Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Falen

I continue carrying Emalia on my back. I was the last person in line following Aisha down the path she was leading Bloom, Sky, and I. Aisha's head kept waving back and forth to each point of the cave walls. The way Aisha glancing around the cave, it seems like she is lost or searching for something particular to jog her memory on the way to save the pixies. Sky, who was in front of me, gaze behind him with his eyes locked with mine. I already knew what Sky was saying before he even said anything. I shook my head, hoping Sky wouldn't know what he wanted to say.

"Aisha, we have been walking for hours, are we lost?" Sky asked, still following after Bloom and Aisha.

Thanks for disappointing me, Sky! I tilt my head to the side and see glowing crystals poking out of the ground. The glasses were everywhere, providing us light since Stella is not here to light up the place. Down a little further was a cave opening. The opening was dark, but thanks to the crystals, there was some light.

"Uhh? Uhhh?" Aisha mumbled, staring down the path. "This way! I remembered this path!"

Sky, Aisha, and Bloom went off with a sprint as I followed behind them, making sure I'm not disrupting Emalia's nap. We sprint through the cave opening as I began to perceive the sound of water. Is water dripping from the cave roof and onto a puddle of collected water?

"Guys, do you hear that?" I smiled.

"Is it water droplets?" Bloom asked, staring up at the cave roof for any water that could be above her.

"We going to the part of the cave where it's dry with bits of water collected!" Sky answered as I can make out the sound of happiness in his voice.

"If it's like what Sky said, it is then Brandon and Stella could be close by or closer than we know!" Aisha sounded cheerful.

"Let's stop running and make sure to look for Stella and Brandon!" I told the little group.

The group stopped jogging and went back to walking. Our shoes clicked, and the dripping of connecting to a gathered puddle echoed through the cave. My moved right and left searching for any openings that Brandon and Stella could have taken. So far, there was no sign of any one of them.

"What beautiful!" Aisha sounded happy, getting lost in the dripping sound of water.

"It's amazing!" Bloom beamed, gazing back at Sky and I. "Musa would of love being in this part of the cave!"

"Knowing Musa, she could make a song or killer beat out of this!" I replied, smiling and watching how the water collects from the jagged edge of the cave rock and quickly falls off into the puddle.

"Yes, that and the idea Musa's song will be music to my ears!" Sky exclaimed with his arms on either side of him, along with a smile that quickly faded when the monsters roared came through.

"Oh, no more monsters!!!!" Aisha fear in her tone of voice.

The monsters came marching towards my friends and I. They still roared coming towards us. Bloom, Sky, Aisha, and I backed away slowly.

"Ummm? Bloom and Aisha?" I asked, hoping to get the answer we so desperately need. "Are you girl's energy back up to transform?"

"No, I'm still weak!" Bloom exclaimed, sounding fearful.

"I'm out of juice as well!" Aisha replied, sounding the same as Bloom.

"Our only best option is to RUN!!!" Sky yelled, running through another cave opening.

"Seguindo logo atrás de você!" I replied, shouting, holding tightly to Emalia. (Translation: Following right behind, ya!)

Down Land: Brandon

It was gloomy in Down Land. The streets and the mini-town were lit up by the street lights and fire torches resting by the houses. Sponsí pulled Stella and me into a room. The room was well decorated. A little cox sat in the corner of the room next to the Cox was a maroon chair. Around the room was opened where dark red curtains shielded the house from outside lookers. Placed by the side door was a fancy decorated case. Peeking at the top of the vase was a blue color liquid, which I assume to be water.

Sponsí put Stella on the cox as I stared at her with worry. Stella's skin was turning into a sick, mucus green color. Her eyes were half-opened as she glanced dizzily around the room. I was sat next to her while I held on to her hand. Sponsí came over to Stella and me as he stands a little further fro, Stella's cox. His arms were behind his back as he listened to Stella and me.

"How are you doing, Stella?" I asked her, holding onto her hand gently. "You still look a little bit pale,"

"What's wrong with my face," Stella replied, touching her face as she lightly groans. "What's wrong with me? I feel disgusted!"

"Do you have a headache?" I asked, sounding worried.

"No, I'm just totally exhausted!" Stella rubbed her head.

"Would you please get that vase over that and bring it over to Stella and me? Sponsí asked, stepping closer to Stella and gesturing over his shoulder at the pottery.

"Sure no prob,"

I got out of the chair and went over to the vase. I thought it wouldn't be heavy to carry, and boy was I wrong! The vessel seemed like I was moving 20 of these watered filled vases all at once. I struggled as I can feel my body heating up, and the forming of sweat pooling my head.

"Relax, I won't hurt you!" Sponsí informed Stella sounding joyful.

Sponsí moved this green energy, orb down Stella's body, and he nods his head. The magical sphere disappeared while I set the vase down by Sponsí.

"You are a fairy, aren't you?" Sponsí asked, glancing at Stella.

"Why? Is that something you're light told you?" Stella replied, tiredly.

"No, it was the fact that you're were holding your boyfriend's hand so sweetly when I found you!" Sponsí smiled with a little wink grabbing a light blue sponge and dipped it into the water. "Thanks! ... Now put that vase back where you found,"

WHAT!!!!!???? I just set it down, and now he wants me to take it back? I grabbed the vase by the bottom and tried my best to put it back where I found it. Water splashed as few of the droplets fell out. Finally, I placed the vase down with a sigh of relief. I stretched my back, making sure it didn't strain or nothing.

"You must have the power of the stars, the sun, and moon," Sponsí said, putting the sponge on Stella's forehead. "Our magic is quite the opposite; you won't be able to stay down here for long,"

I turned around to see Sponsí staring at me. He threw the sponge on the ground as he got up from the chair. Sponsí marched over to me with a stern look on his face.

"What are you doing that doesn't go there!!" Sponsí yelled.

"This is where I found the vase!!" I exclaimed.

"Here, this is where the Princess wants it!" Sponsí shimmies the vase over to the right in front of the door.

"Wow, you're Princess is something else!?"

"Don't worry; I'll let you meet her!"

A few minutes later, Princess Amentia's castle: Sponsí

Before I send Brandon and Stella off to find their way out of Down Land, I want them to see my lovely future Queen, Princess Amentia's castle. In my hands were a bouquet of red roses of the abyss. I smelt them to make sure it felt perfect just for her. Behind me was Stella and Brandon; they were holding each other as Brandon was using himself to support Stella. Then one of Princess Amentia's Lady in Waiting came out of the purple curtains.

"I'm here to present Princess Amentia," One of the Waiting Ladies announced as they came out one by one doing their ritual dance.

"Bow, please!" I told Stella and Brandon as I bowed, getting ready to see the love of my life.

My heart raced as I couldn't wait for the ritual dance to end. Before I knew it, Princess Amentia came out, and she had this lovely smile on her face. Her blue eyes stared at me as I zoned everything around her out. Princess Amentia came running towards me as I presented the flowers to the Princess Amentia.

"These are for you, my Princess!" I held the flowers for the Princess. "These are flowers of the abyss, rose of the abyss picked just for you!" I exclaimed, bowing my head.

"Oh, these are rare!" Princess Amentia exclaimed, sniffing them!" Princess Amentia beamed.

Then she held the flowers close and quickly saw how her smile went away. My body froze as I can feel the coldness coming from my Princess.

"SPONSÍ ONE OF THE FLOWER HAD WITHERED!!!" Princess Amentia yelled, throwing the bouquet at one of the Waiting Ladies.

The other Ladies were laughing as the Lady who was hit by the bouquet had left and torn red petals all over her.

"I'M SO SORRY MY PRINCESS!!!" I exclaimed, bowing my head, saying I'm sorry.

"WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME!!!" Princess Amentia shouted with fury.

"I'm so so sorry, and I didn't know!" I apologize.

"Are these our guests?" Princess Amentia asked as she stepped aside and walked up to Stella and Brandon.

"Yes, this is Stella, the fairy and her boyfriend, Brandon!" I introduced the uplanders to Princess Amentia.

"Your outfit is ugly!" Princess Amentia declared as she had snarled look on her face.

Stella glared at Princess Amentia as she was about to open her mouth to say something, but Brandon covered her mouth. I stared at the Princess Amentia as she widens her eyes. She gazed hard at Brandon as she was in a trance by him.

"Oh my gosh!" Princess Amentia came closer to Brandon and Stella. "Such harmonious features!" Princess Amentia smiled.

"With all due modesty!" Brandon said shyly.

"You have such a perfect face!" Princess Amentia complimented, causing me to whimper at their conversation.

"Oh, Princess, you're making me blush!" Brandon blushed with his arms folded.

Stella stared at Brandon with shock as he was playing along to Princess Amentia's compliments. I was speechless to the fact that Princess Amentia's attention wasn't on me anymore.

"Oh no, no, no, Princess! Please don't!" I exclaimed, hoping the Princess isn't thinking of what I was thinking she is going to say.

"Brandon, you are going to be my husband!" Princess Amentia cheered.

"WHAT!!!!!!????" Stella, Brandon, and I yelled in surprise.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro