Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS FULL OF SMUT. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS, YOU MAY SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. THERE IS NO IMPORTANT FACTS. THAT'S IT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I walk into the bedroom and was met with the site of a grand four poster bed, with black silk sheets. It sat in front of a fireplace, made out of grey stone. A small fire was glowing in the center, illuminating the room in a warm, soft light. In front of the fireplace were two arm chairs and a small table between them.

I sat down on the bed and laid back, sinking into the mattress, enjoying the feel of the sheets against my skin. I turn my head and catch my mate stripping out of his black outer robes, down to his white button up shirt. I slip off my new Slytherin robes and I'm now left with my white button up shirt and my tie. He walks over to me and lightly lays on top of me. It's not a crushing weight, it's a comforting one. This is the weight of someone protecting you.

He starts off by kissing me softly, but soon becomes deeper more passionate, filled with lust and need. Severus runs his tongue smoothly across my bottom lip. I give him access and his tongue easily slips in exploring every part that it can. I don't fight him for dominance, I know he's a more dominant creature, and the submissive in me wants to be dominated. I turn more submissive by moaning in his mouth asking for more, needing more.

He then starts to kiss his way down my jawline and then stops to suck on my neck. I can feel his fangs scraped against my flesh, how they try and pierce my skin. Slowly his fingers undo my tie and unbutton my shirt. Using my tie, he wraps it around my wrist and ties it to the headboard. Severus begins to trail kisses down my chest. He stops at each nipple and gently nibbles and sucks on it till they turn to rosy buds. All I can do in response is arch my back and let out small moans of pleasure. He also takes his hands and runs them up and down my sides, touching every part of me that he can.

He undoes my belt and pops open the button keeping my pants closed. He reaches his hand in and wraps his fingers around my aching member, and exposes it to the warm air of the room. Ever so slowly, he rubs his hand up and down, gently flicking the tip with his thumb. I soon begin to squirm in a sea of pleasure underneath him. I try bucking my hips up to get more friction. He then drops his head down and I can feel him latch on to me. Wanting to see this, I lift my head.

His eyes are closed and he is moving his head slowly up and down the side of my cock. I can see it building up with more pleasure, and the tip becomes a nice pink, and very plump. He moves to my tip and using his tongue, flicks the foreskin back, reveling some drops of pre-cum This action is all that it takes to get me to lose my control and full out call him master. He looks at me with a sly smile and begins to engulf me. He swallows me whole then, starts to bob his head up and down and suck lightly. I feel his fangs drag up and down, sending shivers of pleasure to every inch of my body. His speed increases and the sucking intensifies and in no time, I spill my seed in his mouth and he drinks it happily. He uses his tongue to lick away any extra cum. He comes back up to my mouth and gives me another deep, passionate kiss.

"What would you like of me, my little kitten?" he ask as he kisses my ears.

"P-please master," I'm barely able to gasp out. "Make me yours, claim me." He drops his head back down to my neck, I can feel him looking for the perfect spot to mark me, and puts to fingers to my mouth. I suck on them, loving the taste of him. After he deems them wet enough, he puts them down by my entrance. Severus starts off first tracing around my entrance, then by sticking one of his fingers in me. The sensation is new, but I soon become accustomed to it. Once he lets me adjust, he adds the other, slowly scissoring me, stretching me. Now, my body was singing oh so happily. He adds a third and using his middle finger, strokes my prostate, making me gasp in ecstasy.

When he removes his fingers, I let out a small frustrated whine. "Don't worry, something much better than fingers will fill you." Severus then slowly began to enter me, at first it burned, but then waves of pleasure began to wash over me. Once he felt me adjust, and that I was comfortable, he began to rock his hips back and forth. And the feeling was amazing, every time he hit my prostate, a fire would light inside of me and cause me to moan or full out scream. His pace grew faster and fast. He rewrapped his hand around me and stroked it in time with his thrust.

Soon he filled me with his seed and not long after I released mine as well. When I came, he bit into my neck making me see stars, making me his. I'm left in what feels like a dream state, but I know this is real. He gently pulls out and lays down beside me. I curled up to him and I feel his arms snake around me, holding me close to him. I fall asleep in a sea of bliss, and my dreams are nothing short of happy.  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro