|13|

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivaay and Anika reached Oberoi Mansion and Anika was very nervous.

The massive gates of Oberoi mansion opened and Anika was stunned to see the beauty of the Mansion.

A- Wow!

S- Did you like it?

A- yeah. Your house is beautiful but why did you bring me here? I thought we were going to your outhouse.

S- Because my outhouse is just behind this Mansion and your parents are there safe and sound.

Shivaay told her with a smile and Anika nodded her head with a smile.

The car stopped in front of the main door and Shivaay opened the car door for Anika.

S- Come. I want you to meet my Mom and dad first.

Anika looked at him hesitantly.

A- But....

S- Come on. Don't worry. I'm with you.

Shivaay calmed her down and she nodded her head.

Two guards who were standing on front of the main door, unlocked it for Shivaay and Anika and welcomed them. Shivaay just nodded his head at them.

As soon as they entered the house, Shivaay's Mom, dad and a lady in her early 20s walked towards Shivaay with a huge smile.

Jhanvi hugged Shivaay and kissed his forehead.

J- Finally, You're back.

T- Good to see you back, son.

S- Hi Mom, dad. How are you guys?

J- Oh! We are perfect after seeing you all healthy and fine.

Jhanvi said with a wide smile.

Jhanvi then held the lady's hand and pulled her in front of Shivaay.

J- Shivaay, meet Tia, your to-be....

Before Jhanvi could complete her sentence, Shivaay cut her off.

S- Mom, meet my wife, Anika.

Shivaay said while wrapping his arms around her waist and pulled her close. Anika was shocked to hear him and She looked at him stunned but Shivaay just tightened his hold on her waist.

Jhanvi, Tej and Tia were shocked would be an understatement.

J-WHAT? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? WIFE, REALLY?

S- Mom, She is my wife.

J- She is that widow you were talking about, right? And tell me if you both are married, Why is she still wearing this white Saree with no Sindoor and mangalsutra?

Anika's saree

Anika had teary eyes because she was herself confused about the whole situation. Wife, how?

S- Who applies Sindoor and mangalsutra nowadays, Mom? And about being married, yes I married her and it was a court marriage so we didn't follow any rituals.

J- But Tia is best for Aditya. She loves him so much. Aditya too loves her back.

S- Really, Mom. I know what's best for Aditya and that's not Tia.

At the same time, they heard a voice of a 3 year old boy.

J- DAAAAAADDDDDDDDD!

The small boy ran towards Shivaay followed by a golden retriever dog.

S-Hey Aadi! How is my champ?

Aa- I'm haldshome, dad.

Shivaay chuckled at his son's self obssessed nature. Anika was shocked with the revelation would be understatement. Shivaay had a son. She was looking at the father-son duo in shock.

Aaditya turned to look at Jhanvi, Tej and Tia.

Aa- Hi dadu, dadi and witch aunty.

Aaditya addressed Tia as witch aunty and she fumed in anger.

Shivaay chuckled at his son's antics.

J- Aadi, behave yourself.

Jhanvi said sternly and Aadi pouted.

Aa- Dadi, she ish witch aunty. She told me that she will take my dad away flom me.

Aadi hid his face in Shivaay's Crook of neck and sobbed. Tia was shocked at the revelation.

T- what? I never....

Shivaay looked at tia angrily.

S- How dare you to say such absurd thing to my son?

Shivaay shouted at Tia and she was stunned. She looked at Aadi who was looking at her with a smirk and then started acting to cry.

S- It's alright, champ. Noone can take me away from you.

Aadi nodded his head with a cheeky smile.

S- Now go and play with brownie.

Aadi smiled and went inside along with brownie, the golden retriever.

S- I guess Tia wasn't much of a good choice for my son but trust me, Anika is.

He said holding Anika's hand while she was too shocked to react.

S- Now if you don't mind, me and my wife want to take some rest after such a long journey. Excuse us.

He held Anika's hand and took her to his bedroom. It was a combination of Black and gold.

Anika looked around and saw two glass doors in the bedroom.

One was a way to swimming pool and the other was of balcony.

Shivaay threw his coat on the bed and turned to look at Anika.

S- Go and change. Your clothes are in my closet. I asked my assistant to arrange your wardrobe.

Anika looked at him with teary eyes.

A- will you explain? What's going on?

Shivaay settled on the couch and looked at Anika with a stern face.

S- What's going on? You're my wife and that's it.

A- How? I never married you. You helped me to get out from that hell but you.....

S- What did you think that I was helping you because I was so kind and I couldn't see you in pain or some sh*t like that. Then you're so wrong. I helped you so you could help me back. I wanted mother for my son and when I met you at your house, I thought you'll be the best mother for him. Your behaviour towards your in-laws, your kindness, you literally sacrificed yourself to your in-laws to save your parents. I really appreciate you and your kindness but if you think that I helped you because I wanted to save you from that hell, then you're wrong.

Anika was stunned and a tear slipped from her eyes.

S- And about you being my wife, then have a look at these papers.

Shivaay threw some papers on the table and anika took it from the table and started reading it.

It was a marriage document which had Shivaay and Anika's signatures. Anika looked at Shivaay with shocked face.

A- Wh......e....n?

S- When you signed your admission documents for law college. And don't worry, i won't stop you from studying law. You can study all you want. The only thing i want from you is that take care of my son. He really needs a mother. So what did you think about it?

Anika looked at him with teary eyes but didn't say anything.

S- You can think about it and then tell me your decision. Now get ready and we'll go and meet your parents.

Anika nodded her head and walked inside the washroom.She took a peach and grey saree from the closet and freshened up.

She got ready and was stunned to see her reflection in the mirror. She was wearing a colored cloth after years and She felt Good about it.

Shivaay entered the closed and was mesmerised by Anika's simplicity and beauty.

S- Wow!

Shivaay said in a whisper but it was enough for Anika to listen and she blushed.

Shivaay cleared his throat and walked towards her.

S- Uh... I bought these for you.

He said while showing the mangalsutra and Sindoor to her. Anika was shocked but she nodded her head at him as now they were legally married and Anika believed that it was bad omen to avoid wearing her nuptial signs.

Shivaay nodded and made her wear the mangalsutra and Sindoor and a tear slipped from Anika's eyes.

She looked at him and he wiped her tears unintentionally.

S- I bought these too.

He made her wear the bangles and a diamond ring too.

S- I guess, now you look perfect. Now let's leave.

Anika nodded her head and they headed towards the outhouse.

Hey everyone.🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter.😁😁

How was it?😊😊

How was the new twist? 🤔🤔

Did you expect it?🤔🤔

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro