12. Attack on Union Academy!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

No Pov. 

======Union Academy=======

When Union Students are in their battle stance waiting for Zak and his teammates, suddenly they hear a rumble and hear all growling and snarling. Then Nezu & All Might come in front and they both shocked there were Zodiarts. 

Nezu: *Scared* T-T-T-This is not Zak's team. 

All Might: *scared* Then who is it?

???: My Zodiarts, they're now under my command.  

Then everybody saw Kamen Rider Ginga coming in front, and they were shocked and All Might came forward. 

All Might: *anger* WHO ARE YOU?

Ginga: *devious smirk* Your worst fucking nightmare. Attack!

All of Zodiarts charging at them, and the Union Heroes charged as well. Ginga charged at All Might, he used his crystal dagger and he stabbed All Might's rib and he screamed in pain and he freeze him and he used his Proton Beam at him and he unfreeze him and All Might crashed into the building. 

Ginga: Where are the other pests?

=====5 Minutes later=====

When Glynda, CFVY, JNPR, Sona's Peerage & CRDL ran away from the Kaiju Army, and she looked back at the others. 

Glynda: *sighed* How did that crystal monster know everything. 

Jaune: Probably he was watching us. 

Sona: But that's impossible, he wasn't there all the time. 

Cardin: The headmasters did say that Class 1-A boys were murdered, it could be him. 

Ren: *stern* He's wasn't there!

???: Oh shut up bitch, I'm right in front of you.

They looked at Kamen Rider Ginga, and they gasped and got in their battle stance. 

Glynda: *glare* That was a false move you have, you were doing this for Zak. 

Ginga: *smirk* Indeed, the world needs a better cure like us villains. *stern* All I see is Abusers, rapists, bullies, neglects, liars, power-hungry, greediness and other crimes. That's why I killed the Justice League. 

Their eyes widened and gasped. 

Pyrrha: *fear* You killed them.

Ginga: *stern* Of course, they're just letting the Joker, Clayface, Mr. Mind, Suicide Squad, and other villains broke out of prison. And they're nothing compared to me, and I see you calling yourself heroes for no reason. 

And he is angered at them. 

Ginga: *angered* ALL I SEE IS CHILD GETTING BULLIED, ABUSED, NEGLECTED, RAPED & OTHERS, YOU CALLED YOURSELVES HEROES. YOU'RE NOTHING JUST GREEDY HEROES WHO WANTED POWER & FAMOUS, BUT IN YOUR ACADEMY HAS MANY BULLIES, RAPISTS, PERVERTS LIKE ISSEI HYOUDOU. I'LL MAKE YOUR HEROES GO EXTINCT. DESTROY THEM MY FRIENDS. 

He unleashed his ultimate powers to destroy them all and they gasped and backed away, Sona's Peerage, Coco, Velvet, Nora & Pyrrha ran away from them and they just left Glynda, Jaune, Ren, Saji & CRDL behind. 

Saji: *frightened* Don't leave us. 

Jaune: *scared* No, girls please. 

Ginga: *stern* You're not worthy to exist here forever. 

He unleashed his powers to killed them all as they turned into ashes, he chuckled deviously as he walked out of the building.

https://youtu.be/JL7dcwHpvgI

When all of Zodiarts are attacking Union Heroes and they destroyed the building, Ginga maniacally laughed and he turned to his left and smirked. 

Ginga: *smirk* My friends, we're going to Atlas. I'll catch up with you fellas, I'll talk with Endeavor in my prison.

They all roared together, and he teleported along with his Zodiarts to Atlas for destruction. 

Then he went back to Remnant to talk with Endeavor, the only ones are survived are Sona's peerage, Pyrrha, Nora, Coco & Velvet. 

====Evernight Castle=====

When Endeavor was waking up he looked around and saw a throne room, and he was shocked. 

Endeavor: *shocked* What, this is Salem's castle. 

???: Yes, but I ruled over it. 

He looked at the shadow, and it was Ginga. 

Endeavor: *scared* Y-y-you're that alien that killed one of my students. 

Ginga: *smirk* Indeed, Welcome to my fortress. Here in this world that I will let Zak rule over for all of us.

Endeavor: *shock* You insane! That will cause-

Ginga: *glare* I don't give a damn about it........here's how to put it an end your lifeless soul. 

Then he walked up to him and dragged him to the pond where kaiju sharks live.

Ginga: *smirk* Meet Sharkosuchus, the crocodilian sharks created by humans. But I killed them, I freed all 8 of them. 

Then all Sharkosuchus comes up from the waters. 

Then he looked at him with a frightening look. 

Endeavor: *scared* No, please. I'll do the right thing. 

Ginga: It's like they all say, but I don't give heroes another choice. Good bye. 

Then he dropped him in the water and then 4 Sharkosuchus swims towards him and chomping on him, he screams in pain and he gets eaten alive.

Ginga: *smirks* That's all heroes that they deserve. Death. 

Then he walked back to his throne, while his Sharkosuchus eating Endeavor. Then he looked back at two certain sisters. 

Ginga: Ryuko, Satsuki, why don't you help Zak out. I heard that his step family along with Fake Union Heroes are coming their way. 

Ryuko: *bow* It will be done.

Satsuki: *bow* Since you came to rescue us, Mako & her family and my teammates from Union. We will destroy them all. 

Ginga: Good, let's begin.

=====Meanwhile in Zak's house======

When they're discussing their next plan to head their new universe, Sam comes back for their drinks. 

Sam: *smiles* I got some Beer for us to celebrate for our boss destroying Union and Atlas. 

Yang: *smirks* Hell yeah, I don't like Union in the first place. 

Momo: *smirks* You know me, the Headmasters will be pissing and screaming. 

Kane: *smirk* Yeah, and even I ended my pervert *looked back at Zak* and bully brother of mine to his end. Good thing we all ended him. 

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

They all looked at the door, and Kane walked towards the door and it was Koneko. 

Koneko: *depressed* Is....Zak home. 

Zane: Yeah *shout* Hey Zak, you got a visitor. 

Then he left and Zak came in front of the door and saw Koneko depressed. 

Zak: Koneko, what are you doing here? 

Koneko: I left Rias and her peerage and I tried to get Asia & Gasper to come along, but Rias caught them and threatened them that they were going to kill them. If they betrayed Rias. 

Then Zak got angered, and he let Koneko in. But, he facing back at his crew.

Zak: We need to make our move.

Momo: Yeah, before Union gets here.

???: Hold it right there son.

They turned to Leo, Margaret, Ozpin, Sirzechs, Rias' peerage, RWB, Daniel & STRQ coming towards them, and Tai shocked his daughter with them. 

Tai: *shock* Yang, why are you with Zak.

Yang: *stern* Because I have enough of this Union Hero business, Leo ignores Zak for a longest time and I don't like it and I always knew that his own father ignored his son. 

Margaret: But we-

Zak: *anger* Can it Margaret, you're nothing as a mother. I can do anything, and me and my friends always stick together. 

Summer: Yang, you get back over here right n-

*SLASH*

Suddenly, something slashed Summer's throat and she dropped on the ground and everybody gasped and Ruby screamed. 

Ruby: *scream* MOM NO!

Tai: *worried* Summer no, please no. *angered* WHO KILLED HER!

???: I did asshole. 

They turned to Ryuko and Satsuki, and they walked towards Zak and the others, and they looked back at him. 

Ryuko: We're here to help you out. 

Satsuki: Yeah, we are here to alliance with you. 

Zane/Andrew: *thoughts* They're so hot & sexy. 

Ryuko and Satsuki looked back at Zane and Andrew and they smirked & wink at them, and both boys nose bleed. 

Zane/Andrew: *thoughts* I knew it. 

Ryuko looked back at Satsuki, and they both giggled. 

Ryuko/Satsuki: *thoughts* They're totally handsome & hardheaded. 

Leo: *anger* I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LET MY FRIEND KILLED BY YOUR TEAMMATE SON, WE ARE GONNA PUT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS IN PRISON AND THAT WAY YOU CAN COME WITH US. 

Ozpin: He's right, Ironwood should be here now. 

Then it's all quiet, and no sign of General Ironwood and then Ozpin looked at his scroll and he gasped and everyone looked back at him. 

Sirzechs: *confused* What's wrong? 

Ozpin:.............................................Union & Atlas are gone....all because of...................

They kept looking at him, and Qrow spoke. 

Qrow: Who Ozzy? 

???: Me, you drunken bird. 

They turned to Ginga standing on the top of the building and he jumped down in front of Zak's team, and Leo glared at him. 

Leo: *anger* WHO ARE YOU? 

Ginga: *smirk* I'm your son's boss, I came from my dimension and you'll be annihilated. 

Then Tai put Summer's dead body and got back up and glared back at him. 

Tai: *anger* YOU WILL PAY FOR LETTING THOSE GIRLS KILLED MY WIFE. 

Ginga: *sarcastic* Oooh, I'm so scared. But, I'm scarier than you pesky humans. Now, my friends are waiting for me at Atlas. Enjoy killing them Zak. 

Zak: *smirk* No prob My lord. 

Sirzechs: *shock* No, Not Atlas. 

Then he walked towards the portal, and they looked back at them.  

Zak: *smirk* Now Mom & Dad, let's have a Carnage battle. 

Then the screen went black. 

========================================

To Be Continued. 

See ya in the last chapter. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro