1.My day

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys, I am Sridiyasai,I hope you all remember me. This is a short story on Abhigya. I hope you guys will like it. Don't forget to hit the 🌟 button to vote and comment your views. Sorry for the mistakes guys.

UNDESTINED DIRECTION LEADS TO DESTINED DESTINATION.

Its early morning and we can see people jogging, walking, and some are chit chatting with their loved ones. The camera focuses on one particular person, his well maintained physique makes all girls to drool at him. After his jogging, he enters into a mansion,which is not too small and not too big. We can see that the house is well maintained. He goes to his room to fresh up.

After some time, the person comes out of the room in his formal wear and goes to the dining hall to have his break fast. He eats his break fast in a hurry and dialed someone in his phone.

" Hey Vinay, Where are you man? You know na today there is an important meeting."

" Oh Abhi, Calm down man. I am in your office only. Everything is set for the meeting, you just have to come and we can start the meeting."

" Okay I will be there in 10 minutes "

The person's face is shown, he is none other than ABHISHEK PREM MEHRA, the owner of AP GROUP OF COMPANIES the toppest Business firm in Mumbai city.

ABHISHEK PREM MEHRA

Though it is only one year that he had started his business, his company came to the topmost position in this short span. Vinay Bhajwa is Abhi ' s business partner come close friend to whom he shares everything for the past one year. Abhi consider Vinay as his own brother as he don't have any one as his family.

As Abhi enters the office, all employees wishes him and Abhi went to his cabin where Vinay is waiting for him

VINAY BHAJWA

" Hey Abhi, Good Morning."

"Good Morning Vinay. When are they coming? It's already time na."

" Haan Abhi. I just now called his secretary, they will be here in 5 minutes."

" I hope this deal gets final. If we sign this deal, we will one of the partners of SK GROUP OF COMPANIES."

" Yes Abhi, you are right. This meeting is very important for us. Come Abhi I think they reached."

Abhi and Vinay enters their conference hall and took their seat. After few minutes, a person enters inside with full of attitude.

" Good Morning everyone. I am Surya Datta, MD of SK GROUP OF COMPANIES , And this is Kushi Varma. We both share the ownership of SK GROUP OF COMPANIES. As you all know, it is a very important deal because we are going to merge our company with the one I am going to sign. So now let's start the meeting. "

SURYA DATTA

KUSHI VARMA

Surya and Kushi took their seat and the meeting started. Everyone were doing their presentation and our Abhi rocked his presentation. So Surya and Kushi signed their deal with Abhi that is they are merging AP GROUP OF COMPANIES and SK GROUP OF COMPANIES.

AP GROUP OF COMPANIES occupies the second position in India. Even though there is competition, after the deal both the firms have a friendly bond.

SK GROUP OF COMPANIES has many branches all over the world. And everywhere it occupies the first position. Each branch is maintained by someone and in India, Surya and Kushi are maintaining it.

Abhi, Vinay and Surya became thick friends outside their office. Vinay is in love with Kushi, but he is scared to propose her. Both Abhi and Surya finds different ways to make him confront her, but everything flops.

One day, Vinay was sitting in a coffee shop very nervously. He was continuesly looking his watch and waiting for someone.

' Oh my god, this Abhi and Surya are doing too much. They are blackmailing me to propose Kushi. What if she don't feel the same. Oh no, I can't see the hatred in her eyes. Now what can I do, if I sit here for long, then Kushi will come and if I go back then both of them will ask questions after questions. Questions are at least okay, but these both will ask Cross Questions. Godji I am leaving this matter in your hands, please do something and save me. "

After long time of waiting, Vinay left the coffee shop with dissapointment filled face. As expected Abhi and Surya were asking many questions, for which Vinay answered them patiently.

The next day in office, Abhi, Surya and Vinay were discussing about something seriously. Just then Kushi entered inside and joined them. As Abhi asks everyone to come to his house, everyone goes there.

In Abhi's house, Abhi, Vinay, Surya and Kushi were siting in the living hall looking at each others faces. Kushi, who was irked with this broke the silence.

" Grrrrr. What is happening here? Why all are like this? You guys called me to talk something important and here you all are sitting seeing each one's face. Come on, Open up. What is the matter? "

Surya was about to start but Vinay signed him not to say, so he didn't say anything. But Abhi, who can't see his friend like this opened up.

" Kushi, Vinay loves you, but he is scared that you would reject him. Vinay is really a nice guy Kushi. You are very lucky to get a person like him. Even now he signed us not to say, but I don't want you both to get separated because of this. That is why I am saying this. I hope you think about it and take a good decision."

Kushi didn't expected this and don't know what to say. After few minutes, she turned towards Vinay and asked, " From when you started loving me? "

Vinay looked down and said " It's love at first sight "

" Actually this is very new for me, till date none of them proposed me and I am very confused now. I want time Vinay. "

Vinay immediately said " Take time as much as you want, I am not forcing you. I will be waiting for your answer" saying this Vinay left to his home. After sometime Surya and Kushi too left as it was too late.

As for Abhi, after seeing Vinay and Kushi he started reminiscing his beautiful days with his love, his life, his everything.

Few years back🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

That's it for today guys. So, how is the story going? I know there is no Abhigya scene, from next update I will give for sure. I will update the next part only if you guys like it. And if you guys like it, my next update will be as soon as my exam ends, probably on April 9.

Until then 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro