5. Mission Propose

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys.... So finally back with an update... Sorry for being late... My mind is not at all working and so the updates are delayed. I am really sorry if this update is not up-to mark. And pls vote and comment your views about this story. Your feedback is really very important and this update is dedicated to my chuweet sissy KarthigAbhi who ordered me to update this.

No proof read!!!!

As Pragya's stay in India extended due to some reasons, she got chance to spend few more days with Abhi, and her feelings for Abhi became too strong. She planned to propose after two days as Abhi went out of town for some family issues.

Pragya POV:

Abhi, please come soon yaar. I am missing you so much. You are the only person whom I trust you more than anything in this world .

From small I didnt get my mom's love as my mom died after giving birth to me, my father only brought me up. He did everything for me. Everything was as per my wish but my father said only one thing that I must marry the person whom he chooses, so I won't get close to anyone with the fear that I will break my father's promise but after seeing you, after being with you, my mind thinks of only one thing that is my future with you.

Yes, Abhi. I love you... I love you so much...

End of the POV...

After two days.....

It was nearly 2 am, Abhi returned home and just fell on bed as it was a tiresome journey. His beautiful sleep was disturbed by a constant taps on his cheek, and a sweet voice calling him.

" Abhi.... Abhi.... wake up yaar it's getting late... Abhiiiiiii... " Pragya called with almost irritation as its been half an hour she is trying to wake him up.

Abhi smiled realizing its his lady love who is trying to wake him up, he loves irritating her.

" Don't know how I am going wake this kumbakarn daily... " she mumbled.

" What did you say? " Abhi asked getting up from his bed. As Pragya's was sitting next to him, she was startled due to his sudden assault.

That's when Abhi realized how close they are. Abhi's hand started to caress her cheek and Pragya was lost in his touch.

They are so close to each other and Abhi pulled Pragya and was about to kiss her but it was interrupted by Abhi's phone. Both realized what they were upto and felt embarrassed.

" Fresh up and come fast. We'll have breakfast together. " said Pragya without looking at his face and left as she couldn't control her heating cheeks.

' Beta Abhi, What happenned to you? Yow were about to kiss her. Now what she will think of me. She will surely think that I am taking advantage of her. Now let me go and take a quick shower, don't know what this girl is upto. '

The breakfast was very silent and to his surprise all the dishes were his favourites, and on top of it she made it. But to his knowledge she doesn't even know to boil water.

' Like seriously, here I am waiting for his comment but he is eating as if he starved for days. I went cooking classes and learnt to cook only for him but this idiot is not even saying how is it. ' thought Pragya

" I didnt starved for days, I am eating like this because it's been years that I ate homemade food. And the food is just awesome, I thought I don't have to tell you this as you might have known this by seeing the way I am eating itself. " Pragya smiled hearing his reply and wondered how did he know that she thought this.

" You don't have think too much with that tiny brain, I know mind reading. " said Abhi as he thought to tease her.

' Come-on Abhi, I know you just guessed it. Teasing me ah not bad but wait for the consequences my love...' she thought.

" Mind Reading??? "

" Haan, but I can read only my loved ones mind. "

" Accha, but I am not your loved one na. Then how can you read mine? "

" Arrey, who said that you are not my loved one, you are my love and you are only mine. " said Abhi with a possessive tone.

Pragya smiled and said " Go get ready soon we are going out, I have kept a dress for you, I'll get ready in the guest room. "

' I think today the sun rised in west , she woke up so early came here and did breakfast and then she wakes me up and on top of it she is smiling for everything. Don't know what is in store for me, but still I love this.'

" Don't dream more get ready fasttttt. " came her voice.

Abhi got ready in the outfit Pragya had kept for him and came out and called Pragya.

Pragya came out in a beautiful gown which was matching to Abhi's attire.

Pragya's Attire

Abhi couldn't take his eyes off from his ladylove.

" Shall we? " asked Pragya for which Abhi folded his hands with her and went out.

" I'll go take the car out. " said Abhi.

" No need. Today I am going to drive. " said Pragya. Abhi knew that there is no use talking to her as she will be firm on her decision.

The drive out was a very silent one where both exchanged glances at each other.

" Arrey it's been half an hour we are going like thus, where is your friends marriage going on? " Abhi broke the silence.

" just 5 mins we will reach."

After few minutes of travel the car halted in a beach pub where there was a loud music.

Pragya gestured Abhi to move and they both went towards the party area hand in hand.

" You said that we are going to you friends marriage but we are here? " Abhi asked and turned to look at her but she was not there.

' Now where this girl went... ' his worrying thoughts broke when he heard her speaking in mic.

" Hey boys and girls, I am really sorry for disturbing your lovely moment but plz spare few moments for me friends. So, I am here to open my heart to someone with you guys as witness. Shall I? "

" Yeahhhhhhhh " the youngsters cheered her while Abhi looked at her in surprise.

" I am Pragya from France doing my modelling there. And I came here for my vacation and thats when I saw him. Actually I was about to get engaged with someone else but destiny has some other plans I guess." Abhi saw her awe as he can't believe his own ears.

" I am not a girl who believe in this fantasy world called love, but he made me fall for him at the first instance itself. But I didn't took it serious but as days go by I felt my feelings for him getting stronger but still I can't name it as love, he tried all his might to impress me and that's the moments I enjoyed the most.

And one day he proposed me in a most eligent and beautiful manner. But I said him that I need time and I will say those three magical words only when I love him equally." saying this Pragya slowly moved towards Abhi who was stunned yet out of the world.

" Abhi, I am still not sure whether my love for you is same as yours because no one can love a person like you. I am very lucky to be loved by you. But still I promise you that I will never let you to regret for loving me and I will love you till my last breath.

I LOVE YOU... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...

Will you accept me as your love? as your wife? as your better half? as a mother of your kids? Will you??? "

Abhi's eyes welled up with her confession and he doesn't know whether it is his dream or real. He just hugged to control his emotions and he just kept on saying ' I love you... '

" I know this is not a proper proposal but still I don't want to drag my confession. So, Will you marry me? "
she asked.

" Yesssss" he said with tears brimming in his eyes.

She took a small box, which had a stylish platinum couples ring.

And they both exchanged their rings.

" So we are now engaged... This means that we are now half husband and wife... So don't ever let anyone to drool on my husband. " she said in a possessive tone.

He smiled and forwarded his hand, " Will you dance with me? " she smiled and both moved towards the dance floor.

'Jo tere sang laagi preet mohe
Rooh baar baar tera naam le
Ki Rab se hai maangi yehi duaa aa...
Tu haathon ki laqeerien thaam le

Chup hain baatein
Dil kaise bayaan main karoon
Tu hi kehde
Woh jo baat main keh na sakoon

Ki sang tere paniyon sa, paniyon sa
Paniyon sa behta rahoon
Tu sunti rahe main kahaniyaan si kehta rahoon
Ki sang tere baadalon sa, baadalon sa
Baadalon sa udta rahoon
Tere ek ishaare pe teri ore mudta rahoon.

Aadhi zameen, aadha aasmaan tha
Aadhi manzilein, aadha raasta tha
Ik tere aane se mukamaal hua sab yeh
Bin tere jahaan bhi bewajah tha

Tera dil banke main saath tere dhadkoon
Khudko tujhse ab door na jaane doon

Ki sang tere paniyon sa, paniyon sa
Paniyon sa behta rahoon
Tu sunti rahe main kahaniyaan si kehta rahoon
Ki sang tere baadalon sa, baadalon sa
Baadalon sa udta rahoon
Tere ek ishaare pe teri o're mudta rahoon...' they danced romantically lost in each others eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcwkeRKxcKY

I hope that I gave you all a long update... Pretty please say how is the story going and please do tell if you have any suggestions.

With loads and loads of love 😘😘😘

Sridiyasai

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro