03 • 三

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

- Lee Minseo's POV -

Out of breath, I arrived at the swimming centre. It was 8:05am.
"Not quite today." Sehun laughed. "Maybe one day you'll be on time."
"I'm just glad that our boss isn't cruel," I panted. "Otherwise I would've been fired a long time ago."

"So what's the excuse this time?" He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Did a certain someone come over last night?"
"Fuck off," I laughed, slapping his arm playfully. He laughed, and I did too.

We were both on watch duty. Since the pools were so big, and there were so many lifeguards, we didn't have to sit on that chair on our own all the time. So me and Sehun would always sit in our spot and gossip over the fit boys we'd see. Yeah, I was taken, and no one comes close to Kookie, but Sehun is a single pringle, and also gay.

I was proud of him when he came out. I'd known him for about six months, and he came out at a performance he was doing with his hyungs. He told me the day after, and I remember saying "About fucking time." But I did give him a hug.

The day flew by, (thank god) and since it was a Friday, it was Jungkook's turn to pick where we went for dinner. On a Friday we always go out for a meal.

"See ya on Monday!" I smiled, waving at Sehun as I walked out of the building.
"Bye Minseo!" Sehun replied. Suddenly there was a vibration in my pocket; my phone was ringing. I checked who it was and I smiled at the photo. It's Jungkook.

"Hey Kookie." I smiled, answering the phone.
"Hey~" Jungkook replied. In the background I could hear his hyungs yelling and laughing.
"Look how he smiles when he talks to her!"
"Aigoo! So cute!"
"Our little Maknae-"

"Hey!" Jungkook yelled, as the phone was probably stolen off him by one of his hyungs.
"Put it on speaker." One of them yelled.
"Minseo?" Hoseok asked.
"Hi Hobi." I smiled.
"Minseo!" Taehyung yelled. I also heard the rest of them muttering and laughing in the background.

"We have to ask you something.." Jimin began.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Can we all eat out with you and Jungkook tonight?" Namjoon asked nicely.
"We'll get the Maknae to pay!" Taehyung added.
"HEY!" I heard Jungkook yell on the distance, followed by stifled laughing from the boys.

"I don't mind you coming." I replied. "But Jungkook has to be fine with it too."
"He said it's fine." Hoseok replied.
"Okay then." I giggled. "Kookie always picks me up around 7, so I'll see you then."
"Bye Minseo!" They all yelled.
"Bye guys!" I replied, hanging up.

I locked my phone and continued walking back to my house, until my phone vibrated again. This time, I got a message from an unknown number.

-------
[Unknown]: The way you smile when you hear his voice makes me angry.
-------

Who the fuck is this? Is it the same person as yesterday? I thought I blocked them. I blocked this number, not stopping on my way home. I couldn't stop thinking about these strange texts. Is it just someone pulling a prank on me?

When I got home I locked my door, and within 10 minutes my mind was at ease once again. It was 5:30pm, so I got in the shower and rid myself of that awful chlorine smell. I got dressed in plain clothes since we probably weren't going anywhere fancy. Not with the other 6 guys anyway.

I wore a tight long-sleeved white top with a pair of black dungarees and black boots. I brushed my straight hair, leaving it to fall down my back, and I wore the bracelet Kookie bought me for my birthday.

It was 6:30pm. I looked out the window, and as I thought, I saw Jungkook stood on the other side of the street, leaning against a wall. He always does this; gets here half an hour early just to make sure I'm not waiting for him. I always tell him to just come in the house, but he says he doesn't want to rush me.

I sent him a text.

-------
[Me]: Come inside. It's cold.
[Kookie]: Are you ready?
[Me]: Do you want me to come outside and drag you in?
[Kookie]: Cominggg
-------

Moments later I heard the doorbell ring, and when I opened it Jungkook was stood there with a smile on his face. He stepped forward and planted a peck on my cheek, causing me to giggle. I let him in, and we stood in the hallway.

"Where are your hyungs?" I asked. "Weren't they supposed to be coming too?"
"It's nice to see you too Minseo~" He teased, pretending to be upset.
"I just wondered." I told him.
"We're meeting them at the park," He told me. "So wrap up warm because it'll be cold."
"But then I don't get to wear your coat and make you cold." I teased, grabbing my coat and making my way out the door that Jungkook just opened.

We slowly made our way to the park, walking hand in hand as cars passed us on the street. I suddenly felt my phone buzz, but decided to ignore the text. Right now, nothing was more important than Jungkook.

"Look! There they are!" I heard Hobi yell, as me and Kookie walked up to the six others. They were all similarly dressed to Jungkook, wearing a plain t-shirt, skinny jeans, a puma coat and some kind of branded shoe. Jungkook's wearing the timbs I got him, which suit him really well.

"So, what are we eating?" I asked them.
"RAMEN!" Tae yelled, causing me to smile.
"Really?" Jungkook gave him a look. "Can we not go to an actual restaurant?"
"I don't mind ramen." I smiled.
"If it's what the lady wants." Namjoon teased, causing everyone to chuckle.

"Hey," I nudged his arm. "Just loosen up. You don't have to behave because I'm here; just be how you are around your hyungs." He sighed at this, and looked me in the eyes.
"I just want you to be happy." He told me.
"I'll be happy if you're happy." I replied with a smile.
"Your smile is so beautiful." He whispered.

"Hey! I'm beautiful too!" Jin yelled, causing everyone to burst out laughing. I couldn't help but crack a smile, and I soon started to giggle. Geez, these guys. I felt my phone vibrate again in my pocket, but I just ignored it.

We all got ramen from the local supermarket and sat opposite each other on the picnic benches in the park. Me, Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin sat one side whilst Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi and Seokjin sat the other side.

After we all finished, Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Seokjin went to get everyone seconds (because why not) while me, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook stayed and talked. The boys got onto the topic about something I wasn't to interested in, so I got a little bored. But then I had an idea.

I sighed heavily, sneakily placing my hand on Jungkook's knee. My finger began to gently trace circles onto his inner knee. He ignored me, so I began to move my hand further up. Neither Tae nor Hobi suspected anything, but I saw Jungkook's cheeks begin to flush red. He sent me a couple glances as if to say "don't you dare", but oh well.

Okay, so we've all had a few drinks, but no one was drunk. Promise ;)

I started squeezing his inner thigh, massaging it a little, and his face was hilarious. His cheeks were tomato red, and his eyes were darting all over the place. He still kept his cool though.

So I decided to surprise attack his crotch.

He nearly choked on his drink when I did, and I felt little J.K junior get a little excited. He excused himself and practically ran to the men's toilets, and when he was gone, I burst out laughing.
"What's that about?" Hoseok asked.
"I think little J.K Junior came out to play." I smirked cheekily, looking away. The two boys pretty much shrieked at this, unable to contain their laughs.
"You're so evil!" They laughed.

"What's going on?" Namjoon asked, leading the boys who were talking whilst walking back with the ramen. He himself was holding two more plastic bowls filled with the instant food. "Where's Jungkook?"
"In the bathroom." I smiled, glancing at the two cackling boys sat opposite me.

----

All the boys walked me home, and Jungkook asked if he could stay over. I nodded, and all the boys - childish as they are - wolf whistled or made some kind of 'oooo' noise.
"Our Kookie's gonna get laid!"
"Jungkooooook~"
"Be gentle with him Minseo! He's still a virgin!"
"Oh piss off!" He yelled, laughing a little.

All their comments made me laugh, since they know so little about their 'innocent' Maknae. Well, except for one.
"Okay, here's my house." I exhaled, pointing to the apartment I live in.

"See ya tomorroww~"
"Have fun!"
"Not too much fun!"
"Behave yourselves!"

The six boys waved us off laughing, as me and Kookie walked in through the door. I hung up my coat, and Jungkook closed the door.
"Hey, do you want me to make a dr-" I was stopped mid-sentence as Jungkook pinned me against the wall of my hallway. His breathing was slightly heavy, and he stared lustfully at my lips with a small smirk on his face.

"You," he began. "You naughty little girl," I began to smile cheekily. "That little stunt you did at the park, you did that on purpose, right?"
"What if I did?" I smirked, looking away.
"Then I'm going to make you wish you didn't." He whispered into my ear, before biting it playfully.

He then lifted me up, holding my arse as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. His lips made their way down my neck, leaving hickeys on my pale skin.
"J-jungk- I-" I struggled to even speak since he'd found my weak spot, smirking as he roughly sucked on my neck.

"No more talking." He growled, moving his head to look me in the eyes. "Unless you're calling my name, of course." He smirked at me, carrying me over to my room.

What a horny kid.

♥︎
thank you for reading
please remember to vote

Word Count: 1753

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro