46~waitress~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

◇Tylers pov◇

After a long day of recording me Mark and Ethan go to a nearby café for a quick meal. We walk in and sit down, Mark and Ethan on one side and me on the other. I look around, my eyes scanning everything around me, finally locking eyes with a beautiful girl with long black hair and bangs that barely cover her eyes.

She had a small smile on as she sashayed over here with a small notepad. "So what can I get you to drink?" She asks in a soft voice.

"Sprite." Ethan says while looking at his phone.

"Coke please." Mark puts his phone down.

She looks at me with a smile. "And what would you like sir?"

"Dr. Pepper if you have it." I smile warmly at her. She writes everything down and nods.

Minutes later she comes back with our drinks. "Y'all ready to order?" She asks. We all order the same thing.

Me and Ethan start talking video games while Mark plays on his phone. Our food comes and we eat, talking about various subjects.

We finish eating and she brings us the bill. Mark pays. We go to get up but Mark makes me sit back down.

"Stay here and talk to her. Your eyes haven't left her since we arrive and clearly she's interested in you."

"Okay I'll stay here then." I say. After they leave she comes and sits in front of me.

"I get off in an hour. If you'd like stay for a bit you can. My name is Mina. Just wave me over if you need anything."

An hour went by quickly. She sat herself back in front of me and told me she was off.

"Lets go to my place." I say with a smile. She looks out the window and sighs.

"It's raining. We should stay here. For now that's is." She looks back at me and smiles.

"Lets just go to my place then."

"Ok sure why not."

I give her my jacket and we run to her car while laughing. She goes to open the driver door.

"Nope I'm driving but first let me do something." I smirk.

"What is that?" She smiles, backing into her car.

"This." I smash my lips into hers with my hands on the car behind her. She kisses back with just as much force. I pull away and smile. "Now get your ass in the car and let's go." I say playfully. She gets in the passenger side and I drive us to my house.

When we get inside we sit on the couch and talk about random stuff, getting to know more about each other.

"Ya know..."

"What is it Ty-ty?" She smiles.

"I believe that I've fallen for you."

"I think I've fallen for you too."

I lean in and kiss her softly, slowly getting rougher with the kiss.

◇Minas pov◇

He kisses me softly with his hands on my hips, pulling me closer and kissing rougher. His warm hands travel up my shirt. I raise my hands so he can take my shirt off. I slip his shirt off as well. Going back to making out he pulls me into his lap. He unhooks my bra and massages my breasts causing me to moan softly.

He starts unbuttoning my pants but I stop him. "We are not fucking on the couch." I giggle.

"You're right. This isn't the proper place to fuck." He grabs my thighs and stands up, walking to what I guess is his room. He plops me on the bed and tears my pants off, my panties along with them. He takes his shorts and boxers off and gets on top of me.

He teases my core with the tip of his cock. "Ready?"

"Just fuck me already Tyler."

"As you wish baby girl." He mutters as he slams into my core, not giving me time to think. Continuously pounding into me he finds my g-spot, making me scream and moan his name.

I wrap my legs and arms around his body, pulling him closer. I scratch down his back making him grunt. He groans heavily as I tug his hair.

"I'm close baby!" He moans out, getting sloppy with his thrusts.

"I am too!" I moan.

"Cum for me baby girl."

A few more thrusts and my knot unravels, I cum on his cock. He pulls out and cums on my stomach whilst moaning my name. He plops down on the bed beside me.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." I say in between pants.

"Me too." He smiles at me.

"So we're a thing now?"

"Damn right we are. Now let's go shower." He kisses my forehead softly and smiles.

"I cant walk."

"Looks like we're taking a bath then."

Requested by RubyRoseRabbit also I'm sorry for the terrible smut. Good night guys!

Buh-bye

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro