1: Meet The Gang

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"BHIEEEEEEE!"

I narrowed my eyes to where the hilarious squeal came from and saw my favorite hooman jumping up and down as if she has been seeing her long-lost grandmother after a thousand years.

"Oh my gosh, Pea! Stop it!", I rolled my eyes when I saw what she's holding in her hands. A banner. With my name on it.

Welcome back, Carmelita Alfaro!

I cringe when I saw my full name written on it. Yanking my luggage towards her, I immediately remove it from her hands. I crumpled it and shoved it under my armpits in dismay.

"So impressive, Katalina Valdez.", I hissed at her.

Luisa Sandoval, Karla Lavega, Elodia Bañez, Marissa Perez and Racquel Valmonte giggled behind me. Race helped me with my other bag as Lui grabbed my tote bag.

"Seriously, Cami, kada linggo may booking? Hindi ka kaya masisante pagbalik mo sa office nyan?" Lui asked worriedly as she sat beside me at the passenger seat. It was Elo who's driving the Rover.

"Nako. Marami pang leave yang si Cami. Pinapaubos pa nga eh." Katy butted in and adjusted the aircon inside the car.

"So, asan na mga pasalubong namin?" Karl raised her eyebrows beside me and I rolled my eyes.

"Ay nako, nakalimutan ko ata!" I feigned my astonishment and my friends started cursing me.

"Panget ka-bonding. Papasundo tapos walang ubong.", Race muttered at the backseat with Mari.

I chuckled when I heard her grumpiness. I took out my lippie from my bag and applied it on.

"Pucker up, girls. Makakalimutan ko ba yung mga yun eh hindi pa nga ako nakakaalis, may mga listahan na kayo para saken?" I snorted as I returned my lipstick inside my bag. The girls cheered and began praising my looks. I had to hide my amusement with their reactions.

In a few minutes, we found ourselves sitting comfortably while waiting for our orders in a pizza store. The girls began talking about work while I rested my back to the chair.

A Netflix series was being played and I wasn't able to look at the actor saying his line.

"Ang gwapo nya talaga ano? Hay.. Napakaswerte ng girlfriend nya panigurado. Ganyan ba naman ang kasama mo halos araw-araw eh. Napakapalad na nilalang!" One of the waitresses commented dreamily.

"Mismo, girl! I would love to be his girlfriend and spend every day with him!", her colleague seconded while I tried to see who they are pertaining to.

I was distracted when someone bumped my back and something broke behind me.

"Sorry, sorry po, Ma'am. ", the waiter apologized guiltily and began cleaning up the floor. His co-worker approached and helped him.

"Okay lang po.", I said and scooted forward to my friends while they got themselves busy.

Minutes later, the place got cleaned and our orders were served.

"Ah. Excuse me.. pero hindi po kami nag-order nito." I started saying to the store manager. He smiled and explained, "it's on the house po. Pasensya sa abala kanina."

"Ay, maraming salamat po!" Elo answered for me which my friends agreed to.

"Thank you, Sir!" Race even shouted with glee to the manager. I had to nudge her to stop but she just gave me her winning eye.

"Saan tayo next na makakalibre?" Katy grinned devilishly and I had to groan inside.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro