39~sleep~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

At the end of this contains the topic of suicide. If you can't handle it then don't read it.

Ahhh! I'm so excited! My brother is coming from Britain!! I haven't seen him since I moved.

"Tyler! Baby come here!" I yell from my recording room. His footsteps come upstairs and my door opens.

"Yes?" He says standing in the door frame.

"I'm gonna go out with a friend today." I smile.

"Good you need to get out of here for once." He teases.

"Oh shush." I smile as I grab my phone. "I'll be back in two hours." I say as I push my glasses up.

"Okay, I'll be waiting." He kisses my pale, freckled nose and smiles. I wave as I leave my house. Ahhhh I'm so lucky to have such a great boyfriend.

I pull out my phone and text my brother, Shane, to meet me at the mall. A few minutes later I spot my brown hair, blue eyed brother wearing his dorky glasses.

"London!" He shouts as he run to me.

"Shane!" I jump into his arms.

We embrace tightly for a few minutes before we decide to walk and talk.

_-tyler p.o.v-_

I'm bored. It's only been 45 minutes and I'm bored. I drive to the mall. I decide to buy London some of her favorite candies.

Speaking of London, I spot her sitting at the fountain in the middle of the mall, holding hands with some other guy. Oh this was not gonna fly over my head. The second she gets home I'm breaking up with her. That's final. I can't stand cheaters.

^•.London p.o.v.•^

I walk home, having spent the best day with my brother. I enter the house and set my stuff down.

"Tyler! Baby where are you!" I shout. Silence. I go up to our room. "Tyler?" I say as I open the door. He sits on the bed facing the door. "Oh tyler you scared me.. I thought you-"

"I'm breaking up with you. I want all your shit out of my house by tomorrow." He says calmly.

"Wh..what? Tyler why? What did I do? Please I can fix this.."

"Get. out. of. my. house." He stands up and towers over me.

"I-if that's wh-what you really want.." I back up until I'm out of the room and run to the front door. I leave the house. The one I pay for since he doesn't have a job.

I go to marks house. Amy opens the door.

"Oh sweetie what's wrong?"

"Tyler broke up with me and I don't know why." I whisper while rubbing my arm. "He also kicked me out of my house."

"Oh poor thing. Come inside, you can stay with us." She leads me inside. "Mark is recording right now but when he's done I'm sure he'll let you record."

"Thank you so much."

•*some months later*•
♡tyler p.o.v♡

London got her stuff after I broke up with her. That was the last I'd seen her. I do watch her videos from time to time though.

I get a YouTube notification from 'OddGamer', Londons chanel. It's titled 'I'm sorry..' with a black thumbnail. Intrigued, I click on it.

"Hey guys.." she starts, makeup running down her face. "As-as you may know me and tyler broke up.. I-i don't know why.. he never told me. All that I know is I spend two hours with my brother at the mall and I go home and get dumped." She sniffles and wipes her eyes. "Wow. This is stupid. I got so attached to him that he became my reason to live. Now my reason to live is gone. After this video is uploaded, yes I will be killing myself. I have no happiness anymore. Tyler... just remember I love you and as usual, smile always." The video ends there. I slam my fists on the table.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK! I FUCKED UP!" I yell, mostly to myself. I leave and go to marks house.

¡!London p.o.v!¡

After I make sure the video is uploaded I grab a bottle of pills and dump them in my hand. Mark or amy will surely find me eventually. I start to rethink my decision.. no he doesn't love me anymore. He just thinks I'm an ugly, useless whore. I pop the pills in my mouth. Minutes pass and I feel dizzy, everything gets darker until my door opening makes me try to focus on who's there. Tyler. His tear covered face hovers over me.

"London please, stay alive for me. I love you.. I'm so sorry."

I shakily reach my hand up and stroke his cheek with my thumb.

"I love you too." I mumble. Everything goes black. It feels as though I'm floating in oblivion.

I shoot up from my sleep, sweat beading on my forhead and tyler laying next to me. I check my pulse to see if I'm still alive. I sigh in relief. Tyler sits up next to me and rubs his eyes tiredly.

"London baby what's wrong?"

"I had a nightmare." I whisper. He wraps his big arms around me and lays us down.

"Don't worry, it was just a dream."

"Tyler?" He hums in response. "I'm going to the mall with my brother tomorrow after I finish recording."

"Okay baby." He kisses my forhead.

Requested by Oddlydepressedwillow! I hope you like the little twist I added.

Buh-bye

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro