|11|

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was finally the day when Shivaay and Anika were supposed to leave for Mumbai. Anika packed her belongings and was extremely nervous. Whether Shivaay was confident about this.

Anika sighed in a relief that her parents had safely reached Mumbai and were settled in Shivaay's outhouse comfortably.

It was early morning and Anika was preparing breakfast. She was looking distracted and Reeti noticed it.

R- Anika, You're looking a little distracted. Is everything fine?

A- Chachi, I've to tell you something.

Anika said nervously and Reeti chachi nodded her head.

R- Yes. Tell me. What is troubling you?

A- Chachi, Shivaay is taking me to Mumbai tonight. I got selected in LLB's entrance exam and he is taking me there for my further studies.

Anika said and Reeti hugged her in excitement.

R- I'm so happy for you. Finally, you're thinking about yourself. Go and my blessings are with you.

Reeti blessed her but they were unaware that someone has heard their conversation. It was none other than Parul, who smirked at the revelation.

P- I should definitely tell Jiji about this.

Parul smirked and went to tell everything to Anuradha.

It was 4 o'clock in the evening and Anika went to the terrace to collect the dried clothes. She was folding the clothes when she heard a 'boo' and got startled.

She turned to look at Shivaay who was controlling his laugh.

A- You're very bad. Why did you scare me?

S- You looked a little worried about something so thought to lighten up your mood. Now tell me what is getting you all worried?

Shivaay said while sitting on the bed at the terrace.

A- Uh... I..... I.... Am worried.... What if.... Anyone..... Gets to...know....about our...plan...?

Anika was stuttering in nervousness and Shivaay made her sit on the bed.

S- It's okay. Calm down. I know you're worried but remember one thing, whatever happens I won't leave you alone. I'll always be there for you.

Shivaay assured her and Anika smiled a little.

A- Thank you.

S- Don't thank me. You're doing this for your dreams and I'm just supporting you to get what's already yours.

Shivaay said and Anika smiled.

Suddenly, she heard her mother in law shouting her name.

A- Uh.. I should go.

S- Okay. Be ready by midnight. We'll be leaving at 12:30 am.

Shivaay said and Anika nodded her head.

She immediately rushed towards her mother in law, who was glaring at her.

An- Where were you?

A- I...I.....clothes....

Anika said while pointing towards the folded clothes and Anuradha clutched her arm in a death grip and Anika winced in pain.

An- I don't think that collecting dried clothes takes so much time.

A- ah! I'm... Sor...ry....

Anika said while wincing in pain.

An- Did you prepare dinner?

Anuradha shouted at her and Anika shook her head in negative.

An- So why are you looking at my face? Go and prepare dinner.

Anuradha pushed her and Anika fell down on the ground and Anuradha left from there with a smirk.

Shivaay who was coming downstairs saw this and rushed towards Anika. He made her stand up and checked her for injuries.

S- Are you alright?

Anika nodded her head with teary eyes. Shivaay was now fuming in anger.

S- I won't leave that woman.

Shivaay said angrily and was about to go and teach a lesson to Anuradha but Anika held his hand and stopped him.

A- Please don't.

Anika requested him with teary eyes and he felt bad for her. He cupped her face and wiped her tears.

S- I swear this is the last time they touched you.

Shivaay promised her and Anika nodded her head. She smiled and went to prepare dinner.

It was midnight and Shivaay and Anika were ready to elope.

Shivaay took Anika's bag and hanged it on his shoulder and they were about to cross the main gate when all the lights were switched on.

They turned to look at the whole family looking at them, some with anger, some with smirk and some with worry.

Anika was horrified to see them standing in front of her. She took a step back and hid behind Shivaay.

B- Why are you in such a hurry, Shehri Babu?

Baldev asked him with anger.

Hello everyone.🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter.😁😁

How was it?😊😊

I know my apologies are not enough but currently I'm facing some personal issues and I really need to sort out my messed up brain.🥺🥺

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro