13. Final Battle & Battle of the Brothers

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

No Pov. 

====Zak's House/Battleground====

In the battlefield, Zak, Ryuko, Satsuki, Yang, Momo, Kuroka, Koneko, Zane, Andrew, Sam, Cerberus & Fright Night are in their battle stance to fight in the final battle of Union. 

Daniel: Brother please, don't do this.

Zak: *stern* I am not your brother, my only family is Uncle Andrew Bloodheart. 

Andrew: *chuckles* I knew his name was after mine. 

Sam: Dude, there's a lot of guys named Andrew.

Andrew: Oh. 

Ozpin: *glare* Surrender now.

Then Zak smirked at him, and suddenly a portal opened behind him and it was Cassandra, Raven, Batgirl & Wonder Girl who came along and they looked back at them. 

Zak: *smirk* For freedom. 

https://youtu.be/8bHbSyV4Ugc

They charged at them, and Zak/Barugaron used his powers to teleport himself, Fright Night, Yang, Daniel, Ruby, Leo, Margaret & TRQ to a different place. Batgirl threw her batarang at Kiba's shoulder and he grunted in pain and he looked and got kicked by Wonder Girl and then Sam used his powers. 

Sam: LIGHTNING GEAR DRAGON ROAR!

He used his electric blast out of his mouth and killed Kiba, Raven used her powers to defeat Xenovia and she defeated her and looked back at Irina. 

Irina: *bow* I surrender, I don't want to join them. I want to join the Rebellion Team. 

Then Rias looked back at Irina with a death glare. 

Rias: *glare* You traitor. 

Irina looked back at Rias and she charged at her, and she stabbed her and she coughed out blood and looked back at Irina. 

Irina: *glare* Zak is right about you, you're a power-hungry slut. 

Then she pulled her sword back and Rias' body dropped on the ground. Andrew, Zane, Momo, Kuroka, Koneko & Cerberus fighting against Ozpin, Sirzechs, Weiss & Blake. Then Zane used his Void Dragon Boost. 

Zane: VOID DRAGON SHOT!

He blasted Sirzechs blasted at Sirzechs ad he ended him up killing him, then Weiss and Blake looked at each other and run away from the battle. Ozpin looked back while Weiss & Blake ran away from the battle. 

Ozpin: *scared* No, you can't leave me here. 

And they surrounded him, and suddenly Cerberus used flamethrowers on Ozpin and burned him alive and he screamed in pain and he died and they turned into dust. 

Zane: *sighed* Finally it's over. 

Sam: Not over yet, Zak teleport him, Fright Night & Yang to another arena to face against Leo, Margaret, TRQ, Daniel & Ruby. 

Then Ryuko stabbed Akeno in her chest and she pushed her dead body back to the ground, and she looked back at them. 

Ryuko: *smirk* Don't worry, they'll win this round. 

=====Battle Arena=======

Meanwhile, Zak, Fright Night & Yang fighting against TQR, Leo, Margaret, Ruby & Daniel in the arena. Firght Night used Shadow Blitz at Qrow and Raven, Raven was about to kill Fright Night. Fright Night dodge it and he flew towards her and he bite her arm and she screamed in pain. 

Raven: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Then he flew back up and suddenly, his began to glow and transformed into his true form. 

Fright Night (Adult): *SSSSSSSCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

Then he flew towards her again and he carried her up and threw her to the torch and she screamed in pain and she died and he looked back at Qrow and he teleport and he cowardly ran away and he looked back at Tai fighting his own daughter.

Tai: *stern* Yang, you need to come back to us or be in prison for years. 

Then she looked at Fright Night walking behind him, and she gave a smirk at him. 

Yang: *smirk* Oh yeah, you're about to become a midnight snack. 

Then Fright Night chomped on Tai and he eating him alive and swallowed him, and Yang gives a thumbs up. 

Yang: *smirk* Thanks Fright Night. 

Ruby was shocked and gasped her dad got eaten by Fright Night, and she got angered at Yang. 

Ruby: *anger* I'LL KILL YOU FRIGHT NIGHT!

She charged at Fright Night, and Yang punched her gut and coughed out blood. Zak fighting his mother & father, and then he kicked Leo and he slipped Margaret and he ended up stabbing her. 

Margaret: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Leo looked back at Margaret with his eyes widened. 

Leo: *worried* MARGARET!

Daniel looked back as well. 

Daniel: *worried* MOM!

Then he kicked her dead body to Fright Night and he began to eating her, and Leo got anger and started charging at him. 

Leo: *Anger* I WILL KILL YOU ZAK, SINCE YOU'RE MY SON. BUT NOT ANYMORE. 

He charging and yelling towards him and suddenly...............................................

*SLASH*

Zak used his razor sharp claws to kill him and Leo's blood spilling out and Daniel looked back and he yelled. 

Daniel: *yell* I WILL KILL YOU BROTHER. 

Then Zak grabbed his throat and he looked at him with a death glare. 

Zak: *stern* I. Was. Never your brother, you're nothing to me. 

Then he snapped his neck and ended him up dead, and Ruby looked back at Daniel and her eyes widened and she yelled. 

Ruby: *yelled* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DANIEL. 

Then Yang knocked her out and carried her. 

Yang: *stern* That's what you get for becoming Daniel's girlfriend. 

Then he teleported back to his house, and he greeted everyone. 

https://youtu.be/Ks5aA9aDrMg

Sam: *smirk* Is it over now. 

Zak: *smirk* Yep, it's over. 

Zane: What are you gonna do with Ruby. 

They looked back at unconscious Ruby, and Yang had an idea. 

Yang: *smirk* Oh I have an idea. 

=====Union State Prison=====

When Ruby began to open her eyes and she looked around she was wearing her prison clothes, and she gasped that she was inside of the prison. Now, she got angered. 

Ruby: *anger* NO, NO, NO, NO, ZAK. I KNOW YOU HATE ME WHEN I WAS YOUR CHILDHOOD CRUSH BEFORE DANIEL ASK ME OUT, I'LL GET MY REVENGE ON YOU AND MY SISTER YANG. I'LL HAVE MY VENGEANCE FOR MY LOVE DANIEL AND EVERYONE OF UNION, AND NO ONE WILL STOP ME. HeheheheheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!. 

=====Back to Zak's House=====

When Zak and his teammates were celebrating, and Zak looked back at his teammates and he saw Willow come along with them. 

Momo: A toast to our beloved darling and friend.

Everyone: Cheers. 

And they started their celebration for their victory for ruling Union City so the world will know who are the true villains. 

====Meanwhile at Atlas=====

Kamen Rider Ginga and Zodiarts defeated Atlesian Soldiers, and Krystal Godzilla grabbed General Ironwood's throat. 

Ginga: *smirk* We won, you lost the battle. 

Ironwood: *glare* You b-bastard, I'll get my-

He snapped his neck and killed him, and he heard an energy and he knew that Zak and his teammates went to another universe. 

Ginga: *chuckles* Good-bye Union-Verse, it's all your's now Zak.

Then the screen went black. 

==================================================

https://youtu.be/UA2YWOApD6s

THE END!

=====Cast=====

Zak Bloodheart

Yang Xiao Long

Momo

Kuroka

Koneko

Zane Hyoudou

Sam Gear