Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Heyy this is my first Fanfic buttttt I have read some dirty things 😂 so I thought why not make my own i have been a big fan of Joe Sugg and pretty much the buttercream gang so I will add them in this as they are his friends 😂 I will add some more British YouTubers like Phan. Also if you hate self harming and that then this isn't the book for you. Anyway lets do this.

Y/N pov

Moving to London, finally, new home, new life, new me. Leaving all danger behind you. You get out of the taxi and grab your stuff you decide to vlog but you hear a familiar voice come from the flat next thing you know is that a tall blonde guy who is standing right in front of you. You recognise his face it was Caspar!?!?!?!

Y/N: "h-hi"
Caspar: "Oh hey need help"
He says pointing at your bags.
Y/N: "uh-i-um yeah please"
You turn around and hand him some bags.
Caspar: "I'm Caspar and you are umm?"
Y/N: "oh sorry I'm y/n"
He smiles at you and you smile back he asks you which flat your staying in and he happens to live there to with Joe.....

.... You completely freeze the Joe Sugg is In this exact building as you!?!?!?!?!

Caspar grabs your hand and drags you to the elevator making you snap back into reality.

Caspar: "so y/n what made you move here?"
Y/N: "it's hard to explain"
You hold in your tears.
Caspar: "oh I'm sorry I didn't know it was like.."
You cut him off.
Y/N: "no it's fine really"
Caspar: "You sure?"
Y/N: "yeh"

He asks you to stay at his apartment with joe you say yes instantly you tell him about your YouTube channel and how of a big fan you where of the whole buttercream gang he doesn't mind and unlocks the door.

Right there infront of you was topless Joe Sugg!!!!

Ouuu topless Joe ;)
I know this is a very short chapter but I will try and make them longer. 😂

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro