★2★

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

❤Sam's Pov❤

The man in front of me took his mask and revealed his face and i gasped putting hands over my mouth stopping myself so i don't scream and shook. IT WAS MIN YOONGI FROM BTS. MY ULTIMATE BIAS!!!!!

I admit i was dying and screaming internally and more guilty cause i just slapped him.

"I......i...i..." That's all that was able to get out of my mouth at that time. I was that shook to see him in front of me and he chuckled at me.

He ruffled my hair making me blush. He looked more beautiful than those pictures and posters I am used to stare at each day.

❤Yoongi's Pov❤

I smiled at the girl in front if me and ruffled her hair as she looked so cute to me I was not able to resist. She bought my affectionate side out somehow without even knowing about it.

I think I lost myself into her cute smile shy smile and blush.

☆Nobody's  Pov☆

"So what's your name!?" Yoongi asked Sam while giving his perfect smile to her.

"My name is Sam" she said smiling shyly.

"That's such a cute name just like you" Yoongi said and smiled.

Then Di came from behind and stood next to Sam keeping an arm around her shoulder.

"So you done hitting on my little sister!?? Cause I hate it so damn freaking much." Di said looking at Yoongi.

"Unnie!Hajima its Min Yoongi. Don't  worry okay."Sam said giving her a reassuring smile.

Di sighed and nodded and kissed her said saying she loves her and went to her car driving away.

"Woah! Your unnie is a serial killer. So rude!" Yoongi said and laughed as Sam chuckled.

He suddenly turned his expressions  super soft and asked her

"Wanna go to have some coffee!?? It will be a pleasure to me and I want to be friends with you if you don't  mind."

"Y..yes sure I will be glad just let me change and we will go"Sam smiled and ran back into house to change her clothes.

Yoongi smiled and scratched the back of his neck as he mumbled  softly to himself looking at Sam running in.
"So cute she is"

Yoo!! Hope you are liking this book. Hehehe!!

Love you Angels and love  you sisssyyyy💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#love