5. The Tale of Barugaron/ Battle of the Brothers

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

No Pov.

======Andrew's House======

A few weeks later, when Zak moved out of his step family's house and moved to his uncle's house for a ling time. When Andrew and Zak came outside for a moment and sit down on their chairs and looked at the moon.

Zak: Hey Uncle Andrew.

Andrew: Yeah Zak.

Zak: *smiles* I want to thank you for adopting me from my step family.

Andrew: *smiles* Your welcome, I know what your father is trying ignore you to train your stupid brother.

Zak: *chuckling* Yeah, that's their fault.

And they laughed together and looked back at the moon, and Andrew looked back at his nephew.

Andrew: Hey Zak.

Zak: Yeah.

Andrew: Ever heard of Barugaron.

Zak: Yeah, that vampiric kaiju who saves innocents and kills fake heroes.

Andrew: Yes, he's a vampire kaiju who kills fake heroes who were pawns to Ozma.

Zak: Can you tell me a story about him?

Andrew: *breathes heavily* It was a long time ago, in this world is filled with war between humanity. In the first war was the Three Factions War in the human world, men are fighting against them and they fight for freedom. Women and children are staying safe from them, when all soldiers killed, murder and making them as slaves. But, one human doesn't affect the devils chess piece.

Zak: Then what was he?

Andrew: He's a vampire kaiju, and he kills every devils, angels and fallen angels. He is our ancestor known as Verne Bloodheart.

Zak: *shocked* Wait, you mean my grandfather fake our family name known as Bloodheart.

Andrew: Yes, he pretends to be Braveheart and he fake his last name to make sure no one will know. He can murder any abusive and neglecting family for what they did to their own children.

Zak: So, he can take them in his clan.

Andrew: Yes, then he can take all the abusive children to his clan to train them to be part of him. Later, when all fake heroes came to the clan's home and they began to attack them with no mercy and all that was left was their weapons and armor. When Huntsmen and huntresses came to our family's camp site and they attacked them as well and ate them alive. When your grandfather is the leader of the Barugaron Clan.

Zak: So, my grandfather is the leader and that makes you.

Andrew: His best General and I will be the next clan soon, and that's the story.

Zak: *shock* Whoa, man my grandpa is the King of the Barugaron.

Andrew: Yes, and he will choose the next---

*BOOM*

Suddenly, the blast flew them away and then....it was Leon Braveheart.

Leon: *anger* AANNNNDDDRRREEEEEEEEEWWWW!

Then Andrew and Zak got back up and saw Leon walking towards them.

Andrew: Oh no *look at Zak* Go somewhere to hide, I'll take down your father.

Zak: *worried* What about you?

Then he transforms into his true form, and Zak is shocked by his true form.

Andrew: *Carnage Voice* I'll be fine, just go.

He nodded and ran off to hide, and he looked back at his 'brother' and walked towards him. Then Leon sees Andrew and he gives him a death glare.

Leon: *death glare* So you're the one who killed my mother.

Andrew/Barugaron: *glare* So, you're just a fool to Ozpin. You never cared for our family name.

Leon: *death glare* I don't care about your father's clan.

Andrew/Barugaron: *smirk* Except our original last name was Bloodheart.

And that makes Leon shocked.

Leon: *shock* What?

Andrew/Barugaron: *smirking devious* He lied to our mother, and she's a fool and her last name is Dawn.

And that made Leon mad and hatred, and he pointed his sword at him.

Leon: *anger* So that's why our father can trick her and never let her go to see Ozpin.

Andrew/Barugaron: *glare* Ozpin is a fool to fight against Salem, when the moon is red. King Barugaron will transform into his true form to take on stronger opponents and that way he can kill all the fake heroes and villains forever.

Then Leon got to his battle stance.

Leon: *glare* You're a monster.

Andrew/Barugaron: At least nothing compared to me.

Leon: *anger* Over my dead body.

FIGHT!

Then the charged at each other, Leon swinging his sword at him and Andrew swing his claws at him and scratch his left eye and he screamed in pain. And Leon slashes Andrew his chest and Andrew bite Leon on his shoulder and he groan in pain and Leon stabbed Andrew in his leg and he screech in pain, suddenly Andrew uses his Venomous Fangs and bit Leon his neck....but he dodge it and Leon swing his bladed sword and cut Andrew's arm off and screech in pain. And he looked back at him.

Andrew/Barugaron: *anger* I WILL KILL YOU BROTHER.

Leon: *anger* This is for my mother, and I already killed our father.

Andrew/Barugaron: *anger* AND I WILL CUT YOU INTO PIECES, AND YOU'LL NEVER EXISTED.

Then he charges back towards him and finally.........................................

*STABBED*

Leon stabbed Andrew in his chest, and he pulled his sword back and looked back at him.

Leon: *glare* You can rest in hell, with your father.

Andrew: *coughs out blood* You won't win, my nephew will kill you soon.

Then his last breath and dropped on the ground died, and Leon put his back and he walked off and went back to his vehicle thinking about his son.

Leon: *thoughts* Don't worry Zak, I'll find you soon.

Then he drove off and left the burning house, and Zak ran towards his uncle. And he put his hand on his chest to check his heart.......and his tears fell on the ground and suddenly his eyes are glowing red.

Zach: *anger* I WILL KILL YOU FATHER, ALONG WITH MOTHER AND BROTHER. I WILL BE THE KING OF VAMPIRE KAIJU FOR MY GRANDPA.

Then the screen went black.

========================================

Zach is really pissed now, See ya in the next chapter. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro