110: Muffliato

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I'm sorry if it's—"

"It looks good to me." You glanced down and back up.

Severus held back the ball of happiness ready to burst in his chest as he let out a breath of relief when you eyed him and smiled. Smiling, he cautiously leaned in a bit wondering if he was overstepping, but you closed the distance between you, finally locking lips with him again. You kissed like you hadn't seen each other in years, rather than seconds—noses colliding and lips hungry for each other's touch. You snaked one arm around his neck, the other on his cock, and he placed his on your waist in response. It was perfect and you could not have asked for more.

When you finally parted, panting for air, Severus met his forehead with yours, giving you a genuine smile. This moment was the happiest he had felt in a long time and you couldn't have shared in those feelings more. Eventually, you began stroking the hot, hard piece of flesh in your hand.

Rolling his eyes back in his head, Severus moaned and leaned against the headboard of the bed. He had expected ecstasy but it was even better than he could have imagined. But you were just getting started. Cautiously, you sat back towards his knees and moved to a more laying down-type position. Severus eyed you cautiously as you came to rest on your elbow, staring at the piece of him in question.

"Are you going to..." He couldn't bring himself to say the words.

"Blow you? I was... is that okay?" Suddenly, you flushed chartreuse, feeling awkward.

"It's fine!" Severus squeaked out. "I've never... No one has ever seen me like this..."

"And I have never done this before either, so we're even. But you've wanked before, hmm? I figure it'll be something similar. Don't be nervous, dear." You comforted him from his lap. "I'm nervous enough for the both of us."

"You don't have to." But I want you to. Severus was semi-disgusted by his own perverse thoughts, yet his twitching cock didn't lie. You knew he wanted something and this was the something you wanted to give.

"Soon enough, we may not get to share a room... And I don't fancy doing this in the classroom!" You tried to joke to lighten the mood, but it fell flat. You rolled off of him, mood a bit lost. "I just want to make you feel good, Severus. Is that so strange?"

He turned to face you and laid down. "No. Not a bit. I'm sorry, I made it strange for you."

"You think too much, love. Let me help with that." You regained your confidence swiftly and disappeared under the blankets. And Severus immediately felt pleasure flush his system. As his member bobbed in and out of your mouth, he cast a Muffliato spell and released his voice soon after.

"Bloody hell, love." He cursed. "Fuck!"

You loved to hear him curse; his mind was finally distracted. And you spent the rest of the hour before midnight making sure to hear it again and again.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro