glares at me. She says something else and I ignore it completely. She slams her fist on the counter with a look of anger in her eyes and walks over to me. She snatches my phone out of my hands and has a whole new look on her face. Anger.

"What the literal fuck Sita?" I yell, a bit taken back by her sudden burst of unseen anger.

"What the fuck did I do to make you hate me so much? All I've ever done is be nice to you and you act like I killed your fucking dog! This is bullshit tyler!" She yelled, so many emotions in her eyes. I didn't answer. I couldnt. "What did I do wrong?" She drops to her knees with her head in her hands. Instantly I feel like shit. I didn't hate her. I got my feelings mixed up and started acting like a jerk. I think I might be in love with her. But how do I explain that after I've been a bitch to her? I get down on my knees next to her and embrace her. She looks at me confused.

"I'm in love with you." I whisper. "I got my emotions mixed up and I thought I hated you.. I'm sorry." She just stares at me, unsure what to do. Out of nowhere she kisses me and I kiss back, our lips in sync.

She pulls away and giggles. "Typical tyler.." she smirks.

Requests are still open guys!

Buh-bye

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro