|15|

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was early morning when Anika felt something wet on her cheek. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at Aadi, who was looking at her with cheeky smile. She realised that Aadi just kissed her cheek.

Aa- Gool molning Mumma.

Aadi wished her and Anika was startled for a moment as she sat up on the bed and then she remembered her wedding with Shivaay, their entry in Oberoi mansion and her parents departure. As soon as the thought of her parents' departure, her eyes got filled with tears.

Aadi looked at her teary eyes and got worried. He immediately settled on her lap and cupped her cheeks with his small hands.

Aa- Pleashe dolt cly mumma. I will cly too.

Aadi said as his eyes got filled with tears. Anika felt bad for him and immediately Hugged him.

A- I'm not crying, my munchkin. Mumma is just very happy to see you after a long time.

Aadi looked at her with a wide smile.

Aa- Leally, Mumma?

Aadi asked her as his eyes glittered with happiness.

A- Yes baby.

Aa- You know mumma, I misshed you sho much.

A- I missed my baby too. Now let's go and I'll get you ready and then I'll prepare your favourite breakfast.

Aa- Yaaayyyy.

Aadi squealed in joy and started dancing on bed and Anika chuckled.

She looked at the clock and saw that it was 7 am and it was still early in the morning but she decided to freshen up.

She took aadi to his room and gave him a bath and dressed him up in a blue tshirt and beige pants.

She took him to her bedroom and made him sit with a few blocks of Lego's.

A- Munchkin, you play with these and I'll go and get freshen up. Okay?

Aa- Otay Mumma.

Aadi nodded his head with a wide smile.

She took her Saree and went to freshen up.

After sometime, She came out of the washroom dressed in a Saree and she saw Aadi playing with great focus.

As soon as Aadi saw Anika and he rushed towards her with happiness.

Aa- Mumma, shee, I made cal.

Anika picked him up in her arms and pecked his cheek.

A- Wow! My munchkin is so talented. Now who wants bird pancakes and chocolate milkshake?

Anika said and Aadi squealed in happiness.

Aa- Meeeeeee!

Aadi squealed and Anika chuckled.

A- let's gooooooo.

They came out of the bedroom and Anika's eyes were searching for Shivaay but he was nowhere to be seen. The whole house was dead silent as it was still early morning.

Anika was about to go downstairs when her eyes fell on a slightly opened door. She looked inside and it looked like a study. Then her eyes averted towards a sleeping figure who was none other than Shivaay. She smiled a little and went downstairs with Aadi.

She went inside the kitchen and maids were preparing breakfast. As soon as they saw Anika, they greeted her.

M1- Ma'am, Do you want something?

Anika smiled at her.

A- What's your name?

M1- Ma'am, I'm diya.

A- Okay diya. Today I and Aadi will prepare breakfast. Will you help us?

Anika asked her politely and Diya nodded her head with a smile.

Anika sat Aadi in his high chair and tugged her Saree pallu in her waist.

A- So what everyone likes to eat for breakfast?

D- Ma'am, everyone likes light breakfast like cornflakes and coffee. Sometimes, pancakes and French toasts.

Anika looked at her in shock.

A- That's it?

Diya nodded her head.

A- Okay. Today we'll make pancakes, waffles and Poha too.

Anika instructed diya and she nodded her head.

Aadi was looking at his mother admiringly as she was making pancake batter.

Aa- Mumma, I walt to help too.

A- Ooohh! My little chef wants to help Mumma. Come here.

Anika put a chair beside the kitchen counter and made him stand beside her.

A- Okay, now put these strawberries in the batter.

Aadi nodded his head and started putting chopped strawberries in the batter with full concentration and Anika couldn't stop her smile after looking at him.

The mom-son duo enjoyed their gala time in the kitchen.

Anika set the table and Aadi was handing the plates to her.

A voice interrupted them.

J- So now, you've made my grandson a mere servant like yourself.

Tej glared at Jhanvi but she ignored him.

Shivaay walked towards them and stopped when he observed the silence.

S- What happened? And Anika, what are you doing here? You should rest na.

Shivaay said and Anika just lowered her gaze.

J- Shivaay, it's been one day and your wife is making our grandson work like a servant. Can you believe it, the Oberoi heir is setting the plates?

Anika looked at Shivaay with teary eyes and shook her head in negative.

S- What is going on?

D- Sir, Anika Ma'am was making breakfast for everyone and Aadi baba insisted that he wanted to help her so Anika Ma'am just let him put chopped strawberries in the batter and when Anika Ma'am was arranging plates on the table, she forgot one plate so Aadi baba brought it to her.

J- Don't talk unless said.

Before Jhanvi could say anything, Aadi ran towards Shivaay and he picked up Aadi in his arms and pecked his forehead.

Aa- Gool molning Dadda.

S- Good morning, Champ. So what did my champ do today?

Aa- Dadda, Mumma let me help hel in making bleakfasht. And I gave hel plate too. I enjoyed vely much. Mumma ish vely nice.

Aadi exclaimed happily and Shivaay was genuinely happy for his son.

S- Mom, if Aadi helped Anika, It's no big deal. In fact, It's Good that Anika is teaching him to help others. Now, lets not make a issue of it and have breakfast. Come Anika. He made Anika sit on the chair beside his chair and made Aadi sit on his high chair. He himself settled beside Anika.

T- Jhanvi, don't create a issue and sit. You don't have to be so harsh on an innocent girl.

Tej said sternly and Jhanvi sat down without a word.

S- Diya, please serve breakfast.

Diya nodded her head and started serving the pancakes, waffles and Poha to the family.

Aa- Mumma, my bild pancatesh and choco miltshate.

Aadi said while jumping in his chair and Anika chuckled.

She served him his pancakes and milkshake. Aadi's eyes glittered with happiness.

Anika fed him with her own hands. Shivaay was just admiring the duo.

Soon, the Oberoi family was done with the breakfast and Jhanvi left without saying a word.

T- Anika beta, the breakfast was very nice.

Anika smiled at him.

A- Thank you, uncle.

T- beta, call me dad.

Anika nodded her head and Tej blessed her by patting her head.

T- Hey champ, wanna go to park?

Aa- Yaaaayyyy..

Tej picked him up in his arms and left.

S- Thank you for being a mother for Aadi.

A- there's no need of thanks. After all, you've brought me here for that only.

Shivaay was hurt with her words but he knew Anika was right in her place.

S- Anika.

A- I will become a mother to him because I can't punish an innocent soul for his father's deeds.

Anika said and left from there.

Shivaay just looked at her retreating back.

Here you go with the next chapter.😁😁

How was it?😊😊

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro